Pages:
Author

Topic: small fee makes transactions faster - page 6. (Read 5095 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
March 29, 2017, 12:29:51 PM
Your English doesn't make any sense.  Perhaps your translation is incorrect.  It appears that your first language is Indonesian?

Try discussing your thoughts here:
Local > Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 29, 2017, 12:22:05 PM
Small fees will never make transactions faster and you may have to wait even 1 or 2 days for your transaction to get confirmed and if you want faster confirmation then add higher fees and your transaction will get confirmed in around 30 minutes.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
March 29, 2017, 12:19:58 PM
why bitcoin transfer fee when most people give it in large quantities, but it will slow down the transaction itself, rather than using a bitcoin transfer fee sathosi 1000 it could be?

What is your opinion with bitcoin transfer with a large fee?

Apart from the fact that your sentences are almost unreadable.

The higher the bitcoin fees, the higher the chance of it getting confirmed in the shortest period of time

Transaction relay among nodes is a different factor from getting a transaction mined in a block.

not to increase the fee it will only burden the block in transporting transaction for a fee greater then the amount of the transaction size is also large, which should be with a small fee each block that could bring the 2000 transaction, but because of the number of fee-large will reduce the number of people who will carry out the transaction / uncofirmed
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
March 29, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
why bitcoin transfer fee when most people give it in large quantities, but it will slow down the transaction itself, rather than using a bitcoin transfer fee sathosi 1000 it could be?

Setting low transaction fees ranging from 1000 satoshi is not good because there's a chance that you're tx won't be confirmed. People use large miners fee because the size of their transaction could be higher than 1kb and sometimes could be an accident.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
March 29, 2017, 11:31:10 AM

i could prefer using a high transaction fee if i need to spend the btc urgently because it gets first priority from miners
 and gets confirmed faster especially if you get to use this bitcoin tool with high fees set Smiley :

https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
March 29, 2017, 11:22:03 AM

Apart from the fact that your sentences are almost unreadable.

The higher the bitcoin fees, the higher the chance of it getting confirmed in the shortest period of time

Transaction relay among nodes is a different factor from getting a transaction mined in a block.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)
March 29, 2017, 11:16:54 AM
I thought it was the opposite :p I don't know, maybe it works in a few cases, but every time I choose small or regular fee it takes ages to confirm the transaction :/ Maybe this happening bcs of the time you try to make a transaction, or maybe the amount you wanna send.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
March 29, 2017, 11:09:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: