Pages:
Author

Topic: Smoothie's attacks the Litecoin Foundation. - page 4. (Read 6196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
October 17, 2013, 11:13:06 PM
You posted your attack in a thread and you knew it was off topic. I took the time and responded to you in the correct place, a new thread.

You are welcome.

Hardly an "attack" as you claim.

You do like to play the victim often, huh?

It's actually amusing that you try to do that as often as you do. It makes me laugh, honestly.  Cheesy
legendary
October 17, 2013, 10:50:04 PM
Goat I am a free-market type of guy. If you want to create physical litecoins. That is okay with me. I have no problem as you are suggesting I have with your venture.

Your lack of addressing those issues in this thread (https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,997.msg39610.html#msg39610) is on you, not me. I've merely just tried to get some form of communication moving given you so thoughtfully attempted to put the same standards on Dobzombie today in the other thread you created.

Attacking me by claiming that I have attacked the Litecoin Foundation only makes you look silly as you have no evidence to backup your claim.

Everything is out in the open on that.
legendary
October 17, 2013, 10:41:53 PM
legendary
legendary
October 17, 2013, 10:39:11 PM
It's not an attack by linking ACTUAL community members' concerns regarding the Litecoin Foundation.

Your lack of addressing those concerns is alarming. I've been unbiased and have not commented on whether or not your entity is indeed a scam. At the same time you not addressing the concerns is somewhat of an issue in the eyes of the community, not by me, but by actual members of the Litecoin forum and community.

Let's get that straight. Thanks.
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2013, 10:14:20 PM
@ Goat,

Perhaps you should address these concerns on the Litecoin forum concerning "The Litecoin Foundation":

https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,997.msg39610.html#msg39610

So what is the current status of this "Litecoin Foundation"? Is it incorporated somewhere as a non-profit org? If so, where is the paperwork for us to examine?

Legally a foundation is a non-profit entity so you can't start a for-profit business and call it a foundation (at least not in any country where the rule of law applies). If this "foundation" is actually a for-profit business then it is 100% a scam designed to confuse people into lining someone's pockets in the mistaken belief that they are helping out some sort of charity dedicated to promoting and enhancing Litecoin.

If that is the case this "foundation" is actually hurting LTC and this business should not only be banned from promoting anything on these forums but should be actively denounced by the LTC community for what it is.

I bring this up as there is no real information here on the so-called "Litecoin Foundation" yet there is another thread where they are looking to sell physical Litecoin coins. Where is this money (received from the sale of the coins) going and what is it being spent on?

As well as others in that thread. Its been over 2 months and you (The Litecoin Foundation) have not addressed these concerns.

Thanks in advance for addressing their concerns.

Pages:
Jump to: