Pages:
Author

Topic: Small Rabbit - Bounty & Signature campaign SCAMMER - 25000$ - page 7. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
LMAO, all projects managed by Small Rabit ended up being scams, and apparently this is the reason the dev paid for it but he sold the tokens himself

This time the dev where honest enough to give full payment, i wonder why he would do such a thing, i myself saw the initial heading for social media it was not bnb payment in the initial launch, then suddenly it was changed to bnb and he posted on the telegram that the team have decided to pay with bnb because they want to protect investors funds and not hurt the price which i thought was a good decision, but not knowing he took this decision on his own without discussing with team, below is the post screenshot:-

Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
LMAO, all projects managed by Small Rabit ended up being scams, and apparently this is the reason the dev paid for it but he sold the tokens himself
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 24
Can you redo the picture of the chat, so that telegram name would be visible. Otherwise it can be just a chat with just a random person. His telegram name is https://t.me/Rabbit2233. I don't think it will be hard to do my request, and that will be a better evidence.

According to this bot (https://t.me/btt_bounty), social bounty campaigns topic name was "[BOUNTY] NEWINU~ Social Campaign 💎 115 Trillion $NEWINU for Share", but later was changed to "[BOUNTY] NEWINU~ Social Campaign 💎 Pay in BNB 20 BNB for Share". FastReward  is telling the truth that campaigns budget was edited.

There is also [Signature] NEWINU ~ Member to Legendary 💎 Paid in BNB connected with this project. The payment in this bounty is in BNB. Maybe Small Rabbit sold bounty pool tokens on purpose, because he is lazy to count results for signature in BNB, and for social media in $NEWINU tokens and decided that distribution would be BNB for everyone. But he is not the one who should make such decisions. This is just my maybe, I'm just guessing.

Hello, actually like I said in my 1st post he deleted the conversion, that screenshot with the evidence of paiement and the TXID on the 1st post show you the only proof that: he took the decision to sell our token etc etc. Thats the only screenshot I took to fucking prove to my community why such amount got dumped in 1 single transaction.

My 2nd worry and thats I got blocked and chat delete is :

I wake up check how the bounty going and I see 20 BNB prize pool, and then I check the dump and it was 48 BNB sold at the moment, so it triggered me and then asked to get back the 28 BNB if there is only 20 BNB as prize pool, and then got blocked & chat deleted. This is totaly unprofessional. It's simple you ask for X amount, you provide X amount as prize pool nothing else.

-------

Well actually he runned some other campaign without trouble so, actually my problem is he ask for 25k$ but reward bounty user for 10k thats not how the deal was, deal was 25k$ bounty and 1k+ for management during 4 weeks.

Now closed the bounty and signature and spreading miss information about big thing happened but he  won't be able to tell you what happened since ehe deleted chat.

---

I checked the different project before asked to the founder of each an they said campaign was ok.
Actually blame is on Small Rabbit, he don't accept MM so..
I sent a PM to Small Rabbit to address the topic. Let's see what explanation he has about it. I still hope there will be a good ending to this issue.

I wish yes, but let's see. If he is professional or no.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Can you redo the picture of the chat, so that telegram name would be visible. Otherwise it can be just a chat with just a random person. His telegram name is https://t.me/Rabbit2233. I don't think it will be hard to do my request, and that will be a better evidence.

According to this bot (https://t.me/btt_bounty), social bounty campaigns topic name was "[BOUNTY] NEWINU~ Social Campaign 💎 115 Trillion $NEWINU for Share", but later was changed to "[BOUNTY] NEWINU~ Social Campaign 💎 Pay in BNB 20 BNB for Share". FastReward  is telling the truth that campaigns budget was edited.

There is also [Signature] NEWINU ~ Member to Legendary 💎 Paid in BNB connected with this project. The payment in this bounty is in BNB. Maybe Small Rabbit sold bounty pool tokens on purpose, because he is lazy to count results for signature in BNB, and for social media in $NEWINU tokens and decided that distribution would be BNB for everyone. But he is not the one who should make such decisions. This is just my maybe, I'm just guessing.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Well actually he runned some other campaign without trouble so, actually my problem is he ask for 25k$ but reward bounty user for 10k thats not how the deal was, deal was 25k$ bounty and 1k+ for management during 4 weeks.

Now closed the bounty and signature and spreading miss information about big thing happened but he  won't be able to tell you what happened since ehe deleted chat.

---

I checked the different project before asked to the founder of each an they said campaign was ok.
I sent a PM to Small Rabbit to address the topic. Let's see what explanation he has about it. I still hope there will be a good ending to this issue.
copper member
I have not done the investigation yet, but if this is true, then it's awful. Besides, I do not understand how in the earth someone is handing out so much money to a forum account where they have a very little history in the community, near to zero? You should have done some background check before sending those coins.

Few days ago some project owner on telegram informed me a scam that they were victims of. It was 8 or 32 BNB or something. And upon investigating, I found that manager already had a bad mark in his profile.

It's sad that project owners do not do due diligence before handing out a big chunk of money. I hope small rabbit sort out the issue, and it's a misunderstanding.

---

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I have not done the investigation yet, but if this is true, then it's awful. Besides, I do not understand how in the earth someone is handing out so much money to a forum account where they have a very little history in the community, near to zero? You should have done some background check before sending those coins.

Few days ago some project owner on telegram informed me a scam that they were victims of. It was 8 or 32 BNB or something. And upon investigating, I found that manager already had a bad mark in his profile.

It's sad that project owners do not do due diligence before handing out a big chunk of money. I hope small rabbit sort out the issue, and it's a misunderstanding.
copper member
What happened::
Hired small rabbit for a bounty campaign management + signature campaign management for almost 25k$, he now deleted the conversation on telegram and sold all the token, edited 5 times the title and reducing the prize poll for bounty participant. Well this is a pure exit scam.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/small-rabbit-2860610

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57541033

Amount Scammed:
25000$

Payment Method:
BNB & NEWINU Token ; dumped later on

Proof of Payment:
Paiement for signature campaign 10k$ BNB: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x8c88a2348adb67710536508bb1f889a67ac531367790bcdc043a3710e1a3e3c7
Paiement for social campaign 20k$ token dumped for 48 BNB ( as you can see even more he edited twice the title and now only offering 20 BNB as reward so taking 28 BNB in his pocket): https://bscscan.com/tx/0x01e69974c37d4bf700c98a138885185c8579ff549df0b2835be45d9aae6ad8ad

PM/Chat Logs:

Sadly don't have alot more he deleted the chat because I noticed about this when I just woke up...

Additional Notes:
This is just pathetic so I know we won't get that money back wich is like obvious with scammer, but let's get him banned & doxed ideally. Appreciate again, I will try to provide as much details as I can. But since he deleted the conversation it will be complex.
Pages:
Jump to: