Pages:
Author

Topic: [SKR] Sakuracoin ❀ NEW THREAD ❀ Scrypt ❀ From Japan ❀ さくらコイン - page 8. (Read 31217 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for Sakuracoin
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
its the wild west Nippon 日本 coin . an some love ist for that....
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Heya folks,

Whos the developer behind sakuracoin?
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Sakura coins? It smells as if it smells like flowers. Is it a Japanese team?

Yes, i think it is. But i am not sure. Right now i am concern about the pump and dump. This past few days the coins dump so hard!
its impossible to speculate long term but if you believe the project has potential then hold and let it grow.

You're right. I am holding my SKR until it will grow. I don't care if some people dump their coin
Activity: 50

Yes, i think it is. But i am not sure. Right now i am concern about the pump and dump. This past few days the coins dump so hard!
its impossible to speculate long term but if you believe the project has potential then hold and let it grow.

Activity: 165
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I did it in french, the link :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20274956
My address on cryptopia : MBSZuGofXhGMBnEhmDvRb2oz6NZS8WKefQ
I am still holding my SKR and patiently waiting to get high. Rigth now it's time to buy some SKR while somebody's dumping the coins. Let's take advantage on this  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 16
"Based on SKR, Will create a lightweight entertainment social networking site."

> This is interesting.
Interesting indeed. I wish they would update this thread more!!!! Keep the blocks coming!
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
"Based on SKR, Will create a lightweight entertainment social networking site."

> This is interesting.
Activity: 209
20170719  Subsidy halves in 1051k blocks,We are now at 1051290 Blocks.We succeeded in cutting production.Each block is halved from the original 50 to 25. Wink

Net Hashrate 326.98 MH/s   7.728  Difficulty

1 SKR=0.00000082 BTC

Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 420
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Incredible the rise of these days more than 800%, promises this crypto
Really marketable name (sakura's are so pretty and iconic). But otherwise there is much to be desired.

- I see nothing to distinguish it from other coins, apart from its great name.
- Credentials/qualifications of the developer (development team?)?
- Website not informative enough and poorly designed (looks nice but layout is difficult to read).
- Is it being marketed differently to Japanese people?
- The developer should have known that if their English was not very good, they needed to do more hard work to gain the confidence of English investors and miners.

I will keep it on my watchlist.

As one might know, half of the coins of the TOP30 are as you said.In fact there are many Pre Mine 99%.ICO Pre Mine 100%, the market value of tens of millions or even higher.

There are many dev who only apply the latest technology to the new coins.And will not be applied to the old coins, although the developer's name has him.
Sounds interesting, I haven't heard of a lot of coins from Japan now that I think about it.

In fact, we are earlier than MONA launch. Wink
We have a decent price at the moment.

Subsidy halves in 1051k blocks,We are now at 1046592 Blocks.

Net Hashrate 500.16 MH/s.

If you like her, please help us to go to polo, Thanks. (Please submit Sakuracoin to poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest)

Pages:
Jump to: