Pages:
Author

Topic: Skill-based Gambling/games? - page 3. (Read 1004 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
November 27, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

about  chess

Will you guys stop recommending me chess? I already wrote in the start topic why I dont want solved games.

Chess, checkers, Go, etc.. you need to know that regardless of website, you can automate a bot that plays for you. Web-based, Client software, you name it, someone with enough time will make a bot that spams chess games with the logic of one of the dozen open sourced chess algorithms out there.
Activity: 125
Merit: 3
Karma is like 69 : You get what you give
November 26, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
which is 100% skill based is chess and there is a website velocitychess.com where you can play chess with bitcoins too, was playing here two years ago, haven't visited this website since then.

about  chess

velocitychess
There was actually , they didn't accept bitcoin , they had just deposit and cashout with paypal , i played there for some time (cashout minimum was about 50$)
had in-game currency that you could earn in tournaments and single games , i reached cashout and never get paid , that was complete scam , you can read more in the web about velocity.

chesscube
The best chess for money was (chesscube) , had in-game currency you could cashout (had many grandmasters there )
they shut down money-part (2013) because of cheating but site still alive and solid to play for fun and training.

playchess
best client for pro players , every champ played/ing there (realy solid)
has in game currency called (ducat) , AFAIK you cant trade ducats for money but u can buy account serial number and chessbase.com softwares and Educational films with them .

Lichess
Realy good one , first free-software chess , they support many variants of chess are realy fun.
Time to time there is tournaments with cash prize.
carlsen plays there sometimes.

Thx OP for Starting Topic , I'm Looking for skill based games too.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 26, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
The Drownhim game looks awesome!  Just wondering...  How hard is it to program your own bot?  I think this game has the potential to become huge.  Seriously.  All the community around the game needs to do is teach everybody the basics of making a bot and write a few more advanced strategy guides.

Edit:  Is this an original game?  Who made this?

I think it's an original game, I've never seen it before outside the website.

Try reading the rules here : https://drownhim.com/rules (without reading about the bots) and then play manually in the newbie room : https://drownhim.com/game/1

Once you understand and start winning some games manually, you can read about the bots. I could explain it here but I'm not going to do better than the link I gave you.

You can also play using a default admin bot with the play button, and you'll see what it does!

Kk thanks.  I'll check it out.  I wish a community grows around the game.  I really haven't seen anything like it tbh.  And what makes it look cool and interesting is the competitive botting aspect...

Maybe somebody should make a bot only poker site where botters can compete with one another.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
November 26, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
The Drownhim game looks awesome!  Just wondering...  How hard is it to program your own bot?  I think this game has the potential to become huge.  Seriously.  All the community around the game needs to do is teach everybody the basics of making a bot and write a few more advanced strategy guides.
If you click the drop down menu (almost top-right of the site), you can browse and select bots made by other players. They're sorted, showing the best bots first. You can select a minimum of rounds played to fine tune the selection.
The difficulty of creating a bot depends on the other bots. The tricky part is to play together at the right moment, if you can pull that off you climb faster. There aren't that many settings, but the number of possibilities with working together and drowning is very large.
I created [Drownhim.com] Testing Unibot settings and sharing successful bots a while back to share bot settings.

Who made this?
It's made by MrDrowner and team.
November 26, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Edit:  Is this an original game?  Who made this?

I think it's an original game, I've never seen it before outside the website.

Try reading the rules here : https://drownhim.com/rules (without reading about the bots) and then play manually in the newbie room : https://drownhim.com/game/1

Once you understand and start winning some games manually, you can read about the bots. I could explain it here but I'm not going to do better than the link I gave you.

You can also play using a default admin bot with the play button, and you'll see what it does!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 26, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

Edit:  Is this an original game?  Who made this?
November 26, 2018, 08:18:58 AM
Well for dice you really need to be a clever guy ,and we can discuss it as much as you can.

The same happens with Fair Tale, you also need to be a smart guy for playing in there to earn money, and it also applies to a bunch of other games.

Skills are needed, on every game

You keep believing that buddy. If you think you're smart because you can "predict" the outcome when you throw a bunch of dice, I'm not going to be the one who proves you wrong, the dice will. I just hope the price you'll pay for it won't be too big.

This game is very good and the unique appearance is that there are some people climbing and there are some waiting below,the win can be divided evenly if in the same top position.Like this game I want another ALT to be on the list of currency bets so there will definitely be many who want to play the game,the chance to win is great well the players will definitely want it.It seems like there is a special strategy to win And the OP has proven it.

The admin is making a promotion right now in the 1 bit room! In addition to 5 bits from 5 players, 5 bits is added to the pool on the house for the winner! For a total of 20.000 bits to be given away to the best bot.

Like you, I think it's unfair that we have a lack of skill based games. Poker is combination of both, luck and skill and when you play online in room where everyone can sit and go anytime they wish, it's hard to understand opponent's phsichology and use your skills which usually is bleff. Btw the game, which is 100% skill based is chess and there is a website velocitychess.com where you can play chess with bitcoins too, was playing here two years ago, haven't visited this website since then.

Of course full skill-based games like chess, checkers, or whatever aren't really a suggestion because there's 0% luck element involved, in addition to the fact that they're almost "complete" games, where a good enough bot will practically never lose.

It's stupid to play chess for btc. There is no way people aren't botting their way in public chess rooms.

Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
November 26, 2018, 07:42:12 AM
Like you, I think it's unfair that we have a lack of skill based games. Poker is combination of both, luck and skill and when you play online in room where everyone can sit and go anytime they wish, it's hard to understand opponent's phsichology and use your skills which usually is bleff. Btw the game, which is 100% skill based is chess and there is a website velocitychess.com where you can play chess with bitcoins too, was playing here two years ago, haven't visited this website since then.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 26, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
This game is very good and the unique appearance is that there are some people climbing and there are some waiting below,the win can be divided evenly if in the same top position.Like this game I want another ALT to be on the list of currency bets so there will definitely be many who want to play the game,the chance to win is great well the players will definitely want it.It seems like there is a special strategy to win And the OP has proven it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 05:52:23 PM
Well for dice you really need to be a clever guy ,and we can discuss it as much as you can.

The same happens with Fair Tale, you also need to be a smart guy for playing in there to earn money, and it also applies to a bunch of other games.

Skills are needed, on every game
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
November 22, 2018, 04:39:37 PM
Interesting game- it seems the house edge of the game is set to 1%, as noted in the rules of the game (correct me if I am wrong)?
Correct Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
November 22, 2018, 04:37:28 PM
Interesting game- it seems the house edge of the game is set to 1%, as noted in the rules of the game (correct me if I am wrong)? The English in the entire FAQ and Tutorial is a bit rough, so I'm not completely sure if I interpreted things correctly.

The initial Round check-in fees and the fees for re-entrances are put into the Round Pot. When finish condition occurs, the round ends and the winners - players who left in the Round- gain the Pot content exclusive House Edge (1%). If more than one Level wins, the occupants of highest Level gain 70% of the pot, occupants of the next Level gain 70% of the Pot and so on.

It is also possible to check-in to the Round while in progress

There is a common quota for all Players of such check-ins for each Round. In this case the Player pays / .

On the next Move the Player will find himself on the median Level - among all active players

At last, the dismissed Player can re-Check-in again. The rules in this case are the same as above.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
November 22, 2018, 03:46:10 PM
The site looks interesting, and I see it's fast loading, I like the design of the site. I try to register and take a look inside the game, but unfortunately, I don't too understand about the game. Perhaps, later I will try to play, and I think it is better if the site can give faucet for a new player to start the game. But I guess the skill-based gambling/games is poker because we need to know about the card and the strategy although it's not guaranteed to win the game.

The game gives you 5 bits to play with! And like I mentioned in the website chat, try reading the game rules ! https://drownhim.com/rules Also, if you play manually in the newbie room, you will very quickly understand how the game works, and maybe understand how you can make your own bot.
After all these years, If I haven't read up this thread I wont able to know such game exist. Quite interesting game as I have read up the rules on the link you provided I do fully
 understand directly on how this game works and might try to play it later on and this looks interesting pure pvp game and skills does matter on reaching into the top.
November 22, 2018, 03:06:49 AM
The site looks interesting, and I see it's fast loading, I like the design of the site. I try to register and take a look inside the game, but unfortunately, I don't too understand about the game. Perhaps, later I will try to play, and I think it is better if the site can give faucet for a new player to start the game. But I guess the skill-based gambling/games is poker because we need to know about the card and the strategy although it's not guaranteed to win the game.

The game gives you 5 bits to play with! And like I mentioned in the website chat, try reading the game rules ! https://drownhim.com/rules Also, if you play manually in the newbie room, you will very quickly understand how the game works, and maybe understand how you can make your own bot.

I remember ending up on a website where you can play games like dota/csgo and win points. Once you gain enough points you can use it to get gift cards and some other stuff.  It's similar to faceit but powered by a cryptocurrency. I don't know what it's called though I only remember that I found it somewhere in the altcoin section.

I think digibytes started as a reward altcoin for gaming. I'm sure there are other ones too, but I clearly remember Digibytes because it's the only one that still stuck around, albeit removing the League of legends / csgo reward system.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
November 22, 2018, 01:37:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
November 21, 2018, 06:25:43 PM
I remember ending up on a website where you can play games like dota/csgo and win points. Once you gain enough points you can use it to get gift cards and some other stuff.  It's similar to faceit but powered by a cryptocurrency. I don't know what it's called though I only remember that I found it somewhere in the altcoin section.
November 21, 2018, 04:47:12 PM
https://www.bitcoingg.com/gambit-drops-btc-bets-from-skill-based-games/

I really think that this site will let you enjoy most of the games while betting on bitcoin with your skills, The site is https://www.gambit.com/ A multiplayer strategy online games that let you play various strategic games with different people, I can not access the site because of the full legality is in all US states only.

Like you said, I can't even access the website outside the U.S. it seems interesting I guess, hopefully they expand their target audience. You'd think the U.S. is one of the last places to promote an online gambling business in beacuse of how restricted it is..

Sport betting maybe fall under this category!

Because there are some form of betting in the sports needed analytical skills to predict who is going to be the winner on this particular game so which involves more skill and luck too.

I do sports bets! But I'd like something where I can spend a few minutes to make a quick buck. For sports betting you can only make as much money as you invest.

The only true skill-based gambling game that I can think of is Poker.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
November 21, 2018, 04:40:50 PM
The only true skill-based gambling game that I can think of is Poker.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 20, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
Sport betting maybe fall under this category!

Because there are some form of betting in the sports needed analytical skills to predict who is going to be the winner on this particular game so which involves more skill and luck too.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
November 20, 2018, 09:13:00 AM
https://www.bitcoingg.com/gambit-drops-btc-bets-from-skill-based-games/

I really think that this site will let you enjoy most of the games while betting on bitcoin with your skills, The site is https://www.gambit.com/ A multiplayer strategy online games that let you play various strategic games with different people, I can not access the site because of the full legality is in all US states only.

They truly provide a rewarding environment for the bitcoin gambling players and some of the skill games that they offered in their early stage was Bitnopoly, Oh Ship!, Rock Paper Scissors, and Capture to name a few, but these do not require either BTC or USD deposits. Instead, online gamers must use the Gambit chips to run the games.

But I wish it can be in a globalized market so it can accommodate not on in the U.S. states but in a worldwide audience, I think this is an idea that can be well known to everyone that will want full skill-based games for bitcoin to bet on.
Pages:
Jump to: