Pages:
Author

Topic: Single Productive African Coin | SPAC Coin | Pure PoS - page 9. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nice project I think it can go to the moon
Activity: 12
SPAC Coin, I wish the dev success in this project
Activity: 9
I hope this actually turn out to be of a great potential project
Activity: 7
This project is great I am truly happy to see this  Advancement in blockchain technology expecting the best and kudos to the team.
Activity: 46
First African coin. Yes I will like to see what Africans can deliver this time. I hope they convince majority.
Activity: 63
I'm loving the wallet feature. I'm sure it'll soon give others a run for their money. Kudos admin
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
More power to this project and the dev team
Activity: 520
nothing good comes easy and i understand that there are bullies every corner u turn. just because someone has five gold coins to his membership name here doesn't make him a master of the game, after all its all about how many comments u have posted here and not about your IQ. I just want to tell the devs of this project to make sure that they get it right. please do this for Africa and make us all proud. i have joined the project and i wish you success.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Great and reliable, Spac Coin wallet is easy to create

What makes it great and reliable? What are the difference about this SPAC coin to the other wallet?
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
is there bounty about this coin ?
Activity: 130
quarkchain.io
Great project and best team. I see a real success of this coin.
Activity: 7
I think this should be great, interesting project, great project!1 Tongue Tongue
Activity: 73
Though Africans aren't fully exposed to crypto which is an untapped resources. Having a crypto basically for Africans will provide basic education of crypto and unite the African nation
Activity: 64
Great to see coins from various part of the world
Activity: 59
SPACCoin blockchain is essentially just a record, or ledger — one that’s distributed, or shared between many different parties. The SPACCoin blockchain contains a verifiable record of every transaction ever made. It can only be updated through consensus of a majority of the participants in the system. Once entered, information can never be erased.

It creates a true record of events, past and present.
Activity: 16
I think this should be great but make sure you do your own research very well
Activity: 99
Unfortunately African crypto projects don't usually get much visibility and struggle to raise awareness.  Distributing the coins unsold at the ICO for free is a fair movement that I'm sure the community will appreciate that. Good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hello. You have already started the bounty company? Give me a link to the topic, please.
Activity: 148
Great project I see this project has potential. Good luck devs
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Where can I track the total amount raised at ICO? Will I need to validate my data, ie go through KYC?
Pages:
Jump to: