Pages:
Author

Topic: Smartphones are vital to bitcoin growth - page 3. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Smartphone is really vital to bitcoin growth, the reason is now people are very busy, they are looking for efficient way to do transaction and smartphone is one of the most efficient way to do transaction because you can do your transaction everywhere and also you can check a lot of news that is useful for daily crypto currencies traders and do the trade from smartphone, now we can even pay using smartphone, so smartphone really become vital in our life
Yes let us think in a more practical point of view, Bitcoin is an internet currency in which it really blends on smart phones well because it makes it more practical or more convenient to the user. With that being said can you imagine Bitcoin still being use on the desktop more compared to its cellphone version? I don't think so, right now the mobile apps of Bitcoin Wallets add more convenience and security to the user, from Pins to QR Code it has added benefits for Mobile Wallet users.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
with the presence of smartphones helps us to access anything, anywhere with ease then bitcoin be easier to access and introduced that make growth more ride, take advantage of technological advances that continues to grow.
The smartphone no doubt is playing a vital role. The apps designed for using BTC are really helpful to the people to access smartly. Not only the BTC even the mobile banking and many more other activities that are nowadays easily done from the smartphone reducing the physical mobilization saves both time and other resources.

Honestly i am a smartphone user. Smartphone facilitates me in many activities only with finger. I use smartphone for almost 75% of my bitcoin activities such as signature campaign, trading, browsing new bitcoin information and many else. So my smartphone is vital for support my bitcoin activities. Obviously there is not a little user of bitcoin who use smartphone as like me to support their activities in bitcoin, it is give many good affect for bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Smartphone is really vital to bitcoin growth, the reason is now people are very busy, they are looking for efficient way to do transaction and smartphone is one of the most efficient way to do transaction because you can do your transaction everywhere and also you can check a lot of news that is useful for daily crypto currencies traders and do the trade from smartphone, now we can even pay using smartphone, so smartphone really become vital in our life
Activity: 854
Smartphones are slowly replacing the desktops and laptops. I have a few blogs, and some 5 years back, more than 95% of the traffic was from computers. That figure has dropped to around 50% now, with most of the remaining coming from smartphones.

Although smartphones are gradually replacing computers, however, aside from its usability, there are still some shortcomings, and I suppose it can not completely replace the computer. Phone operations are more difficult and some features we can not replace with phones, so smartphones only play a role when we move to an outside location. Computer is still the best tool for us to use.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
Smartphones are slowly replacing the desktops and laptops. I have a few blogs, and some 5 years back, more than 95% of the traffic was from computers. That figure has dropped to around 50% now, with most of the remaining coming from smartphones.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
with the presence of smartphones helps us to access anything, anywhere with ease then bitcoin be easier to access and introduced that make growth more ride, take advantage of technological advances that continues to grow.
The smartphone no doubt is playing a vital role. The apps designed for using BTC are really helpful to the people to access smartly. Not only the BTC even the mobile banking and many more other activities that are nowadays easily done from the smartphone reducing the physical mobilization saves both time and other resources.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
I beleive smartphones are vital to bitcoin growth because its features can help to users. Easy to use, easy to access and reliable data. It really helpful to those who check bitcoin regularly.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Do we really want a massive upsurge in small transactions clogging up the system, and pushing up transaction fees?

No, who would want that? The miners? (I am pertaining to the increase of transaction fee)

Anyways, having bottlenecks caused by small transactions will be unavoidable when bitcoin is used in a daily basis. We cannot really stop users from doing it. Blockchain should just have to deal with it.
Activity: 238
that the usefulness of smartphones for all of us who are so sophisticated could determine his growth bitcoin.
Activity: 145
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

yes, it is very helpful for smartphone users to know bitcoin, and bitcoin prices,

smartphones would provide features like the new features to determine where its future development.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
Do we really want a massive upsurge in small transactions clogging up the system, and pushing up transaction fees?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
I don't like to have the thought of smartphones being the most important thing about Bitcoin Transactions because almost everyone that has an active Internet connection would have the opportunity to build a Bitcoin Wallet and do transactions in real-time. Since the whole process of building a Bitcoin Wallet only consists of about 5 minutes of the person's time, the person has the option to receive money without the need of a smartphone -he could just have a print out of the Wallet information and the money will get transferred to it by the sender.

Times have changed, if you don't have a smartphone, you don't exist.
If people using smartphones wouldn't be able to use bitcoins you could just surrender the flag now and be done with it.

Fortunately enough there are a lot of apps and common uses.

Time is money and doing things while you wait for a bus or on the metro is a big advantage.
Those 5 minutes you talk about are a big turn off for a lot of people these days.

Yes, a smartphone can greatly simplify and speed up all operations when you are on the road. It is very convenient.

Exactly, this is the right term, speed up all the operation in which smartphone can help bitcoin. In this way there will be a lot transaction that will be made so it helps a lot on the growth of bitcoin industry.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Because of smartphones portability feature many people all over the world are already dependents on their smartphones instead of their personal computers, you can easily open your emails, social networking sites, bills payments and most especially you can easily make transactions using bitcoins as long as you have internet connections, smartphones for me is a very big help to bitcoin users I remember once when I got no enough money to use in my personal expenses, I opened my bitcoin wallet on my phone and its only 0.05 btc left its small value at that time I tried my luck and gamble and luckily my 0.05 btc win up 0.09, see that Im able to almost double my btc without going anywhere using my smartphone only, truly a big help..        
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
It is technology so as blockchain and bitcoin. Soon it will be replaced by something better, just like how it is replacing laptops and desktops. I do not think that it has any correlation with bitcoin growth.

I guess there is correlation of using smartphone on bitcoin because you can transact very fast with it everywhere and whatever time you want, using your smartphone which help bitcoin to have good transaction and instant transaction to people.

Smartphone are the best way to keep track of all our bank account statements and we can easily pay the bills through smartphones only, there is no need to going to banks for paying bills in the same way bitcoin will be very efficient factors which make people use this advanced technology in the form of a smartphone. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and even some people are mining bitcoin by using their smartphones.
Activity: 798
It is technology so as blockchain and bitcoin. Soon it will be replaced by something better, just like how it is replacing laptops and desktops. I do not think that it has any correlation with bitcoin growth.

I guess there is correlation of using smartphone on bitcoin because you can transact very fast with it everywhere and whatever time you want, using your smartphone which help bitcoin to have good transaction and instant transaction to people.
Activity: 756
i think with smartphone technology, we know many software has release especially software for bitcoin, its include of wallet, faucet, or just information about crypto currency world and its really helped new people to read and know about bitcoin and crypto currency info. beside that, we know that many smartphone release has followed with the newest technology and many social media that can we use to spread the words about crypto currency so we can gets update for the software and we can know if there is any change or anything with crypto currency.
that's right mate because its really much easier by using smartpones with those transactions and those apps which has been created for
smartphones its much easier to deal with btc and it will really help the popularity of btc.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 17, 2017, 04:19:50 AM
Yes smartphone is not correlation with bitcoin growth but it has correlation with the service related bitcoin, for example the online stores that accept bitcoin for payment method, their service (the website) must support for smartphone devices, if their service want survive on this era (era of smartphone) so bitcoin can be easy be adopted by users of smartphone.

Well does not affect the growth of smartphones presence bitcoin but has a relationship with bitcoin services, for payment via online shopping accept bitcoin transactions.
so that it can be easily accessed with a smartphone services
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 17, 2017, 04:18:44 AM
You know what, smartphone really helps the growth of bitcoin industry. Why? It is because having bitcoin wallet in smartphone can make transaction fast,  I mean, you can transact wherever you and whenever you want, like if you are in nowhere and you want to send bitcoin right away then just get your smartphone then send some coins, you do not need to wait to get home to have transaction, this is what bitcoin wants a fast and instant transaction to be maybe even tho the confirmation is slower Cheesy yet at least transaction had been made already.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 17, 2017, 04:14:12 AM
Yes smartphone is not correlation with bitcoin growth but it has correlation with the service related bitcoin, for example the online stores that accept bitcoin for payment method, their service (the website) must support for smartphone devices, if their service want survive on this era (era of smartphone) so bitcoin can be easy be adopted by users of smartphone.
I think bitcoin is already adopted by the most smartphone users because we all know that bitcoin is very popular in every part of the world and there is already a lot of bitcoin wallet in the play store or app store so i think they already know the bitcoin (smartphone users) and they started using it.
Pages:
Jump to: