Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 51. (Read 4163 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How can I contact the support service of the company that produces Health Monitor?
Activity: 28
Where was the Health Monitor developed and how was it tested?
Well, to see how it was tested you may watch the video on the Health Monitor site. Here is the direct link to the video
https://youtu.be/T9FI0pkb-iw
Just watched the video, it is very explanatory, I believe Anyone can use this device, you don't need to be an expert, scientificcoin doing wonders 😎👉
Activity: 42
The Health Monitor operates on the principle of measuring markers present in the gasses exhaled by humans, such as H2, Co and CH4, this is why performing test on the Health Monitor is very fast and easy just by simply breathing into the device
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Well, to see how it was tested you may watch the video on the Health Monitor site. Here is the direct link to the video
https://youtu.be/T9FI0pkb-iw
Activity: 70
Currently, the health monitor device is manufactured in Russia, Novosibirsk for the countries of Southeast Asia and the CIS and also in Czech Republic, Olomouc - USA and EU
The health monitor device was developed in Russia.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

Hello, it was developed and tested in the research laboratories of Novosibirsk (Siberia)
The health monitor is an innovative health device, which is very helpful to individuals who do not have the time to take the usual long test medical procedures, as it is faster, cheaper and more effective making it  a very convenient health device.
Activity: 20
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
ScientificCoin powers  the world 's first health monitor device for non-invasive detection of diabetes, stomach ulcer and lung cancer. As this will help individuals know well on time of their health status.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Is it true that when tested on the Health Monitor there is no harmful radiation, such as during an MRI or X-ray?

yes, we confirm

How long does it take to manufacture and deliver one machine?

one day, if there are not outstandings

If I bring 10,000 users to the platform, how soon will I get the Health Monitor?

Please, get in touch. 1-2 weeks

What information should I provide to participate in this program?

You need to follow instructions we gave at the beginning of the thread

Activity: 149
#proof-of-participation, Post in this Thread
Bitcointalk Username : Dineshrohilla3636
Telegram Username : @Dineshrohilla
Twitter Account : @dinesh68473508
Activity: 6
What information should I provide to participate in this program?
Activity: 3
If I bring 10,000 users to the platform, how soon will I get the Health Monitor?
Activity: 36
How long does it take to manufacture and deliver one machine?
How much is the cost of the Health Monitor test cheaper than going to a medical facility?
Medical facilities cost alot of money, but the health monitor device only costs $5 for a test
Can Health Monitor be synchronized with accounts on other user’s devices?
Definitely, it can. So users can also check results on their devices
Is it true that when tested on the Health Monitor there is no harmful radiation, such as during an MRI or X-ray?
Very true. No radiation harmful effects. It's completely safe
Activity: 13
How much is the cost of the Health Monitor test cheaper than going to a medical facility?
Activity: 1
Can Health Monitor be synchronized with accounts on other user’s devices?
Pages:
Jump to: