Pages:
Author

Topic: Since my last post, we were almost killed due to some NIGGER! - page 7. (Read 18519 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Wow dude this is really racist and you just lost everyone's respect

Explain how he's being racist, or are you just another moron who thinks that saying the word nigger automatically makes you a racist if you're white?

You might not think it's racists, even though you probably are racist and don't even know it. But you like a defiant little kid who wants to curse because his parents don't let him, are using a word that 100% of the hardcore racists use to put all black people down.

The more people object, the more you will want to use it, the more resentful you're going to get towards black people, because a lot of them don't like being called that.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I wonder how many of you who complained about this think there are swearwords that should be banned Tongue like fuck, now I'm tempted to delve into peoples' minds regarding that and see if there's a link. What I find interesting is that I'd never use the word nigger as an insult towards black people but there are people who have openly said that it should be never said and only black people can say it, which is obviously racism in itself. So what about all the other swearwords out there and racist comments? Or do you guys think that this kind of thing should only be applied to people of a certain race?

For example some white people out there consider redneck to be pretty offensive towards whites and then there's trailer trash etc. ( I don't actually know that many insults towards races because I'm not a racist lolz ), or do you think it's okay to say that kind of thing to white people because they're white?
Activity: 374
There's how you interpret a word, then there's the reality of how other people interpret it. You could have easily used another word, but instead you used a word that gets racists going, and just overall puts the down all black people.
legendary

Explain how he's being racist, or are you just another moron who thinks that saying the word nigger automatically makes you a racist if you're white?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Activity: 321
Wow, another bigot live and online!

If you had no job and beat your GF, I too would wish that someone beats the shit out of you, but calling you "trailer trash cracker" is in no way the same thing as calling a black person a nigger.

First, trailers are filled with all colored people, its not calling you out because of the way you were born but calling you out on where you live and your financial status.

and cracker.. come on.. don't even get me started!

Please Bob call me anything you want. Write a nice paragraph and break me down. I want to see if i will get so embarrassed of my pathetic achievements in life that i will go to the police/HR/social media to pull the race card.  Must be nice to always have an easy button to hit during an altercation.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
I think its poetic that I'm black and was the first person to respond to the thread.  Honestly, I wasn't offended.  Shocked - sure, but not offended.  I get where he's coming from.  This is becoming akin to:  "people who cuss lack the words to appropriately express their emotions."  Well frankly, that's Bullshit and those whom live by that mantra are (not meant to offend you) fucking stupid, period.

I do try to refrain from certain words because I am trying my best to convey a positive self image as I do conduct business in bitcoin and do not wish to change my moniker across bitcoin related websites. 

I agree with what someone here earlier said - you acknowledging that the words are offensive and "make you a racist" for saying them are missing the point that you are STILL giving power to those words.  Okay I'll go back to ignoring the thread for a couple days...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Great that the thread is still alive, shows that the mods support freedom of speech!
And honestly why the fuck do people care, it's just a word, been around for over 100 years now get used to it for fuck sake and focus on more important stuff.
legendary
No no! You're supposed to join in with those three and claim we're racists counter and tell us to apologise! Tongue Oh and this thread needs to degenerate into 20 pages of flamewar.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Don't bother reading this thread if you haven't already.  I just browsed threw briskly and I feel robbed of the time i spent on this thread.  If you want the feeling of your stomach turning, shame for humanity and pure boredom all at once then by all means this is the thread for you, enjoy. 

Man beating up defenseless women and children while drunk is the only thing that really caught my interest and it sickens me deeply. The rest of this thread is a yawn fest imho.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Meh, I don't hate, just these guys, they actually tend to write this kind of bullshit all the time Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Wow, just wow. Is this forum really the place for all this? There's a whole lotta hate in this thread.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
phinnaeus, I used to like and respect you. Until now. Yes the black guy was wrong beating your niece, if you were a man you would have beat his ass back,, but no, you seem to be a little bitch who likes to come online and talk raciest shit because you cant use your hands to deal with the guy who beat the shit outa your niece.

If anyone here disagrees with me feel free to start a debate with me but all in all I believe Phinnaeus is a punk-bitch who has no balls and is only a man because he was born with a cock, not because he has any balls!

I know what you look like and if I ever see you in real life you can expect a sucker punch from me that will knock your lights out. You're way out of bounds here and someone needs to put you in your place.

exactly. you done fucked up you best admit to the mistake and apologize.
legendary
Yes, I'm sure you will go around screaming about how we're racists, because saying what we actually said would totally go against your prejudices as well as make your friends leave you because you're being a racist yourself Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
You indiscriminately believe anyone who uses the word nigger, I believe someone is only a racist if they use the word nigger as an insult, I wouldn't ever use it as insult but as you can see I have no problem saying the word even if you do.

If you use the word nigger and are not black then you are a racist, if you are black and you use the word nigger it disgusts me but what can I really say, you would only be dissing yourself.

If you get into a quotation flamewar with me Bobsurplus I'm afraid you're going to lose Smiley you're actually being racist yourself towards whites by claiming a white person is a racist by saying a certain word, it's pathetic.

If you are not black and you use the word nigger you are racist, maybe not full blown racist but you do have a racist bone in you.

Its ok for a white person like me to say nigger tomorrow when I go to work and tell my office about this thread and all the bigots that troll the forum such as yourself and PG. But that's not being racist that's just explaining the situation.

Have a good night!

legendary
No that can't possibly enter into there minds because as with most racists it would totally mess with their phony beliefs, also, I totally haven't been preparing video evidence of this kind of double standards and hypocrisy, that would be really really embarrassing for the people trolling in this thread.... REALLY EMBARRASSING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMHrlqvNB0

That video is trash, I never said black people cant be racist, and I never heard anyone say nigger in the video you posted.
legendary
No that can't possibly enter into there minds because as with most racists it would totally mess with their phony beliefs, also, I totally haven't been preparing video evidence of this kind of double standards and hypocrisy, that would be really really embarrassing for the people trolling in this thread.... REALLY EMBARRASSING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMHrlqvNB0
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Isn't Bill Cosby racist too then? Also who was that black comedian or celebrity who made the exact same point, that there are some black people who are dragging down their entire culture by being freeloading morons, calling them niggers too? Anyone remember?
legendary
You indiscriminately believe anyone who uses the word nigger, I believe someone is only a racist if they use the word nigger as an insult, I wouldn't ever use it as insult but as you can see I have no problem saying the word even if you do.

If you use the word nigger and are not black then you are a racist, if you are black and you use the word nigger it disgusts me but what can I really say, you would only be dissing yourself.

If you get into a quotation flamewar with me Bobsurplus I'm afraid you're going to lose Smiley you're actually being racist yourself towards whites by claiming a white person is a racist by saying a certain word, it's pathetic.
legendary
Yeah why would I say that? Because I'm not a racist? Oh wait, that doesn't fit your logic Smiley

You would say it because you have no worries, the general consensus is that nigger is not a racist term and why would the group of black guys care.. I mean it does not mean ones racist, right?

That's what you said...

No it's not, you're being illiterate yet again.

"And thus my theory about people like you genuinely believing someone is racist for using the word nigger is confirmed"

Pages:
Jump to: