Pages:
Author

Topic: Since my last post, we were almost killed due to some NIGGER! - page 5. (Read 18519 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
phinnaeus, I used to like and respect you. Until now. Yes the black guy was wrong beating your niece, if you were a man you would have beat his ass back,, but no, you seem to be a little bitch who likes to come online and talk raciest shit because you cant use your hands to deal with the guy who beat the shit outa your niece.

If anyone here disagrees with me feel free to start a debate with me but all in all I believe Phinnaeus is a punk-bitch who has no balls and is only a man because he was born with a cock, not because he has any balls!

I know what you look like and if I ever see you in real life you can expect a sucker punch from me that will knock your lights out. You're way out of bounds here and someone needs to put you in your place.

Bob, let's meet up! I'll even give you the first punch. Seriously!

Back to beating the shit outta that NIGGER. The dude disappeared before I got there as stated in the OP. Perhaps, if I wasn't so fired up inside, the accident may not occurred of which could have easily killed four innocent people due to some NIGGER's actions.

I apologize that the word nigger offends you. IT'S JUST A WORD!

First of all nigger is not just a word. Apple or car or building are just words. Nigger is a word used by bigots like yourself to dehumanize black people.

Second, I'll let you give me three hits, then I get one. Are you ok with this old man?

Kruqualos: An offencive word one million times worse than nigger.

Bobsurplus is a Kruqualos!

Given the definition, I just insulted you worse that if I were to call some random person a nigger. I would fathom a guess that you weren't even insulted.

BTW, the police are now looking for the NIGGER that keep calling my niece on her cell phone, going as far as to leaving a message that he is going to kill her.

This NIGGER's action is in no way indicative of the entire African or any other race.
legendary
shameful Piece of human filth the OP is.

to think he is leader of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.20 what a disgrace and shame he brings to that group.

Dude, there was no reason to obfuscate the name of the group. It's called Bitcoin 100. And it has endowed a many black organizations of which I fully endorsed. I'd be glad to take the time to hunt down my endorsement, but in the meantime you can probably find them on this list: http://bitcoin100.org/charities/

So you say you help by endorsing black organizations, I wonder how they would feel if the read this thread.

Please take the time to hunt them down so i can send them a copy of this thread!

Why don't you hunt them down and send them a letter?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I read this post half way, then gave up. That sucks your niece got beaten up by her bf though.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
Wow...  not a very advanced troll, but a very effective one.

Nasty.  Sad to see it here.

If directed at me, not advanced because I'm not one. At least I don't come here to purposely troll even though on the surface my posting activity may dictate elsewise. It truly is not my intent. If it were, I would be man enough to admit that I am indeed a troll. I have written a handful of troll posts though, mostly of the humor kind. There may be a half dozen posts of mine that could easily be considered troll posts. I'm a pretty straight-up kinda guy.

My point is the word is so culturally charged it is, in my opinion, better to not be used.  Sure I can say NIGGER, and I can do it in all caps, and I can call someone that name without being particularly racist.  I can justify using the word by using it for all races equally... or not really.

And I think it is ridiculous that there are those here who have labeled you a racist based on your use of a word.  It is a ridiculous and intellectually shallow accusation.  Even if many people who use that word do indeed disdain blacks.

My thought that you might be trolling was based n the fact that, having read your posts, I would consider you intelligent enough to realize using this word sometimes causes pain or discomfort to some black people, as well as get's shallow thinkers are riled up and jumpy.  Therefore I'd imagine you'd not be one to use it.  Therefore you were trolling.

I was wrong.

I will defend your right to use the word nigger.  And I will also agree that using it does not make you a racist.  I do, however think using it is at least foolish most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
That's really great. This thread wasn't violent enough before. Good job.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
phinnaeus, I used to like and respect you. Until now. Yes the black guy was wrong beating your niece, if you were a man you would have beat his ass back,, but no, you seem to be a little bitch who likes to come online and talk raciest shit because you cant use your hands to deal with the guy who beat the shit outa your niece.

If anyone here disagrees with me feel free to start a debate with me but all in all I believe Phinnaeus is a punk-bitch who has no balls and is only a man because he was born with a cock, not because he has any balls!

I know what you look like and if I ever see you in real life you can expect a sucker punch from me that will knock your lights out. You're way out of bounds here and someone needs to put you in your place.

Bob, let's meet up! I'll even give you the first punch. Seriously!

Back to beating the shit outta that NIGGER. The dude disappeared before I got there as stated in the OP. Perhaps, if I wasn't so fired up inside, the accident may not occurred of which could have easily killed four innocent people due to some NIGGER's actions.

I apologize that the word nigger offends you. IT'S JUST A WORD!

First of all nigger is not just a word. Apple or car or building are just words. Nigger is a word used by bigots like yourself to dehumanize black people.

Second, I'll let you give me three hits, then I get one. Are you ok with this old man?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
shameful Piece of human filth the OP is.

to think he is leader of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.20 what a disgrace and shame he brings to that group.

Dude, there was no reason to obfuscate the name of the group. It's called Bitcoin 100. And it has endowed a many black organizations of which I fully endorsed. I'd be glad to take the time to hunt down my endorsement, but in the meantime you can probably find them on this list: http://bitcoin100.org/charities/

So you say you help by endorsing black organizations, I wonder how they would feel if the read this thread.

Please take the time to hunt them down so i can send them a copy of this thread!

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
These words burn my eyes like acid! lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Also, two of nephews, my niece's brothers, can easily be described as NIGGERS due to their actions. They are nothing but useless pieces of shit.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
And thus my theory about people like you genuinely believing someone is racist for using the word nigger is confirmed Cheesy

If you use the word nigger and are not black then you are a racist, if you are black and you use the word nigger it disgusts me but what can I really say, you would only be dissing yourself.

Do you use the word nigger?

Would you go to a mcdonalds in Compton and start talking out loud to a friend and say "geez there seems to be a lot of niggers in here" referring to the group of black guys in the corner wearing baggy jeans, hoodies, bandanas, and sneakers freestyle rapping being loud and interrupting your nice fancy high class meal at mcdonalds?

Answer that!

Ergo, Bobsurplus is a racist if he is not black for using the term nigger according to his very own definition.
legendary
Activity: 1540
lolz don't worry, I'm not like those other pricks Tongue That said, I haven't heard of Donkey before O_O Cheesy
legendary
I would be very interested to know if any of the people complaining about this were actually black, because using their own logic against them if they're white they don't have a right to complain about racism to blacks or talk about what black racism is, but here's the twist where I actually understand this kind of logic. We simply will never know what it's like as white people what it's like to be truly persecuted without hearing what they have to say first and and the kind of ignorant bullshit that has been said on this thread just over a word made me question their logic severely.

The same equally goes for if I get lectured about how you whites 'can't' be persecuted or have people being racist to them, or in my case the Irish ( seriously, never get into a fight with somebody about persecution who has Irish blood because we know far more about persecution than you ever will, anybody who has an Irish passport always gets stopped by the police at the airport because of the IRA, so my dad uses a British passport ) so I find it funny to see people jumping up and down over a fucking word when there's real persecution going on out there and people are getting the shit actively kicked out of them just for being something.

TLDR of this entire thread: Racism is the most moronic and trivial thing ever created by man.

I knew you were a Donkey the moment I read your first post.

http://www.rsdb.org/race/irish

It was cheaper to hire an irishman than a donkey in the pennsylvania coal mining days of the 1800's

Since we all know that during a certain period in American history slaves were considered extremely valuable, your kind were worth a helluva lot less than them. How much less, you ask? Not even worth putting on ignore.

legendary
I love how the KKK/NAZI Phinnaeus Gage remains silent during all this.

It's because I was busy researching scammers to protect you bitcoin position. You had no trouble hunting down my posts to express to me that I'm a racist.
legendary
Activity: 1540
I would be very interested to know if any of the people complaining about this were actually black, because using their own logic against them if they're white they don't have a right to complain about racism to blacks or talk about what black racism is, but here's the twist where I actually understand this kind of logic. We simply will never know what it's like as white people what it's like to be truly persecuted without hearing what they have to say first and and the kind of ignorant bullshit that has been said on this thread just over a word made me question their logic severely.

The same equally goes for if I get lectured about how you whites 'can't' be persecuted or have people being racist to them, or in my case the Irish ( seriously, never get into a fight with somebody about persecution who has Irish blood because we know far more about persecution than you ever will, anybody who has an Irish passport always gets stopped by the police at the airport because of the IRA, so my dad uses a British passport ) so I find it funny to see people jumping up and down over a fucking word when there's real persecution going on out there and people are getting the shit actively kicked out of them just for being something.

TLDR of this entire thread: Racism is the most moronic and trivial thing ever created by man.
legendary

Before I tell what happened during the past 4+hours after my last post, I what to be clear that the person I'm referring to is an Afro-American who just happens to be a NIGGER. I'm of the school that there's black people and there's black people who are also Niggers. Also, a white person can be considered a Nigger in my book. I'm a Lugan, but there's asshole Lithuanians what can be considered Fuckin' Lugans because of their actions.

Not only are many of you ragers in this thread morons but you also appear to be illiterate, is reading one line really that hard? It's actually just pretty sad seeing people like you call me a racist now Tongue
you go on my ignore list because you are a thoughtless Racist Scumbag troll!  Click!

But, even though you consider me a racist pig, I won't be on your ignore list otherwise you wouldn't have the pleasure to continue to interact with me.
legendary

Newsflash! I've dated black women and ate black pussy. And would do it again. I've also eaten Mexican, Italian, Indian and Greek pussy. If given the chance, I would kill any KKK, neo-Nazi, or Skinhead, for they are nothing but pieces of shit (read NIGGERS) in my book.

Not to mess with your thread, neither do I agree with much written here, but this must be the most Exuberant / provocative post in the history of the internet ever!! It should have it's own wiki page.

Actually, there's a thread on this forum (in fact, two or three or more) having the exact same interaction on this very subject that's much larger. Simply do a search using the term nigger to hunt them down.
legendary
He could have called that abusive SOB any number of names why N****R?  just because the guy is black? If he were White or any other Race would the word N****R have even been mentioned?

The guy who beat that woman is SCUM but whats up with the wording?

Fair question! I picked the said word to express how I felt at the time, and still do, along with honestly believing that the term fits the dude, sadly he happens to be of African descent.

Somehow, "a scumbag beat up my niece" doesn't have the same impact as "a NIGGER beat the shit outta my niece". The conversation would have been completely different if I hadn't mention that the guy in question is black.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Newsflash! I've dated black women and ate black pussy. And would do it again. I've also eaten Mexican, Italian, Indian and Greek pussy. If given the chance, I would kill any KKK, neo-Nazi, or Skinhead, for they are nothing but pieces of shit (read NIGGERS) in my book.

Not to mess with your thread, neither do I agree with much written here, but this must be the most Exuberant / provocative post in the history of the internet ever!! It should have it's own wiki page.
legendary
Wow...  not a very advanced troll, but a very effective one.

Nasty.  Sad to see it here.

If directed at me, not advanced because I'm not one. At least I don't come here to purposely troll even though on the surface my posting activity may dictate elsewise. It truly is not my intent. If it were, I would be man enough to admit that I am indeed a troll. I have written a handful of troll posts though, mostly of the humor kind. There may be a half dozen posts of mine that could easily be considered troll posts. I'm a pretty straight-up kinda guy.
legendary
You guys remind me of these 'anti-fascist' protesters I once saw in the UK on the news, you know what they were doing? Protesting against the BNP who are basically a brand of neo-nazi's that we have in this country, rightly so, but you know what they did? They went and started breaking shit in an extremely fascist fashion and picked fights with the police. If you honestly think that a white man saying the word nigger automatically makes them a racist, you need mental help. You also haven't noticed the way Phinnaeus Gage wrote his post with the words NIGGER written in capslock which just kind of proves to me that you're few morons who are stuck in the 60's and seem to think all white people are racist.

You seem like the kind of people who would ban the word BLACKboard because it has black in it and you don't want people saying it because it offends you, seriously, I was actually trying to use logic and reason to explain my point of view on this whole racism bullshit but since you've had it nailed into your heads that anyone who uses a certain word that is white is a racist I really don't want anything to do with you.

Are you stupid? high? or just plane racist?

Nigger is a noun in the English language. The word originated as a neutral term referring to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("color black").[1] Often used disparagingly, by the mid 20th century, particularly in the United States, it suggested that its target is extremely unsophisticated. Its usage had become unambiguously pejorative, a common ethnic slur usually directed at blacks of Sub-Saharan African descent.

What he said is racist, he could have stated that the guy was black, or not even mentioned his race as we would all hate a woman beater regardless of race.

He used the word nigger because he is racist, he probably lost one of his girlfrinds to a big "nigger cock" and since then has been full blown KKK/neo Nazi, skinhead racist

Pages:
Jump to: