Pages:
Author

Topic: Small test sig/Avatar campaign (NOW CLOSED) - page 5. (Read 6034 times)

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
I am interested in avathar compaign are you paying upfront or after 1 month. Please tell me if you accept my application then I will change my avathar.

It will be after a month, I see your a quality poster so far, I can accept you into the fold,

Thanks alot.
Activity: 552
Merit: 255
I am interested in avathar compaign are you paying upfront or after 1 month. Please tell me if you accept my application then I will change my avathar.
copper member
so I will have it tomorrow.

And I've PMed the code from newbie to Full member and it should be updated on the OP once he's online

Good luck for the campaign, sir

done and updated.  Grin thanks
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
so I will have it tomorrow.

And I've PMed the code from newbie to Full member and it should be updated on the OP once he's online

Good luck for the campaign, sir
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Cool I added the signature.
My address :- 1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy

Just done to help you Wink

Edit : What is the code for full members?

It's on it's way, I did not realize there is a different code for full members, I got the creator to make one.

Thanks for the help.

You are welcome. Any further future plans? Maybe increasing rates or any other campaign?

The maker of the sig is sleeping, so I will have it tomorrow.

I have not thought ahead with this yet, I might "fine tune" it a little, by just haveing a few good people and pay them higher, so that it's not much more for me, But I was aiming for quantity rather than quality right now.

I have lots of things I wish to run, it's not just the money, but the time I need aswell, With a full time (plus overtime) job IRL, Plus doing some PR work, does not leave me much time to keep things moving as fast as people would like.

I am all ways here tho, I have a dream....  Grin

Good Luck. Hope you achieve what you want Cheesy If you ever need my help, just let me know and I would be here for you Smiley

Regards,
From A Friend
copper member

It's on it's way, I did not realize there is a different code for full members, I got the creator to make one.

Thanks for the help.

You are welcome. Any further future plans? Maybe increasing rates or any other campaign?

The maker of the sig is sleeping, so I will have it tomorrow.

I have not thought ahead with this yet, I might "fine tune" it a little, by just haveing a few good people and pay them higher, so that it's not much more for me, But I was aiming for quantity rather than quality right now.

I have lots of things I wish to run, it's not just the money, but the time I need aswell, With a full time (plus overtime) job IRL, Plus doing some PR work, does not leave me much time to keep things moving as fast as people would like.

I am all ways here tho, I have a dream....  Grin

Thanks for the help.

copper member

Thanks for the help.

copper member
Can I join?
copper member
So there's no minimum posts? I think if there isn't a lot of people will just wear the sig/avatar and not post. Maybe consider doing just an avatar campaign that way members can join other signature that pay a decent amount whilst still promoting your business. I'd be interested in an avatar if you wanted to just do that.

Thanks for the responce, I have set a min activity, I cant offer alot, so I am happy to get whatever exposure I can.

FYI, This is not to have both sig and avatar, I am paying for just one space, whatever the user can spare, I have clarified this in OP.

Thanks.

Since I have my own signatures already, I will be using the avatar instead, for free just to help you   Wink

Top person! Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Since I have my own signatures already, I will be using the avatar instead, for free just to help you   Wink
Activity: 172
So there's no minimum posts? I think if there isn't a lot of people will just wear the sig/avatar and not post. Maybe consider doing just an avatar campaign that way members can join other signature that pay a decent amount whilst still promoting your business. I'd be interested in an avatar if you wanted to just do that.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
Your signature is designed for senior ranks and above. OP should contact the designer and make you another version for full members and below. Senior ranks and above could earn a lot more with their signatures and are less likely to help your cause. Lower ranks should be more open to help you promote your coin (and your club) for 0.01btc. Good luck with your coin anyway.
copper member
You seem like a real nice guy and although I can't help you with a signature as I am already commited long term to a great signature campaign, I will add your coin to my personal message free of charge of course.

Upadated.. Have just uploaded your logo as avatar if anyone else wants to use it, should not take long to appear. Will wear that for 2 weeks as I love tigers and he needs to be there pride of place lol Good luck with your project!

thats brill, I changed mine too  Shocked

want to keep that there for a month for 0.01?

I will keep it on for a month but I would want you to keep the bitcoin so you can have an extra signature member to help promote your coin more bud, but.. Thank you very much for the offer and I really wish you all the best and that is my good deed for the day complete hehe  Tongue

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
You seem like a real nice guy and although I can't help you with a signature as I am already commited long term to a great signature campaign, I will add your coin to my personal message free of charge of course.

Upadated.. Have just uploaded your logo as avatar if anyone else wants to use it, should not take long to appear. Will wear that for 2 weeks as I love tigers and he needs to be there pride of place lol Good luck with your project!

thats brill, I changed mine too  Shocked

I will keep it on for a month but I would want you to keep the bitcoin so you can have an extra signature member to help promote your coin more bud, but.. Thank you very much for the offer and I really wish you all the best and that is my good deed for the day complete hehe  Tongue oh by the way your thread is done very very well! One of the best thread designs I have came across for a new crypto..
copper member

thats brill, I changed mine too  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I think I want to help you but I'm also want promote my service thread and ring sales also.
Is it possible to have it both of your signature and my signature at once ?  Grin ( so I will adjust into my signature space )

i have no problem with that, I just hope it will fit to keep all your link in.

Thank alot :-)

I've add your signature

btd addy : 1CUiSECJL152seXbUgzrZci896iW89mPVy

I will adjust my signature later Smiley
Thanks again
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: