Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart Contract in Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 4677 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 25, 2017, 08:42:56 AM
If bitcoin introduces the smart contracts then I think the value of Etherium might dip. Etherium was solely built because bitcoin did not have smart contracts.

Yes, it's true. But whether bitcoin can make a smart contract? I don't think so. Ethereum this is a smart contract.. not Bitcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
September 25, 2017, 07:45:36 AM
If bitcoin introduces the smart contracts then I think the value of Etherium might dip. Etherium was solely built because bitcoin did not have smart contracts.
Very True .. and most upcoming Dapps will ditch Eth for bitcoin
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 25, 2017, 07:26:16 AM
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 25, 2017, 07:09:22 AM
I checked his Twitter and since June when he released the whitepaper, he didn't really talk more about it. Now, I don't know which one is best from a technical point of view but Rootstock (Rsk.co) which is another project to bring smart contracts to Bitcoin managed to raise 3.5MM and they are currently in Beta phase so It's unlikely to see his project coming alive anytime soon as his GitHub doesn't contain anything.
Activity: 182
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
September 24, 2017, 07:53:07 PM
According to this: https://www.coindesk.com/smart-contracts-bitcoin-lightnings-tadge-dryja-working/ article, smart contract like feature might happen on bitcoin, wouldn't that be great? what is your view on that?
Pages:
Jump to: