Pages:
Author

Topic: Smerits Hodl - page 4. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
April 03, 2019, 10:43:28 AM
Many of the high ranks with a lot of smerit don't have all day to spend on this forum and search for quality posts.  It would help if we had more merit sources to focus on all sub sections because altcoin discussion doesn't seem to get much love.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 03, 2019, 10:38:08 AM
Strange but it seems to me that a huge number already use these SMerits as money on the forum. I heard that there are people who sell and buy them. Strange people, because they were not created for this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
April 03, 2019, 04:59:45 AM
It's not about rank here in forum as long as you can contribute something good and new knowledge to forum and bitcoin community there is certain reward for you're effort. I agree some hold off their smerit, but Im pretty sure those are people who are afraid or yet really dont like some post they are seeing. A lot of factors for this so dont be so general for everyone. Not all is like that.
The most merited post are usually base on their contribution in this market, its not that easy of course so they really deserve to receive such merit however, we cannot force anyone to give merit even if there's a good post in front of us. Don't think about your rankings now, just try to be more creative and continue to do good things for sure you will earn some merit passively and without knowing it. Some users are too generous on giving merit, so I believe we are still surrounded by good people.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
April 03, 2019, 04:51:34 AM
I thought is only coin that are meant to be hodl,but it is shocking that more Smerits are been hodl than coin these days.Please can you help me tell someone that,Smerits are not to be hodl but to be given to make the forum a better place.Some have managed to give out  one-third of their Smerits in the last 120 days,don't tell me that the forum don't have enough quality post that deserve those Smerits,i guess you are afraid that someone will rank up with you and that will mean a reduction in your reward,believe me the forum is large enough to accommodate us all even everyone is an Hero or a Legendary. Stop hodl,show love to someone for job well done.
   Thumb up to 'tk808',you are doing a great job in the forum,showing love to everyone that deserve it,don't you think if everyone is like 'tk808',every quality post should have merits flowing now.No offence,just an observation.

Funny indirectly looking for merit huh. LOL. Please make sensible or interesting thread like this automatically the smerit hodlers will send the merits for your post
I hope no one tell about the hodling smerit this is reason for earning merit here. Likewise, people on forum like to read interesting topics which speak about forum and crypto space. Good luck.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 03, 2019, 04:45:23 AM
It's not about rank here in forum as long as you can contribute something good and new knowledge to forum and bitcoin community there is certain reward for you're effort. I agree some hold off their smerit, but Im pretty sure those are people who are afraid or yet really dont like some post they are seeing. A lot of factors for this so dont be so general for everyone. Not all is like that.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 03, 2019, 12:28:39 AM
Those who are hoarding smerits will definitely send them to their alts, account farmer. There's no point of goarding smerit without this reason. Some people sometimes don't get enough time to send them. Moreover, the forum us so big, it's not easy to be up to date with each of the quality post.
You are right, but if people are just willing to send merits, low rank will be given a chance to rank up.
But then again, regardless of the rank you are in now, even you are at low rank, you can still make the same contribution as the higher ranks.
It's not all about doing same contribution. When it comes about signature campaign, with same contribution, people are getting more than me. So, it's higher rank which is needed for little more payment. If you were a member, you would tell the same. Maybe you are now higher rank and that's why ignoring.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
April 03, 2019, 12:25:22 AM
I really care about those smerit are being held by most of the people around the world and most of them are inactive.

If I am not wrong then I know that if you have sMerits and you are not spending them for a long time, your Merits can be blanked anytime! If I am wrong here, then I think theymos should go through this process!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
April 03, 2019, 12:10:53 AM
I'm also giving merits to those who deserve it, but post that is not copy paste or in a tone that he is begging for it, I gave merits to those who provide useful information and tools for the community like this one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50170596

Now this guy put a lot of effort and time to compile this.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
April 02, 2019, 11:53:20 PM
Such a great observation! I agree with every word! I don't know why they stop giving Smerits to the new people. They always give lots of merits if Theymos post anything! Those big men can buy a Bitcointalk Tshirt by spending 300 smerits where it's cost was less than 300 Smerits! I think everyone should read your feelings and reality! Sometimes we deserve it but still, some people never will appreciate you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 11:46:44 PM
I really care about those smerit are being held by most of the people around the world and most of them are inactive.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 02, 2019, 11:30:59 PM
Those who are hoarding smerits will definitely send them to their alts, account farmer. There's no point of goarding smerit without this reason. Some people sometimes don't get enough time to send them. Moreover, the forum us so big, it's not easy to be up to date with each of the quality post.
You are right, but if people are just willing to send merits, low rank will be given a chance to rank up.
But then again, regardless of the rank you are in now, even you are at low rank, you can still make the same contribution as the higher ranks.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 02, 2019, 10:53:28 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2019, 10:46:03 PM
I thought is only coin that are meant to be hodl,but it is shocking that more Smerits are been hodl than coin these days.Please can you help me tell someone that,Smerits are not to be hodl but to be given to make the forum a better place.Some have managed to give out  one-third of their Smerits in the last 120 days,don't tell me that the forum don't have enough quality post that deserve those Smerits,i guess you are afraid that someone will rank up with you and that will mean a reduction in your reward,believe me the forum is large enough to accommodate us all even everyone is an Hero or a Legendary. Stop hodl,show love to someone for job well done.
   Thumb up to 'tk808',you are doing a great job in the forum,showing love to everyone that deserve it,don't you think if everyone is like 'tk808',every quality post should have merits flowing now.No offence,just an observation.

It might depend, some view at as people hodl it but no, some people do not care about their merit, also, they don't have time to manage viewing other peoples content and doesn't even care. There are people who are assigned to be a merit provider, we cannot really just rely on ordinary accounts with huge merits as their focus maybe is on other aspect of this forum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 02, 2019, 10:43:43 PM
smerit is aimed at people who really deserve it, the quality of posts is not only about how many words are written but the meanings and answers that really help other questions and readers. good quality reflects itself as well and can also assess how broad the knowledge of post makers not love
I agree it is not about the long message.
It is about the meaning of your message .
Merit is given to those who have posted a very unique or informative message in the forum.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 02, 2019, 10:28:14 PM
I am an old school member, I am posting everyday on this forum and look 1 merit earned  Grin Roll Eyes. And I am not the only one who has the problem with receiving merit.
Because I am not merit hunter, I do not have merit - simply.

Lucky for you that you got your Sr member status before this merit took place.  Tongue Getting merit/s is really tough. Even if you have quality post, there's no guarantee that you will even get 1 for that. So just go on with our lives and be happy that this forum is helping us in many ways.
I definitely agree with that, though you have good post sometimes your post are not getting merits.
I suspect that those who receive merits have friends in the forum, like group chat or something and they can give merits to their friends.
Sending merits solely depends on the persons understand and if he like your post, you receive it.

Keep posting for sure you will have a merit soon.

Edit : was suppose to hold my one last merit but your post is so honest, so I give you the last one.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
April 02, 2019, 06:15:17 PM
You got +1 on me. Wink

I agree into your point that's why you have convinced me to sent one.Smerits aren't really meant to be hold but no matter what reasons behind then
that smerit holder do have its own criteria or doesn't really care at all to share out those points. The fact that this forum is flooded with spam and trash
post that's why you cant blame that other people wont really tend to give out smerits and those good post are affected that's why we have
a thread on reporting such underrated threads to be merited and that's a good alternative if you do care too much on smerit sharing.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2019, 06:14:02 PM
I am an old school member, I am posting everyday on this forum and look 1 merit earned  Grin Roll Eyes. And I am not the only one who has the problem with receiving merit.
Because I am not merit hunter, I do not have merit - simply.

Lucky for you that you got your Sr member status before this merit took place.  Tongue Getting merit/s is really tough. Even if you have quality post, there's no guarantee that you will even get 1 for that. So just go on with our lives and be happy that this forum is helping us in many ways.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 06:06:38 PM

I agree that merits should be given to quality posts to encourage creativity among forum members but when you say high ranking members should give merits because their rewards won't reduce even when others rank up to them, then I will say you lied.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 02, 2019, 05:45:09 PM

Merit is distributed and quite actively, just many people are afraid to put it on strangers. After all, they can be considered abuser merit.
Also, do not deceive anyone, but on this forum most people are present primarily to participate in subscription campaigns and they absolutely do not care about the quality of messages. That is precisely why Merit puts so little.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 02, 2019, 04:49:00 PM
The most important thing in a post is not going off track and giving opinions that can motivate someone or when providing important information about Crypto. Every post on my forum only says what I know according to what happened and didn't think too much about Smerit even though it was important enough as evidence. I don't underestimate everyone's opinion because we don't know all about the extraordinary Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: