Pages:
Author

Topic: Sleeping Paralysis Disorder ,I suffer from it everyday ,Do you ? - page 2. (Read 1149 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
A couple of months ago, I watched a documentary about this phenomenon. It's called The Nighthmare from 2015.

The production was lacking, but the insights might be helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I had this happen at least once as a kid around 10 years old.
I woke up able to move around freely everything was normal
but i could not talk or make a sound in any way at all..
Something scared me when i was at home over night alone..
(don't recall why everyone was gone over night)
Anyway, i woke up sketched out about something
and i was paranoid i recall and i was also sleeping in my Mom's bed over night
so i had called her name calmly and said something else etc
And i realized i was up & awake and moving around but i could not speak
it was like i had a hand over mouth..
It went on for 5 or 10 minutes and i was spooked then pulled the covers over my head
and tried like hell to go back to sleep.. had no idea what else to do about it.

Pretty damn sure it was sleep paralysis.. at the time i had never heard of that though.

If your having problems like that i would ask some doctor(s) about sleeping medications.
Who knows if you took something to help you sleep maybe you would stay asleep better ?

Or call a priest and have an exorcism cause you got the demons in your body !
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That sounds like what a guy at my office has.  He used to take a nap at lunch and then couldn't move for a few minutes after he work up.  He thought he had spinabifida.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dont worry, drink some beers and you ll be fine.  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I had this sleep paralysis a few times. I just tried to wiggle my toes finger which help me to wake up the rest of my body.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

I suffer from Sleeping Paralysis.For those who haven't heard about it before or you might have experienced it but don't know what it is called,here is the definition :-

A temporary inability to move or speak while falling asleep or upon waking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

I have had this happen to me before.  Wake up and can't move.  It's terrifying, but luckily the feelings disappear about as fast as the feelings you have while you are dreaming. 

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl

I suffer from Sleeping Paralysis.For those who haven't heard about it before or you might have experienced it but don't know what it is called,here is the definition :-

A temporary inability to move or speak while falling asleep or upon waking.

It started 2 years ago when I was in 3rd year of my Bachelors in Engineering .I used to drink everyday and passout on random places like my couch or kitchen slab .After I quit drinking or say made it occasional,I started getting sleep deprived and hence I was a victim of sleep paralysis attack like once in a week.I thought it was normal until last six months .A person faces this situation maybe once or twice in lifetime but I have started to face it everyday in my sleep.

Once I was in the middle of attack and I could feel a huge insect crawling on my shoulder,I could not move or do anything but since my brain was still active ,I'd know that there is a bug crawling on my body and I can't even regulate any of my muscles.This is sick and frightening as hell. Do you have such experiences often ? Am I mentally fine ? 

This is how the phenomena is portrayed:

Pages:
Jump to: