Pages:
Author

Topic: SingularDTV - page 3. (Read 49126 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
January 24, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
January 18, 2018, 01:23:45 PM
SingularDTV: Welcome to EtherVision

An official introduction to the essential distribution module of the decentralized entertainment ecosystem that SingularDTV is creating.

Written by Jason Tyrrell, Vice President of Content and Shreesh Tiwari, Chief Strategic Officer, SingularDTV

The entertainment industry was historically built on a simple premise: tell amazing stories, and the people will come. The ways in which those amazing stories have been delivered to audiences have evolved drastically over the years, from the crackling whispers delivered over a RCA radio, to the flickering light of a theatre, to the stunning 4K and 5.1 surround sound of a cutting-edge home system. Yet the goal has been the same: to entertain, enlighten and inspire.

SingularDTV is committed to the same goal, but is reaching it through drastically different means, by building an alternate entertainment economy that brings artists and audiences closer, removing gatekeepers and intermediaries. What’s good for fans is good for artists, and vice versa. The dream has always been there, and now there’s a technological means as well. To achieve these goals, we’re leveraging blockchain as an underlying technology with a renewed focus and delivery capability. That will establish long needed transparency and accountability.

SingularDTV is building this transparent and accountable entertainment ecosystem by developing a suite of development, distribution and production applications. We launched Tokit two months ago as our rights management gateway, and an artists on-boarding application. SingularX launched in conjunction to empower creators and consumers to exchange the value created on Tokit in a fully peer-to-peer environment. Tokit will grow into a real difference-maker in the years to come, for artists of all types, so that entertaining, enlightening, and inspiring content can find production funding without forcing artists to lose their direct connection to and control of their work. SingularX, our decentralized exchange will work in tandem, and will fuel sustainability to artist tokens.

https://medium.com/singulardtv/singulardtv-welcome-to-ethervision-4ee659d03921
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 06:58:40 AM
Bittrex will delist SNGLS on the 22nd Dec, why that happened

Any coin which can be a security will be delisted by Bittrex. SingularDTV will pay its shareholder something and therefore Bittrex will delist it. I think the same has happened recently to SAFEX.

This is interesting. I can only surmise that Bittrex is following some guidelines to not run counter to any financial regulations of the US government.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
You should be able to withdraw sngls. I just did yesterday

thank you for responding, where do I find them on bittrex?

You can buy & hold SNGLS on binance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

thank you for responding, where do I find them on bittrex?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 11:46:37 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 10:39:54 PM
I missed the delist of SNGLS on bittrex, seems like it happened fast.  Are my coins just gone?  I had those coins for over a year.
Activity: 14
January 02, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
I'm having a hard time finding out where i have to hodl my SNGLS to take part in the revenue share?
And SNGLS token have been taken off bittrex exchange, it should be updated.

Thank you!

Like I said here above: just go to singulardtv.com and use the wallet they provide.
Activity: 90
Hi, i'm a pationed about cryptos and their symbol.
December 29, 2017, 05:48:50 PM
I'm having a hard time finding out where i have to hodl my SNGLS to take part in the revenue share?
And SNGLS token have been taken off bittrex exchange, it should be updated.

Thank you!
Activity: 153
December 29, 2017, 02:37:11 PM
hello may I use my etherwallet to stock my singulardTV?

Yeah, you can. SingularDTV (SNGLS) is an ERC20 token and therefore can be stored on you etherwallet.
Activity: 8
December 29, 2017, 10:20:32 AM
hello may I use my etherwallet to stock my singulardTV?
December 27, 2017, 01:33:11 PM
Where to store it best? Dont want to keep it on an exchange ....

Just put in the singulardtv wallet at singulardtv.com
Activity: 153
December 22, 2017, 08:54:33 AM

Any coin which can be a security will be delisted by Bittrex. SingularDTV will pay its shareholder something and therefore Bittrex will delist it. I think the same has happened recently to SAFEX.

Does this mean the price will drop again?

You never know! But I don't think it will drop because of the delist again. Maybe on the very last day of the delisting a bit. All the weak hands will sell. So afterwards it is more probable that it goes upwards. That doesn't take anything else outside bittrex into account. If we have another BTC bloodbath, anything can happen!.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
December 22, 2017, 02:50:02 AM
To claim this payout do I have to keep SNGLS in mew or ok to be kept in Binance?
December 20, 2017, 04:49:46 PM
I think no. When bittrex delisted BitShares price was ~0.10$ now ~0.50$. BitShares have their own DEX too. After first dividends payout to SNGL holders price will go to the moon. I hope Wink

Any news on when first dividend payouts may be?
December 20, 2017, 10:42:19 AM
I think no. When bittrex delisted BitShares price was ~0.10$ now ~0.50$. BitShares have their own DEX too. After first dividends payout to SNGL holders price will go to the moon. I hope Wink
Activity: 7
December 20, 2017, 04:49:39 AM

Does this mean the price will drop again?
copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
December 11, 2017, 10:36:28 AM
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/singulardtv-2128 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!
Activity: 98
December 16, 2017, 05:58:57 AM

Thanks for the answer sir.

Yes and TIME, TKN, etc...
Pages:
Jump to: