Pages:
Author

Topic: Small Rabbit - Bounty & Signature campaign SCAMMER - 25000$ - page 4. (Read 3596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
The BitcoinTalk forum is one of the worst forums. And the DT members here are a stupid. I fuck them. I have another account for manage bounty and already some campaign live now. Find me if you can.👉👌

Yes buddy, we already know you're a fucking liar. Now we can see that you are also a soar loser. Go to your mommy, little girl!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
what a drama are happening here. Just saw this thread a hours ago. really a big drama happening. As a Manager I don't expect something from other manager. Stealing money can make you reach but can not give you the happiness like what we get it from the money by hard working.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Well actually he runned some other campaign without trouble so, actually my problem is he ask for 25k$ but reward bounty user for 10k thats not how the deal was, deal was 25k$ bounty and 1k+ for management during 4 weeks.

Now closed the bounty and signature and spreading miss information about big thing happened but he  won't be able to tell you what happened since ehe deleted chat.

---

I checked the different project before asked to the founder of each an they said campaign was ok.
Actually blame is on Small Rabbit, he don't accept MM so..
You may have checked all the previous projects in which Small Rabbit handle their bounty but you didn't check very well because there's already accusation speculation about the AMEPAY bounty distribution.

The BitcoinTalk forum is one of the worst forums. And the DT members here are a stupid. I fuck them. I have another account for manage bounty and already some campaign live now. Find me if you can.👉👌
Oh. This explains the reason why you feel so easy to stole from the project team and lied about been contacted by "Father NewInu". I just hope other project owners will learn from this issue.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I think that after such words, all of the bounty campaigns will be under investigation and your alt account will be found.
everyone here will continue to monitor you anytime if there are currently active alt accounts and managing fake projects I will definitely find them, I'm sure all DT here will continue to hunt you and hate forever.
Don't you realize the scammer turned into a troll who loves to make people suspicious about other accounts?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Flag is definitely a good idea, Type 2 at least.

I'd love to see the contract.

The stuff in this thread is contradictory, all amounts don't add up. Hired for $25k, got paid $30k, pocketed 28 BNB that doesn't belong to him (~$10k) but accused of stealing $25k. Until the shitcoiners get their shit straight I don't think I could support a contract flag.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills

Bastard,, please get out of this forum and don't ever get to know him even everyone here will continue to monitor you anytime if there are currently active alt accounts and managing fake projects I will definitely find them, I'm sure all DT here will continue to hunt you and hate forever.

Even now I'm still analyzing some projects which seem a bit suspicious but I think it will definitely be found.

You're a damn and a goddamn thief,
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

If Bitcointalk is the worst forum, then why are you still here? Why do you have a lot of accounts here?
Leave this forum with all your accounts and save yourself from such bad things. Anyway, if you run the remaining campaigns in this manner, it won't be hard to recognize you.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

Nope bitcoin talk is not the worst but the best since by here you can find the most active community and I'm sure that's the reason why you keep coming back here.  And besides if you didn't do something bad for sure you will still managing many campaigns but guess you just exchange that with short time money. Although you can hide with your other alt here but for sure in future you will be expose if you didn't change your attitude.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
No worries, you will get caught again as this forum has very good  scambusters. You may hide for some time but sooner or later you will slip, as many other scammers did before you. By that pathetic fake screenshot attempt you proved your incompetence so it's just a matter of time before you get connected with this account.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
It seems you are proud of what you have done. You understand there are so many mistakes you have done to catch you. It will take only a small step to file an international case and trace your trails.

@FastReward, I would highly recommend making an official complaint in Binance. Give them the link of this thread so that they understand the case. If he is KYCed then rest is easier for you. If he is not KYCed then ask them to give you all tx history of the account connected with the address found by nutildah including in other chain too. Investigating other chains an expert may find a clue (and looking at his dumbness, I have a feeling that he is not good at IT things, he defiantly left weak trails in more than one place. It could etc). In online, every site keeps a record of their visitors. You will find something to move forward and get this scammer.

PS: Can anyone prove 100% that he is Kakatua? I am not 100% sure, long time ago someone in my telegram told me that there is a rumour that Kakatua brought two houses from his campaign management earning (this rumour may have some clue) that he had not much before. He lives somewhere in South Asia. So in that case, the possible countries will be Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. Because of the nature of my business and profession, I have good connection with some people in some of these countries. That telegram guy may know more about him if I can place the right people to find him.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209

I think that after such words, all of the bounty campaigns will be under investigation and your alt account will be found. Criminals always leave some trails, and trust me, you will be caught. You have left already a dozen of indicators how to recognize you. Karma boomerang will hit you back one day.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

Lol, if you're stupid yet then don't try to steal.. You need to take a graphics class first.

a shameful work.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, happy hiding
however your psyche isn't peace now Wink
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Quoting to preserve this masterpiece.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

WTF are you talking about, of course Small Rabbit stole the coins. His screenshot was completely fake. We've already proven it to be fake in several ways. Meanwhile his theft of the bounty tokens is very real.

@OP: this is Small Rabbit's BSC address at Binance:

https://bscscan.com/address/0xf0da6ed49e1d970c2feb9a7165bc61e889d8e984

You could submit a complaint to Binance and tell them what happened. Maybe they can at least suspend his account.

Looking at the Ethereum counterpart:

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf0da6ed49e1d970c2feb9a7165bc61e889d8e984

He's received ETH from Kakatua, and this thread details the Kakatua "rabbithole" of connected alts, somewhere between 18 and 41 accounts in total.

He's probably still here under other accounts.

I know its late now and won't probably help you getting your money back, but you could raise Type 1/Type 2 flag against Small Rabbit, as those flags are tad more visible than negative feedbacks which he got.

Flag is definitely a good idea, Type 2 at least. If this guy thinks his reputation is salvageable (beyond returning the stolen coins), he's crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

I can't accept such false accusations against an honest manager

Don't worry we are by your side continue your work in your honest way
Small Rabbit is as honest as you, who probably has bunch of alts that are used for abusing bounty campaign.

Yeah sadly got scammed, like this was so obvious from d1, I don't even know how can scam a bounty, those days are fucking trash in crypto...
I know its late now and won't probably help you getting your money back, but you could raise Type 1/Type 2 flag against Small Rabbit, as those flags are tad more visible than negative feedbacks which he got.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 24
It is very sad Small Rabbit  Such a big false accusation in its name.
I can't accept As far as I know, he can never do such a thing.

I have never seen an honest and hardworking manager like him

That's because he's done a lot of bounce before

All those bounty payments have been made honestly

I think someone conspired against him
Someone is trying to make him a thief
I will tell the big members that you see it and solve it

I can't accept such false accusations against an honest manager

Don't worry we are by your side continue your work in your honest way

Ok ok pathetic
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 24

Good afternoon, lying little shitbird.

You mis-spelled "wraith" in the email address you supposedly sent to... It doesn't exist.

Not a mistake likely to be made by a Westerner or anyone who's ever seen the word "wraith" before.

"Small Rabbit"... obviously a take on "Little Mouse" (no literal connection suggested, just pointing out the lack of creativity).

Sorry OP but you got scammed pretty hard.

I share your conviction its possible to find out who this person is if you really wanted to.

They have a huge trail of ETH addresses and alt accounts... Gonna look into his alts tomorrow for fun.

Yeah sadly got scammed, like this was so obvious from d1, I don't even know how can scam a bounty, those days are fucking trash in crypto...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
Wow, what a fucking moron! He had a chance to build his bounty manager career on these projects, but instead he opted for a scam. The lying and presenting false evidence and transferring blame to project owners seems absurd. How stupid is it to think the community will buy that?

@Small Rabbit, I know you're lurking here. Grow a spine, and get yourself out of this mess. Return the money to the owners and apologize. That's the only way.
No matter if you believe in God, karma, or destiny, can you really be sure that your actions will not bring bad luck to you and your family? Bad things happen to people every day and people get hurt for a lot less. You think you're safe behind a computer screen? Think again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 140

Good afternoon, lying little shitbird.

You mis-spelled "wraith" in the email address you supposedly sent to... It doesn't exist.

Not a mistake likely to be made by a Westerner or anyone who's ever seen the word "wraith" before.

"Small Rabbit"... obviously a take on "Little Mouse" (no literal connection suggested, just pointing out the lack of creativity).

Sorry OP but you got scammed pretty hard.

I share your conviction its possible to find out who this person is if you really wanted to.

They have a huge trail of ETH addresses and alt accounts... Gonna look into his alts tomorrow for fun.

wow you genius really and great work by smartaction Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
If truly the forum does not care or give a damn on how criminals like this on this forum can be caught and prosecuted, then I must sincerely say that this is a big minus on this forum and it's founders as this shows the forum doesn't really care about its users,

On some level I agree with you, but then who decides who is guilty vs. who is innocent? In this case it looks pretty clear-cut what happened but so far the evidence submitted wouldn't result in a conviction in an actual court room.

and the sad story is that a scammer(knowing that all he or she gets is just a red or negative trust after scamming members here) won't hesitate or think twice before carry out his or her evil act.
He or she scams with an account,
Gets a red or negative trust,
Forgets about that account,

Its true... But its a microcosm of the world. People who walk around free of ethics and empathy for other people have a serious leg up here, as they do in the normal business world. If you have no shame, the world is your oyster.

I mean they might eventually get prosecuted for being a criminal fuck but up until that point things can go pretty good.
Pages:
Jump to: