Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 50. (Read 4163 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Can the Health Monitor automatically send a health report and analysis results directly to the attending physician?

at the moment, we send the result to a single email address. By the way, what you mention is easily achievable.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Are there prospects for expanding the spectra of gases recognized by the Health Monitor?
Well good question.
I believe so. Because they will be a continuous improvement of the Health Monitor device.
Activity: 3
Are there prospects for expanding the spectra of gases recognized by the Health Monitor?
Activity: 42
Does Health Monitor have competitors with similar diagnostic functions?

Yes they do. But I have not seen any other of its competitors give really accurate results as the health monitor device. It's the perfect machine.
Activity: 28
How long does the vending machine serve?
The health monitor device is  a very durable device. I am pretty sure. It will serve for a long period of time
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
The health monitor device is a unique breath analyser, it also performs other functions such as
 emission control in industrial facilities,
 detection of toxic and explosive substances in public places And monitoring during training of professional athletes.
Activity: 1
How long does the vending machine serve?
What additional equipment will you need to purchase to install the Health Monitor in a public place?
No additional equipment is required to install the Health Monitor device. It's just a single workable device.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Will I be able to get something, if I bring a significant number of new users, but less than 10,000?
There's really no time limit specified to get the 10000 members. So I think you should keep bringing your friends in.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Will I be able to get something, if I bring a significant number of new users, but less than 10,000?
It  the actually rules specifies 10000 members.
But I am sure if you get close enough, you can work on something with the health monitor team. You can send a mail here
[email protected]
Activity: 70
I guess not. The rules actually says 10000.
Activity: 19
What additional equipment will you need to purchase to install the Health Monitor in a public place?
Does Health Monitor have competitors with similar diagnostic functions?
Activity: 182
Can the Health Monitor automatically send a health report and analysis results directly to the attending physician?
Yes sure, user can input email address into the health monitor device to receive results. The health monitor device can also be linked with individuals devices.
This is very effective, enabling individuals who use the health monitor device to have their own personal copy of the test results.
Yes sure, user can input email address into the health monitor device to receive results. The health monitor device can also be linked with individuals devices.
Activity: 336
How can I contact the support service of the company that produces Health Monitor?

The best way to do that is via email: [email protected]
Where was the Health Monitor developed and how was it tested?

This was "born" in Akademgorodok - worldwide known science and research center in the heart of Siberia.
The health monitor is an innovative health device, which is very helpful to individuals who do not have the time to take the usual long test medical procedures, as it is faster, cheaper and more effective making it  a very convenient health device.

It is useful indeed. As more devices is installed many will get know of the advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: