Pages:
Author

Topic: Single Productive African Coin | SPAC Coin | Pure PoS - page 7. (Read 2515 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yeah, here is an awesome project of our own. "A coin created in order to unite the countries of Africa into one crypto-currency
system that will ensure the stable growth and development of each country not only
individually, but also as part of a huge community uniting the whole continent!"
Am all in and look forward to the success of the project.

Activity: 2
progetto veramente interessante
Activity: 7
Well am happy to see proudly African coin,keep it up guys.a lot of persons love the project already,most especially me.
Activity: 15
This project is a great project. The Devs are working hard. I wish them good luck
Activity: 21
Good Project Wish you Great Succes..
Activity: 43
All the best to this project.

Hope it'll make a positive impact to humanity.
Activity: 9
It's nice to see projects of this kind. I wish you much success.
Activity: 34
Looks quite a promising project, the instructions of the airdrop could be clearer. Twitter link of what??
Activity: 20
Nice project
Activity: 16
great project a lot of antagonism but it will surprise doubters
Activity: 14
nice projects ...
Activity: 165
Good Idea , Good Project, Good Luck Team
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Apparently this project is not finished material yet.. If the developers can come together and make it a more professional project this could be one of the few African blockchain startup that will do well in the future
Activity: 6
I'm loving this project. Good job from the developers. I hope to invest when it starts.
Activity: 1
Interesting project, I'll keep an eye on it for sure.
Activity: 9
A massive qnd great project. What a great opportunity. Don't miss out cos it's going to be lit.
Activity: 18
I believe in spaccoin,  it will turn out to be one of the  best soon. Watch out for spaccoin
Activity: 1
Awsome. Does this listed in any exchanges?

Thanks
Rvarghese
Activity: 13
you guys at spac coin should finish this project..read it all through .nice one
Activity: 25
WOw!!
I like the fact that Africans are joining the crypto trends. It's about time we got in on this revolutionary technology. We need to come up with more revolutionary blockchain related ideas and project.
Pages:
Jump to: