Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 42. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the amount of SNRG you hold will determine which level you are in

Dev, I looked at the op and I do not see the different levels and costs. If you know them and just havn't posted them, can you write a quick outline here and give us an idea of what to expec. Thanks

Vegas

We will get this posted as soon as possible once we've had a chance to further review the distribution, it won't be long.  The levels are not going to be extreme as we'd like to encourage participation.  More info to come soon, thank you for being patient while we finalize the details.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
the amount of SNRG you hold will determine which level you are in

Dev, I looked at the op and I do not see the different levels and costs. If you know them and just havn't posted them, can you write a quick outline here and give us an idea of what to expect. Thanks

Vegas

My wallet not syncing, my version: 1.0.6

Is there any newer version?

My wallet gets synced but it takes a few minutes to get some bars. And then it syncs a lot slower than normal. Is there any way I can make this go faster?

Also nothing in the pump page works. And what is the minimum amount you need to be in the pump group? I couldn't find it anywhere. I couldn't find when the pumps would start either.  Undecided

In the OP you will find a bootstrap along with instructions, this should decrease your sync time significantly.

There is no minimum amount required to join the group, however, the amount of SNRG you hold will determine which level you are in.  Levels will determine when you are notified of the chosen coin and will be announced prior to the first round.

To join each individual round, you will need to send 2 SNRG to indicate your participation and register.

Answers to these questions have been added to the OP.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Let's get this party started!!!   Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

My wallet gets synced but it takes a few minutes to get some bars. And then it syncs a lot slower than normal. Is there any way I can make this go faster?

Also nothing in the pump page works. And what is the minimum amount you need to be in the pump group? I couldn't find it anywhere. I couldn't find when the pumps would start either.  Undecided

There is a bootstrap in the OP which should make it easier.

Check out the Q & A in the group announcement post.  2 SNRG to enter, no minimum.  Start is still TBD I think.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
So when will the first pump start?
copper member

You must use version 1.1.1.0. Download the wallet from this thread.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this pump not yet over , buy more . dont late  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the news pushed the price around double! excellent  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Good to see buy support slowly building up!  Smart traders.   Grin

A little birdie told me about this coin. The OP looks interesting. How long will turbo last?

turbo is long over
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Good to see buy support slowly building up!  Smart traders.   Grin

A little birdie told me about this coin. The OP looks interesting. How long will turbo last?
Good to see buy support slowly building up!  Smart traders.   Grin
Yes wallet just got disabled on Bittrex. They saw something wrong. Dont know what. Dev has to contact Richie. Its possible Bittrex does not have latest wallet.

Vegas

Figured you were long gone.  Good to see ya.

Lol. Never. Im in too deep in Crypto. If I stop posting, im dead. I also admit when Im wrong. I was wrong about Synergy coin and Grampa dev. Its actually a very good coin. Its good to actually see a dev stick around and stay dedicated to the coin and the community and its supporters.

For some reason Bittrex has disabled MANY more wallets than they normally do in a day. Not sure why. Im seeing disabled wallets all over Bittrex all of a sudden.

Vegas

I could not agree more.  Especially with all the devs pumping out shitcoins and running.
I have withdrawn my coins from Bittrex to my local wallet (v1.1.1.0) but after several hours of waiting the coins do not appear in my wallet. The wallet is fully synced. The transaction also says 'Not yet redeemed' http://cryptobe.com/tx/cbb275f9afa8ebe16846b3ac5b6f7221babdb3fd2005a4851e478b4cbc66ecfb

Anyone knows whats wrong?

I see your transaction in my chain which I think is the best.

It looks like trex stopped their wallet, but that shouldn't affect you.

Your transaction should show up if you have the latest wallet (see OP) and are fully synced.

If you don't see your transaction, go to the File -> Rebuild Wallet menu item and agree to backup your wallet (to a new name from any previous backups) and to rebuild.

Yes wallet just got disabled on Bittrex. They saw something wrong. Dont know what. Dev has to contact Richie. Its possible Bittrex does not have latest wallet.

We will be in contact with bittrex about their stopped wallet. It is likely they have an internal problem. I can't find anything wrong with the net. It looks to be recovering nicely from the previous problems.

Thanks! The rebuild wallet option did the trick.

Glad this worked for you.  Precisely why I decided to add the functionality.
copper member
I have withdrawn my coins from Bittrex to my local wallet (v1.1.1.0) but after several hours of waiting the coins do not appear in my wallet. The wallet is fully synced. The transaction also says 'Not yet redeemed' http://cryptobe.com/tx/cbb275f9afa8ebe16846b3ac5b6f7221babdb3fd2005a4851e478b4cbc66ecfb

Your transaction should show up if you have the latest wallet (see OP) and are fully synced.

If you don't see your transaction, go to the File -> Rebuild Wallet menu item and agree to backup your wallet (to a new name from any previous backups) and to rebuild.

We will be in contact with bittrex about their stopped wallet. It is likely they have an internal problem. I can't find anything wrong with the net. It looks to be recovering nicely from the previous problems.

Thanks! The rebuild wallet option did the trick.
Activity: 168

Vegas

Lol. Never. Im in too deep in Crypto. If I stop posting, im dead. I also admit when Im wrong. I was wrong about Synergy coin and Grampa dev. Its actually a very good coin. Its good to actually see a dev stick around and stay dedicated to the coin and the community and its supporters.

For some reason Bittrex has disabled MANY more wallets than they normally do in a day. Not sure why. Im seeing disabled wallets all over Bittrex all of a sudden.

Vegas

I hear that man!  Things are definitely looking up and I have a feeling we'll start to see more and more people jumping in the thread here.  We just gotta keep it bumped so others join in.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas

Vegas

Pages:
Jump to: