Pages:
Author

Topic: SingularDTV - page 2. (Read 49126 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:33:28 PM
Picked up some more instead of going for fresh project better put my money into something which is showing progress. It has reached at unexpectedly cheap price it will not be fair to let it escape away without buying at the present rate. I have diversify my portfolio successfully.
Activity: 77
April 22, 2018, 05:44:11 AM
Picked up some more instead of going for fresh project better put my money into something which is showing progress. It has reached at unexpectedly cheap price it will not be fair to let it escape away without buying at the present rate. I have diversify my portfolio successfully.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
April 21, 2018, 08:47:40 AM
NAB: New Media Tools for Artists

Following up on yesterday’s post about new tech trends on music, SingularDTV’s Director, Content Operations Adam Lesh highlights breakthrough technologies in media and entertainment from the NAB Show (National Association of Broadcasters) that took place in Las Vegas from April 7 to 12.

https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/nab-new-media-tools-for-artists-858284979620
Activity: 180
April 11, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

Hi, your project looks awesome. Art your token is etc-20?

*eRc20. Yes, it is. Guys, why its pumping so hard today?)
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2018, 06:02:02 AM
i want to reserved Filipino Translation.i think this coin is good Wink

There is no reservation left as it is already on major exchanges 1 year back.You are too late for a good opportunity which was missed, try over other altcoins to see if you luck works out.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 03:06:53 PM
So SingularDTV is basically just a kickstarter site for movie projects?  so why not use kickstarter?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 30, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
SingularDTV: New Financial Models for a Sustainable Entertainment Economy (Full Panel). SingularDTV case Studies –Zach LeBeau, Gramatik, Nate Bolotin from XYZ Films and Khushnuda Shukurova at SXSW 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR2RsjSTya8
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
March 29, 2018, 04:27:34 AM
The latest addition to Tokit looks really cool: https://tokit.io/campaign/0xc336a19213609a5b21ba7125f96684b2cfeb8d5a  (Troll Hunters)
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
Hi Dev/Team,

Do you have any update about the development of this project. In other note Ethereum is being hit very hard recently and Wall street are blaming Bitmain:
Rumors of a new ASIC mining  rig from Bitmain have driven Ethereum prices down
https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/27/ethereum-has-the-asic-blues/
Activity: 39
March 26, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
I here there are reports of 3 movie production companies (one of them Time warner!!!)  they are looking in to using DTV as a way of funding there productions.
they have been buying SNGLS this week.

can anybody confirm this news?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 01:53:23 PM
Best of Tokit: Five Projects Tokenizing Their Film, Music, and Art

From alien space caper comedies to up-and-coming singer-songwriters, check out some of the artists creating their own economies with SingularDTV

Since launching in November, SingularDTV app Tokit has enabled musicians, filmmakers, and creators around the world to develop their work and connect with their community in an unprecedented way: Tokenization. Built on blockchain technology, tokenization is a new method through which SingularDTV helps creators and fans can share in the fundraising, production, and release of films, music, art, and multimedia. It’s like the next generation of crowdfunding, except plugged into the world of blockchain and digital currencies, and part of SingularDTV’s ecosystem of decentralized apps designed to help creators create.

Tokit launch Projects like Gramatik’s GRMTK token, Puerto Rican music collective Liga De Artistas and filmmaker Khushnuda Shukurova’s KHUSH Token raised millions of dollars to create on their own terms and are well on their way to creating content that will populate SingularDTV’s upcoming distribution platform. Now, scores of bold and independent projects are following in their wake.

You can head over to Tokit to see the full gallery of projects currently underway or concluded, but here are just a few of our favorite films, musicians, and experimental media projects that discovered SingularDTV and decided to join the decentralized entertainment economy and fulfill their creative ambitions as part of a community…

https://medium.com/singulardtv/best-of-tokit-five-projects-tokenizing-their-film-music-and-art-d2904cb33881
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 22, 2018, 11:39:57 AM
SingularDTV at SXSW: Blockchain & the Impact of a Decentralized World. Join journalist Logan Hill in a conversation with filmmaker Alex Winter and producer Kim Jackson, the team behind the upcoming blockchain documentary from SingularDTV and Futurism Studios, as they explore what blockchain and decentralization actually is, who are the innovators building real world applications for this technology, and how it will affect our everyday lives in the years to come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2HiqwCMYXE

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
March 06, 2018, 04:09:57 PM
https://twitter.com/SingularDTV/status/971114316249387011
Excited to announce SingularDTV's team members @STiwari, @indieject and @cineholic_ will be answering your questions live from #SXSW this year on Monday, March 12th.

Have a question you want to ask them? Submit it here for a chance to be answered: http://bit.ly/SingularDTVAMA

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 04:55:36 AM
sngularDtv will have own blockchain ? when will be possible to swap the Tokens ?
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 05:20:24 PM
Hi....ahaa here is No update seance a long time...is the coin good or  Huh 
Activity: 46
February 11, 2018, 04:53:59 AM
We just need a couple of big names in the music industry to come on board and tokenise themselves and this could explode !

I absolutely agree Corum. SingularDTV is a ticking time bomb. I really like that their Tokit! and SingularDTV sites are fully functioning and ready for showtime!
Activity: 33
February 10, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
We just need a couple of big names in the music industry to come on board and tokenise themselves and this could explode !
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 11:52:55 AM
Something very weak activity in the branch. I would like to chat with the developers, but the button "slack" does not work on the site (apparently an incorrect link). I did not find the road map, the only thing that is known is EFF2018 on March 1-2, the first version of EtherVision in the second half of 2018(thanks to twitter). The project is worthy of attention, but more information is needed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
Why Decentralized Exchanges Are the Future for Digital Assets

“DEX” will be a buzzword of 2018, and peer-to-peer exchanges like SingularX can be safer, fairer, and more reliable option than what most are using today.

Much of the the worldwide groundswell of interest in digital currency over the past year has been funneled through major exchanges like Coinbase, Gemini, and Kraken. With their simple interfaces and mainstream-ready infrastructure, these centralized exchanges have brought billions of dollars of value to blockchain projects and digital currencies. The growth has been exponential — over 3400% in 2017 alone!

The list of centralized exchanges is long: Bithumb, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, GDAX, Coinbase, Gemini, just to name a few, but there are hundreds popping up all over the world. However, centralized exchanges are subject to a whole host of problems like hacking and scaling issues, and are beholden to a centralized perspective that does not fall entirely in line with the decentralized ethos of digital currencies and blockchain tech.

All signs point to an evolution in value transfer — decentralized exchanges — taking the lead in the cryptocurrency space in 2018 and beyond. Decentralized exchanges like SingularX provide a more secure and fair way for users to exchange digital assets for a whole host of reasons, and as the general public grows in blockchain savviness, we’re likely to see a move towards holders of digital assets wanting more control and security in their engagement with exchanges.

Amongst the most pressing issues with an over-reliance on centralized exchanges is security. Every week it seems, there is a new report of a major hack at a centralized exchange, with stolen amounts ranging in the hundreds of millions of dollars. This kind of hack is only made possible because centralized exchanges store vast amounts of users’ digital asset holdings in hot wallets that are susceptible to attack. Considering this threat, the decentralized model is preferable, as users get to maintain custody of their own assets and engage directly with a smart contract to exchange tokens with other users in a peer-to-peer fashion.

https://medium.com/singulardtv/why-decentralized-exchanges-are-the-future-for-digital-assets-8a3b7f1032c2
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
January 24, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

Great news.

Hopefully that will also attract more attention to Tokit too because there are some great projects on their now that have raised less than I would have expected.
Pages:
Jump to: