Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 46. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any plans for marketing or getting the word out about SNRG?  What can we all do to help?

Question: Can our Chinese users readily access downloads from mediafire (https://www.mediafire.com/)? These may be easier for us to manage than Megauploads.
Looks like I won't sell my bags after all. At least for now, what next grandpa?

How about a Linux wallet? The OP and website links are updated with the latest version of the Linux Qt wallet (1.1.0.0). This build includes the Turbo Stake Dashboard and updates for the new staking rules.

We will have a Megaupload link for the Linux wallet within 24 hours.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Looks like I won't sell my bags after all. At least for now, what next grandpa?
Awesome, will check it out when you guys upload to mega.

Mega.no.nz download links have been added to the OP.  Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Mandatory Update Version 1.1.0.0 - Flat Staking Reward!

After great consideration, we are releasing an update that will fundamentally change staking for Synergy. The change is very simple in that block rewards will be a flat 1 SNRG for about 8 years. Obviously, this idea comes from Hi-PoS. It has also been implemented as the long term PoS system for a coin that I can't remember right now. So yes, we stole the idea. But I like to think that it is intelligent to have a good idea but brilliant to recognize it as such.

The flat block reward should ease staking management for users in that consolidation transactions are unnecessary. The flat block reward should also strengthen the network. For users, it means that the stake splitting helps to increase rewards rather than reduce them, as with an interest rate based system. For the network, it means that users have more of an incentive to stake smaller transactions, which increases the network stake weight considerably. It also means that there is a strong incentive to keep wallets open and staking, even with the relatively short maximum age that Synergy already enforces.

After 8 years, the inflation rate (not interest rate) reduces to a fixed 1.566% per year. At this time, the block reward will reset to about 0.155 SNRG and increase very slowly. The table below shows the yearly inflation rate for the next 10 years.

These block rewards are based on the money supply, which is a new idea to my knowledge. (Alas, investors get a little innovation with this update!) Also, investors should be assured that the few lines of code that went into this update do not represent my only work on Synergy for these last couple of weeks. We do have further improvements in the pipeline. I should mention that the inflation schedule significantly rewards early adopters who also stake.

Changes will go into effect in 2 weeks, so update now! Mac and Windows are linked in the OP and web site. My absolute next task for Synergy is to make a Linux Qt wallet for this release. I forgot to do that for the Turbo Stake Dashboard release, but I will do it for this release before I do any further development. We will also get Megaupload links available within 24 hours for users who live in countries that block access to google. This latter issue was recently brought to our attention.

Inflation Rate, 10 Year

Year  
Activity: 168
No hes not. He went missing for 9 days. "Internet difficulties" ..LOL. Dev your telling us you couldnt find a working computer for 9 days?!?!!

No, I said I had difficulties with my internet access, which lasted for about 3 days after legitimate questions were posted, like BitSwinger's. A response would have been desirable after his questions, but it was not possible for me to post a full and accurate response for several days. I posted as soon as I could post a detailed answer.

I mentioned that updates will be separated by several weeks. Usually I won't bother to log in if I don't intend to respond. I probably won't respond to "where is the dev?" posts like yours unless I am already logged in.

My patterns won't change. Please bear this in mind when making your investments. I may not log in or post a response for several days unless I have a release, urgent news, or am helping with user issues. I do keep up with the thread unless it is prohibitively difficult for me to access the internet.

So, in other words, you're human?
No hes not. He went missing for 9 days. "Internet difficulties" ..LOL. Dev your telling us you couldnt find a working computer for 9 days?!?!!

No, I said I had difficulties with my internet access, which lasted for about 3 days after legitimate questions were posted, like BitSwinger's. A response would have been desirable after his questions, but it was not possible for me to post a full and accurate response for several days. I posted as soon as I could post a detailed answer.

I mentioned that updates will be separated by several weeks. Usually I won't bother to log in if I don't intend to respond. I probably won't respond to "where is the dev?" posts like yours unless I am already logged in.

My patterns won't change. Please bear this in mind when making your investments. I may not log in or post a response for several days unless I have a release, urgent news, or am helping with user issues. I do keep up with the thread unless it is prohibitively difficult for me to access the internet.
Why have you named it Turbo Stake? And it is solo mining , all about it. Isn't it?

Turbo Stake is over as is mining. Currently, you can stake coins at 10% interest per year. Soon we will switch to a new staking system that I think will secure the network more than the typical interest rate type of staking return. I'll explain the rationale behind the system when I release the update. Some teasers: it will be a system that rewards early adopters in addition to encouraging more participation in staking. It will not be Turbo Stake. Also, I do not claim it is technically groundbreaking--just better than the prevailing PoS systems in my opinion.

Looking forward to it!  Thanks for the update.   Kiss
Why have you named it Turbo Stake? And it is solo mining , all about it. Isn't it?

Turbo Stake is over as is mining. Currently, you can stake coins at 10% interest per year. Soon we will switch to a new staking system that I think will secure the network more than the typical interest rate type of staking return. I'll explain the rationale behind the system when I release the update. Some teasers: it will be a system that rewards early adopters in addition to encouraging more participation in staking. It will not be Turbo Stake. Also, I do not claim it is technically groundbreaking--just better than the prevailing PoS systems in my opinion.
Activity: 196
Im sure there might be another dev thats willing to take over. I know a few honest ones, Ill put the word out. Coin works perfect, just needs dev.Dont panic sell.

That's not necessary. I haven't had the opportunity to post here because of unexpected difficulties with my internet access. But I have been working on updates--some things big, some small.

I'll have a small update within a couple of days. Larger updates will take a few weeks. The small update won't be groundbreaking, but I think it will be an improvement.

The road map still applies and provides us with targets, but it isn't the sole thrust of development.

Hey Grandpa, you are awesome!

dump this shit, your getting lied to and its not even good lies.

Vegas

^^ Don't fall for his bullshit.  He's just trying to get you to sell.

Weak FUD compared to your harassment of Spots.  Time to step up your game if you want people to sell.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Im sure there might be another dev thats willing to take over. I know a few honest ones, Ill put the word out. Coin works perfect, just needs dev.Dont panic sell.

That's not necessary. I haven't had the opportunity to post here because of unexpected difficulties with my internet access. But I have been working on updates--some things big, some small.

I'll have a small update within a couple of days. Larger updates will take a few weeks. The small update won't be groundbreaking, but I think it will be an improvement.

The road map still applies and provides us with targets, but it isn't the sole thrust of development.

dump this shit, your getting lied to and its not even good lies.

Vegas
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Hey! Why all my POS blocks at x1 since the beginning?

Were you staking the entire time?  Did you receive an additional deposit from the guarantee?

Yes I have staking 3 times with x1. And I'm not received an additional deposit from the guarantee. My wallet:

Sjyq7zUnS1iTT2NXZdEqgcvdtqZvcu4Uzo

Your address was disqualified for not staking continuously. Your starting balance was 62.996 SNRG at block 6780. But you staked only twice at blocks 9418 and 14665. It's obvious you weren't staking continuously. Compare your staking to SiJKD5N2LYzbZbovXRrgrKWBP5UtW7cmoh that had a starting balance of 56.6457 SNRG and staked 24 times, starting at block 5816.
The biggest issue I had /w turbo-staking and the intro to this coin; I'm not a big time miner /w a ton of hash & came on board just 3 days of start, yet I was still too far behind. I'm still holding, because I choose to believe. I may be way off base...who knows. Our dev is brilliant,  and I hope he comes back...again, who knows? The BIGGEST thing this coin has going for it: the Community that has supported it. I'll say it again, I'm still holding my coins. I believe that it will be worthwhile. It's NOT a short-time investment.

+100

The coin has such a ridiculously low market cap right now though, there's plenty of room for more to join in and help build SNRG.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
The biggest issue I had /w turbo-staking and the intro to this coin; I'm not a big time miner /w a ton of hash & came on board just 3 days of start, yet I was still too far behind. I'm still holding, because I choose to believe. I may be way off base...who knows. Our dev is brilliant,  and I hope he comes back...again, who knows? The BIGGEST thing this coin has going for it: the Community that has supported it. I'll say it again, I'm still holding my coins. I believe that it will be worthwhile. It's NOT a short-time investment.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org