Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 71. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
-> 0x0481ffcc651c537dcbe21bc255c78e35612205665d7c9f2bfce1eba8fc927c7e

Does it mean I´m in ?
Congrats! Which wallet did you use?

MyEtherWallet

But what to do now to add the SNT to MEW ? Some time ago I bought some HMQ on ICO and I had to set up something...o_O
I'm using Mist, but here's how to add the custom token in MEW. Use `0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e` as address on step 2. Token Symbol: `SNT`. Decimal: 18.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey guys, just signed up have been lurking for a while!

Spent 3 hours trying to get this. MEW didn't work for a while, couldn't get onto a Node, then when i was sending transactions none of them were appearing at Etherscan - ended up sending 20x transactions in the first 2 hours, none appeared on Etherscan... At the same time I was looking at the incoming transactions on Etherscan and there were tonnes that didn't go through.

Just tried again and finally got a TX and it was accepted, and have received the tokens back from the smart contract.

Was part of the TKN ICO a while back, same issues, i think the network and infrastructure just can't handle the demand for these ICOs.

If there's any advice I can give it's just keep sending ETH from an address which has the amount you want to contribute (so you can never accidentally over spend) - until one of the transactions gets accepted by the network! and then watch the transaction to see if it gets confirmed, if it doesn't then re-send again. If it does then you will get your tokens.
Activity: 20
Anyone know how to add SNT in MEW?
Activity: 21
It says the whole time that I dont have funds anymore and I can not send Ether to Status.
My balance is still positive with a few ETH....

Does anyone know a solution?
Activity: 39
Merit: 1

Does it mean I´m in ?

MyEtherWallet

But what to do now to add the SNT to MEW ? Some time ago I bought some HMQ on ICO and I had to set up something...o_O
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
https://contribute.status.im says Open and accepting Contributions.
Myetherwallet says it's finished. What kind of situation is this? I don't believe Myetherwallet nor do I trust them. I tried one last time and it's pending now.

Does it mean I´m in ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Status.im Contribution Period has ENDED. Please stop clogging the blockchain with your FOMO. Thanks!
Where is it from? Don't see it neither on twitter nor on the site.
On my MyEtherWallet

It's not on there at all?

it's still going on...
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Does it mean I´m in ?

Yes there is 40k SNT on that address.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1

Does it mean I´m in ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
The Status.im Contribution Period has ENDED. Please stop clogging the blockchain with your FOMO. Thanks!
On my MyEtherWallet

It's not on there at all?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
On my MyEtherWallet
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed

Although I know this is as good as over, their website does state that they are still opening and accepting contributions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
The Status.im Contribution Period has ENDED. Please stop clogging the blockchain with your FOMO. Thanks! 🤗

What a shady business. We tried hundreds of times but never get a confirmation. Now they see it's finished. What a joke!
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
The Status.im Contribution Period has ENDED. Please stop clogging the blockchain with your FOMO. Thanks! 🤗
will they have to refund and reorganize the ico with equilibrium between participants ?

They don't have to do anything. They could close up shop tomorrow and keep every last penny for themselves if they wanted to.

I'm kind of glad my transaction, albeit for a measly 1ETH, did not go through. I liked the idea of the hidden ceilings in that it was meant to discourage whales from coming in and buying everything up, but the majority of transactions that have gotten through so far are for millions of dollars, many from institutional investors.....kinda f***ed up if you ask me.

I'll wait for the next one.
There are still chances that you'll be able to buy later on the exchanges for a better price than during this ICO. The current cap is way too much for a messenger which beta will be launched in 2018.
Activity: 31
will they have to refund and reorganize the ico with equilibrium between participants ?

They don't have to do anything. They could close up shop tomorrow and keep every last penny for themselves if they wanted to.

I'm kind of glad my transaction, albeit for a measly 1ETH, did not go through. I liked the idea of the hidden ceilings in that it was meant to discourage whales from coming in and buying everything up, but the majority of transactions that have gotten through so far are for millions of dollars, many from institutional investors.....kinda f***ed up if you ask me.

I'll wait for the next one.
Assuming that by now 90% of funds came only from whitelisted addresses, that isn't their intention.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
Pages:
Jump to: