Pages:
Author

Topic: Smerits Hodl - page 2. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 05:24:27 PM
What a away to respond to a post like this,this is great,i guess is outcome of a job well done,it things should continue this way,then quality post on the forum will surely be merited.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
April 06, 2019, 03:57:02 PM
Well, it seems to me that what you got for this post does not belong to you. Why Such activity is not peculiar to this forum. In order to get at least one you need to find something so new that some of the legendary participants will tremble. What I see is all bought from you now. Do not be offended.
You need to explain yourself better,I don't really get your point,but anyway,your moment will surely come.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
April 06, 2019, 02:51:25 PM
My manager once told me that If you wan't to earn more, you have to give more and that's what I noticed with smerits distribution. Those who continue to give it out, they get it back as well from merits given to them. Its like if you see their name as an smerit giver, other smerit giver will remember that username and they will give smerits too if they found a post that is worth a merit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 02:48:12 PM
Well as introduced on Bitcointalk will Smerit, not once they really never used! In General, of course they are useless there,so only in order to stop the development of many accounts, and the old one is already legendary,so that more money earned,all that's what it is,well as they say the time is now ISO comes to an end,as the few people left who believe in ISO,so now Hunters problems
Activity: 462
April 06, 2019, 02:45:06 PM
Well, it seems to me that what you got for this post does not belong to you. Why Such activity is not peculiar to this forum. In order to get at least one you need to find something so new that some of the legendary participants will tremble. What I see is all bought from you now. Do not be offended.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
April 06, 2019, 02:40:23 PM
We need to understand that, the community is ours and together we achieve more. Learn to lend a helping hand to someone by sharing your smerit to deserving posts, it cost nothing to share. I was given 2 merits today by a great hero member @kasabus and immediately returned the smerit to the newbie on the role with a good comment. It costs nothing to share, the sky is big enough for everyone to fly.

You can verify my claim with this link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50479403
April 06, 2019, 01:58:32 PM
Feeling great right because it is great to see the community show some love,the flow will surely continue from myself.
copper member
Activity: 287
April 06, 2019, 10:18:53 AM
Well, one of the reasons why most of the legendary, hero, or senior members don't give they merits is because they don't have time to read every single post that there is. And most of the legendary rank that I know, they just do their weekly task in signature campaign and then they will go online again if they needed to do the task again. I am not saying that all of the members are doing signature campaign only, but, most of them are.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 06, 2019, 07:22:14 AM
But seriously, posts quality has increased over the last couple of months. So I don't see why those with smerits are still hoarding them. Maybe they are indeed scared that other members rankings will catch up to them and they will earn less rewards from campaigns. If so then maybe the admins should look into this
I've seen good quality posts everywhere but sadly none of them receive any merit, i guess those who have smerits don't know how to give it. Maybe we just missed the right place where to put the good quality post. There are lots of sections and boards here that we mostly don't know but those boards are minimal active so isn't even the great place to post imho.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 06, 2019, 04:04:00 AM
But seriously, posts quality has increased over the last couple of months. So I don't see why those with smerits are still hoarding them. Maybe they are indeed scared that other members rankings will catch up to them and they will earn less rewards from campaigns. If so then maybe the admins should look into this
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 04:02:11 AM
Smerits are meant to me distributed to reward quality contents necessary to promote the platform. But the fact that its no longer given out easily like before shows there's a hightened increase in value perception attached to merits which is also good for the platform
copper member
Activity: 193
$martFund
April 06, 2019, 03:55:27 AM
I thought is only coin that are meant to be hodl,but it is shocking that more Smerits are been hodl than coin these days.Please can you help me tell someone that,Smerits are not to be hodl but to be given to make the forum a better place.Some have managed to give out  one-third of their Smerits in the last 120 days,don't tell me that the forum don't have enough quality post that deserve those Smerits,i guess you are afraid that someone will rank up with you and that will mean a reduction in your reward,believe me the forum is large enough to accommodate us all even everyone is an Hero or a Legendary. Stop hodl,show love to someone for job well done.
   Thumb up to 'tk808',you are doing a great job in the forum,showing love to everyone that deserve it,don't you think if everyone is like 'tk808',every quality post should have merits flowing now.No offence,just an observation.

I really enjoy reading this, thanks for this suggestion. It needs to go viral on the platform. I for one don't even have talk less of to know what smerit is.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
April 06, 2019, 02:52:29 AM
I can tell you some people do not know the use of these Smerits and what is disturbing to me, is that most people on these forum give their merit to the campaign manager of the campaigns they are participating in, this should be discourage. I too, I am guilty of not giving out the Smerit and will work on it and issue more to people that deserve it
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 02:27:20 AM

It is good to witness the response on this thread
It shows that posts from forum users are indeed motivating and innovating

Let’s continue to educate others and also learn from this forum
It is great to see community showing some love, i hope the love will also be extended to others,with what i have seen,better future await us here.
Great post, great reponse also from the community,the community is indeed showing some love here,just like you said,hope it can be extended to others.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
April 06, 2019, 02:26:47 AM
Yes,it take my attention too and i noticed that even they have a quality post no one want to give because they afraid to increase more high rank in this site,and they must hold it.
April 06, 2019, 01:37:58 AM

It is good to witness the response on this thread
It shows that posts from forum users are indeed motivating and innovating

Let’s continue to educate others and also learn from this forum
It is great to see community showing some love, i hope the love will also be extended to others,with what i have seen,better future await us here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 05, 2019, 08:00:10 PM
I thought is only coin that are meant to be hodl,but it is shocking that more Smerits are been hodl than coin these days.Please can you help me tell someone that,Smerits are not to be hodl but to be given to make the forum a better place.Some have managed to give out  one-third of their Smerits in the last 120 days,don't tell me that the forum don't have enough quality post that deserve those Smerits,i guess you are afraid that someone will rank up with you and that will mean a reduction in your reward,believe me the forum is large enough to accommodate us all even everyone is an Hero or a Legendary. Stop hodl,show love to someone for job well done.
   Thumb up to 'tk808',you are doing a great job in the forum,showing love to everyone that deserve it,don't you think if everyone is like 'tk808',every quality post should have merits flowing now.No offence,just an observation.
The truth is that not everyone is aware of what sMerits mean. With the exception of the Heros and Legends, most Jr. Members and members hodl their sMerits thinking they will loose merits by giving out some.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
April 05, 2019, 07:45:16 PM
Each forum member has a different Smerit, depending on the member rank. And the amount is also limited. And don't give up to get merit by continuing to post good and quality threads. Because making quality posts is the easiest way to get merit.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
April 05, 2019, 07:20:40 PM
When somebody gets a merit for a quality post that motivates him and get engaged  to continue with quality posting. It is good to receive  a merit but also to give it to others.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
April 05, 2019, 04:55:21 PM
I am an old school member, I am posting everyday on this forum and look 1 merit earned  Grin Roll Eyes. And I am not the only one who has the problem with receiving merit.
Because I am not merit hunter, I do not have merit - simply.

Lucky for you that you got your Sr member status before this merit took place.  Tongue Getting merit/s is really tough. Even if you have quality post, there's no guarantee that you will even get 1 for that. So just go on with our lives and be happy that this forum is helping us in many ways.
I definitely agree with that, though you have good post sometimes your post are not getting merits.
I suspect that those who receive merits have friends in the forum, like group chat or something and they can give merits to their friends.
Sending merits solely depends on the persons understand and if he like your post, you receive it.

Keep posting for sure you will have a merit soon.

Edit : was suppose to hold my one last merit but your post is so honest, so I give you the last one.

I also believe that there are some clans or group of people who are exchanging merit, not buying or selling, but they are sending merits among its members. Because, would you really send merit to someone you don't even know or send it to a friend?
Pages:
Jump to: