Pages:
Author

Topic: Small test sig/Avatar campaign (NOW CLOSED) - page 6. (Read 6034 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
0.01 is very low for a month. Do you consider increasing the payout? And please do weekly payments.

uhh this sig. campaign seems more or less for somebody, who simply trust this project, will be somehow involved and want to support. payment is not imho so important here. please read OP again..
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
I think I want to help you but I'm also want promote my service thread and ring sales also.
Is it possible to have it both of your signature and my signature at once ?  Grin ( so I will adjust into my signature space )

i have no problem with that, I just hope it will fit to keep all your link in.

Thank alot :-)
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I think I want to help you but I'm also want promote my service thread and ring sales also.
Is it possible to have it both of your signature and my signature at once ?  Grin ( so I will adjust into my signature space )
copper member
0.01 is very low for a month. Do you consider increasing the payout? And please do weekly payments.

i am not sure you understand my thread, did I miss these points out?

But I understand this only would appeal to someone all ready using SQL.

I might close this and consider something else that can work on a low budget.

Best
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★secondstrade.com★
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
If you made the sig code for members aswell i think more people could and maybe would actually take part in your campaign because 0.01 per month is obviously too small for a full member to take part in, nonetheless i sent you a pm.
copper member
Thaks guys I have decided to stop this campaign now for a bit.

This will end NEXT MONTH, If your name is below and you keep your avatar/sig on I will still pay you, but there will be NO MORE after this date. (29/9/15)

I have new and better plans coming, if you are interested in my projects, please keep an eye out for me.

Kind regards!

Hiya all,

I would love to get more awareness about my coin out there in the big wide web.

you can read more about my coin here and a short story here

with a new website at www.squallcoin.com

As I have been announcing, I am doing this out of my own pocket, I have ran NO ipo/ico I have no ones money in launching/running this coin, i made this for you!

As a result, I cannot offer or compete with the "big boys" of sig campaigns. My outgoings for my projects are rising  Shocked

So I would like to find 10 people willing to add my sig or avitar for 0.01 a month.

NOTE, THIS FOR EITHER SIG OR AVATAR, AND CAN RUN ALONG SIDE ANY OTHER AD'S YOU REQUIRE.

Please note, i respect this forums rules, I will not say a min post, I do not endorse spam, you will be removed from the list if you adopt this behavior.

at the price I am offering I know I cant be too picky  Roll Eyes But i would like daily posters, not new accounts (min 200 activity)
I reserve the right to accept or deny any applicants for whatever reason, but once I accept, I will not remove!

As regards neg feedback, I know there are some good people who have been left scammy feedback, that is provably wrong, I also know this stops alot of sig rents as this is a big no to most, If your still a trustable person I will consider you.

copy this pic and save on your computer, then go into your profile (forum profile information), upload avater.

Then edit your personal text
www.squallcoin.com

I would most welcome any free sig space you can offer, If you believe in what I am doing.

Junior (since char limit 150)

Code:
[center][url=http://www.squallcoin.com/]SQUALL COIN
◀ A Cryptocurrency that Made for You ▶
No IPO ✔ No Premine ✔ No ICO ✔[/url][/center]

Member ( not support color )

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ SQUALL COIN ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
A Cryptocurrency that Made for You
No IPO ✔ No Premine ✔ No ICO ✔JOIN THE CLUB

Code:
[center]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [url=http://www.squallcoin.com/][b]SQUALL COIN[/b][/url] ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
◀ [url=www.squallcoin.com][b]A Cryptocurrency that Made for You[/b][/url] ▶
[url=www.squallcoin.com][b]No IPO ✔ No Premine ✔ No ICO ✔[/b][/url] ▐ [url=https://bitcointalk.club/][b]JOIN THE CLUB[/b][/url][/center]

Full member ( support color )

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ SQUALL COIN ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
A Cryptocurrency that Made for You
No IPO No Premine No ICO JOIN THE CLUB

Code:
[center][color=#363CB9]▇▇▇▇▇[/color][color=#1D24B5]▇▇▇▇▇[/color][color=#040DB7]▇▇▇▇[/color] [url=http://www.squallcoin.com/][b][color=#06738E]S[/color][color=#07809F]Q[/color][color=#088BAC]U[/color][color=#0898BC]A[/color][color=#0AA5CC]LL[/color] [color=#0898BC]C[/color][color=#088BAC]O[/color][color=#07809F]I[/color][color=#06738E]N[/color][/b][/url] [color=#040DB7]▇▇▇▇[/color][color=#1D24B5]▇▇▇▇▇[/color][color=#363CB9]▇▇▇▇▇[/color]
◀ [url=www.squallcoin.com][b][color=black]A Cryptocurrency that Made for You[/color][/b][/url] ▶
[url=www.squallcoin.com][b][color=black]No IPO [color=blue]✔[/color] No Premine [color=blue]✔[/color] No ICO [color=blue]✔[/color][/color][/b][/url] ▐ [url=https://bitcointalk.club/][b][color=black]JOIN THE CLUB[/color][/b][/url][/center]

sig code for senior rank and above is

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org