Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 70. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 261
thats so frustrating. My 6th transaction pending and rejected.......
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Oh wow after I gave up I didn't realize one of my transactions was still in the queue and I finally managed to get in unexpectedly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
You think you can still try to enter? It says ICO is over on MEW - but I still see funds coming in  Undecided
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
So how much did these clowns with no last names rake in?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
im so frustrated that i been trying for hours to enter this but the block give us a hard time. sheesh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]"

Wtf does that mean? I sent eth hours ago, it probably didn't get broadcasted to the network at all. Repeated now and got that error ...
Also got that once, though everything was correct.

Those who got their tokens, how much time the transaction was pending? Any chances to wait more than half an hour?

Mine is pending more than 1 hour. Still nothing :/. How long did the receivers wait?
Activity: 64

Wtf does that mean? I sent eth hours ago, it probably didn't get broadcasted to the network at all. Repeated now and got that error ...
Also got that once, though everything was correct.

Those who got their tokens, how much time the transaction was pending? Any chances to wait more than half an hour?
Activity: 45

Activity: 39
Merit: 1
-> 0x0481ffcc651c537dcbe21bc255c78e35612205665d7c9f2bfce1eba8fc927c7e

Does it mean I´m in ?
Congrats! Which wallet did you use?

MyEtherWallet

But what to do now to add the SNT to MEW ? Some time ago I bought some HMQ on ICO and I had to set up something...o_O
I'm using Mist, but here's how to add the custom token in MEW. Use `0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e` as address on step 2. Token Symbol: `SNT`. Decimal: 18.

Worked for me too. Thanks.
Is the ICO still on or is it over? MEW says it's over but nothing in the Status website.
No, there're still transactions going through: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xff9cab683c8992072095d0ebfb402ba9e200ce8411026088dff657cf5c4316fb
Activity: 40
Anyone know how to add SNT in MEW?

Use "ADD Custom Token"
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Activity: 35
Is the ICO still on or is it over? MEW says it's over but nothing in the Status website.

Its over I believe, Status will probably release an update soon.
Activity: 7
someone, please implement transaction accelerator for eth.
like viabtc for bitcoin
https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
I got confirmation but contract rejected. I paid for fee and got nothing. What a scam. I officially hate Ethereum now.
i wanna know how could anyone participate this if not me, who try for few hours to click and clic,k again to send the transaction, how is that possible ?
Here the creator of MEW tried to explain what's happening. Sadly there's no info from Status.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
⚠ The Status.im Contribution Period has ENDED. Please stop clogging the blockchain with your FOMO. Thanks! 🤗

That's what it literally says when attempting to resend for the millionth time.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
i wanna know how could anyone participate this if not me, who try for few hours to click and clic,k again to send the transaction, how is that possible ?
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
Unable to locate Transaction entry

hours that i sent hundred of transaction and not even one is pending, only get this... what the fuck
Pages:
Jump to: