Pages:
Author

Topic: So are we waiting for Ethereum 2.0 to take full effect in 2030? - page 3. (Read 557 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Yeah, I know this is kind of an old stuff to say, but I kinda agree with it though. They say that it may take a long while for Ethereum 2.0 to be in full effect.
For crypto enthusiasts out there (especially who are supporters and holders of Ethereum), I know this isn't something you are excited about. However, if you think about long term, that's where we all should be excited.
It is good to see a change in the perception of things, rather than predicting the price of ETH to go off the charts after they release the ETH 2.0 you are coming up with a neutral prediction and it is most probably true as there is nothing that shows that the price of ETH will rally in the next few years and we need more improvements and applications for ETH to be fully utilized and for that it will take time and it is not a cash cow anymore in the short term.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
 I don't think it took so long. You know, the market capitalization is down very strongly and businesses like Ethereum often have to take advantage of something new to attract more capital from new investors into the market. Therefore, they still have daily hardwork to produce a great result for us in 2020 or 2021 by the latest. I believe that the market has grown stronger and Ethereum 2.0 will be completed sooner than you think.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
"Rome is not built in a day" it is a reality in a long process as well as ethereum of course also requires a process to build everything from the beginning until now and added to the problems that must be resolved include:
1.chain storage
2. Block size and transaction throughput
3. status size and network performance
and here I feel proud because the team is trying hard to solve it!
BTW as I know in 2020 ETH will release a POS, is that true?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Ethereum is making progress, but the timeline for a full ETH 2.0 release is not coming any closer. According to a recent official blog post, we can expect “potentially many years before a full ‘Ethereum 2.0’ roll-out.”

With the recent Istanbul hard fork update, many in the Ethereum community were enthusiastic about Ethereum 2.0 coming soon. This enthusiasm, however, fails to grasp the complexity of the work the Ethereum developers are undertaking — and it’s going to take them a lot more time.

Source link here

It looks like we are waiting not just few years. But many, many, many years! So I'm saying like in 2030?

I knew that the Ethereum and crypto community are waiting for the 2.0 to be launched sooner than later, but that won't be happening.

As the old saying goes, "Rome wasn't built in a day".

Yeah, I know this is kind of an old stuff to say, but I kinda agree with it though. They say that it may take a long while for Ethereum 2.0 to be in full effect.

For crypto enthusiasts out there (especially who are supporters and holders of Ethereum), I know this isn't something you are excited about. However, if you think about long term, that's where we all should be excited.

If I predict right that it'll be going "full force" in 2030, I should be 40+ by that time.
Pages:
Jump to: