Pages:
Author

Topic: [SKR] Sakuracoin ❀ NEW THREAD ❀ Scrypt ❀ From Japan ❀ さくらコイン - page 4. (Read 31217 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
where is available for exchange? not available in bittrex

you can get it from cryptopia
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
:)
where is available for exchange? not available in bittrex
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
true, total marketcap @0.015USD =1,60mm USD easy possible x10 from here look what MONA has done...

whats causing this huge pump today its almost hitting 1000 percent unreal?
Activity: 23
true, total marketcap @0.015USD =1,60mm USD easy possible x10 from here look what MONA has done...
Activity: 28
Activity: 115
10 dollar coin in this year, big in japan  Smiley
Activity: 4
Is it possible to GPU mine? Recommended miner?
Activity: 57
3 NEW EXHANGES.
PEOPLE MUST BE GETTING WORD AND TRYING TO PICK UP CHEAP.

I THINK 10 X ITS MARKETCAP IS FAIR.

500SATS
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
mona -> bitzeny -> sakura 300% today  Volume rising!!  - 24h 2. biggest gainer on Coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
Yes, JAPANESE coins going for a ride.
SKR will go hard I think.

Good Luck all and HoDL.
Activity: 149
mona -> bitzeny -> sakura

What is Sakuracoin?

Sakuracoin is a lite version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work algorithm.

1.5 minute block targets
subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years)
105,120,000 total coins
50 coins per block
2400 blocks to retarget difficulty

VERY FAIR PREMINE:  42 blocks (2100 SKR) for testing = 0.00001998097 of total coin amount

source: https://github.com/ohac/sakuracoin
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
If Monacoin has received a graduative amount in recent months, Sakuracoin can receive it too! We know that Asians are very passionate about what they do, DOGE is an example, will I buy some coins when possible, the thread has few posts, is coin still alive?
Activity: 115
Where do you get your info??? I can’t actually find any news on this coin
me too, i thinks it's really a dead coin. no whitepaper, no road map, no news, no update, no activity, no social community, just some quote in this thread. who is developer? who is working on it? any fans? what kind of works this coin gonna be used to? .............
I think the coin has the ability to grow. But apparently no support is available. Apparently its developer does not work anymore.

I agree. We have no proof that someone works on this coin. I see only spam from one member here. Probably he has full bags of this coin. Just read his previous posts. I think this coin is dead.
Activity: 82
Hi;
No one has a comment? Does anyone know how to communicate with the developer of SKR?
thank you.
Activity: 82
me too, i thinks it's really a dead coin. no whitepaper, no road map, no news, no update, no activity, no social community, just some quote in this thread. who is developer? who is working on it? any fans? what kind of works this coin gonna be used to? .............
I think the coin has the ability to grow. But apparently no support is available. Apparently its developer does not work anymore.
Market cap is only 50,000USD.

This is nutz.
I think we can get you 200sats very comfortably and stay there.
https://preview.ibb.co/iiuAvG/sells.jpg

Yes, I know the movie, they will come.

Looks like someone is possibly trying to hold price down.
We had 70BTC go through early this year, and NO selling on that amount.

Pump will come, and it'll be huge!
Activity: 200
Hello all.  I have been in contact with the Dev of an App called HODL on IOS that deals with real time crypto prices of all the coins and tokens and he was able to finally add SKR so if you have an Iphone, go find it and enjoy folks.  I have not checked but android could be there too.  Smiley

You legend! Now we are cooking.

I am downloading now.

I am glad you got it and liked it.  Do you remember the quote from the baseball movie "If you build it, they will come?"  Well, Let's build it!  They will come by the truckloads!  Smiley
Activity: 96
Activity: 96
When are they choking to announce something
Pages:
Jump to: