Pages:
Author

Topic: So BitCoin is at $520 right now... Sell or Keep for a few more days? - page 2. (Read 3080 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Don't hold it for a few more days, hold it for a few more years. That might seem to be too long a time, but patience pays off and good things come to those who wait. What I would do is buy a few more and cost average my way up and have a substantial holdings in a few years.
I dont think its a good idea, my suggestion is sell it before halving come. I thnk same scenario will happen where it will be the same last nov. 2013 when it hits 1k usd and suddenly drop to 200usd after halving.
The price of Bitcoin is going to be more worth as you can see now and that is perfect for all of us that is waiting for a price increase.
Maybe the time will be soon that we can sell it with a lot of profit but we have just to wait and see for what is going to happen later.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The choice to buy and sell is yours  Grin Kiss if you listen to someone and they are wrong you will be in deep emotional pain for rest of the days.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
If you are closely monitoring the trend of Bitcoins movement every weekend, keep it for now and if you notice as well the it's been a upward trend then keep it for now, but if you need your money and you don't have other source of money then best is to sell it now rather than borrow and pay interest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ill say that you keep that a few more days man because it's price can rise more the coming days.
Activity: 406
The price of bitcoin is $576.12 right now and i think it's better to keep for a few more days or weeks. I think the bitcoin's price will increase again, but for now it's quite stable though.
Activity: 364
Don't sell your bitcoin hold it for the incoming bitcoin halving in the month of july to earn some more money. Just have some patience on waiting for the price to increase.
Activity: 210
Don't hold it for a few more days, hold it for a few more years. That might seem to be too long a time, but patience pays off and good things come to those who wait. What I would do is buy a few more and cost average my way up and have a substantial holdings in a few years.
I dont think its a good idea, my suggestion is sell it before halving come. I thnk same scenario will happen where it will be the same last nov. 2013 when it hits 1k usd and suddenly drop to 200usd after halving.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
if only 520$ now i will buy 3-5 bitcoins, and resell it when it reach 600-700$ before or after halving. but my advice for you is just keep your bitcoin until it reach 600-700$
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
I will keep my coins for halving.After halving I will see if price or bitcoin will increase or decrease.I will sell my bitcoin only for $800.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well ill say keep it for a month till halving. Grin It will rise soon I know it.
Keep it for more than 4 years and im sure it will give you a bigger profit..
You can also wait for the halving  and if the price reached 800  then sell all your bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
seems btc price will going up until $600 or more, so better hold your btc for now  Wink (just my opinion)
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Keep for 31 more days, until the halving. The price should rise straight up, then plateau, maybe a small drop, then a steady climb like right now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Better to keep it right now we already see from 520 now the price is 587 according to preev price.. and i think more pump will come so better to don't panic to sell because it will increase more sooner.. just be patience.. we know many people are satisfied what the price today but its always better to don't sell it because more pump will come..
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Wait for a few months ,cause it will climb up to 700$ ,so better to hold it as long aa you can.
And have a bigger profit when halving comes..

You say 2 different things... First, you advice people to wait for a few months. Second, you advice people to have big profits by the time the halving takes place which is only 1 month away from now. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123
I said it briefly at $532/BTC today. It just dropped down to $520. if you had a large investment (~50 Bitcoins), so that makes a big difference in a few thousand dollars...

Should i keep it for a little longer and hope it jumps again?
Or sell now as it seems to have already peaked?

Well, once you said that bitcoin really took off and went to $590. Right now we're seeing minor corrections back to $570-$580. But the general trend is still up up up. I haven't got 50 btc, but the price still affects my investments.

I think we're going on a ride, boys and girls Tongue The halving isn't even here yet...

Agreed:  FTFY
Wait for a few months ,cause it will climb up to 700$ ,so better to hold it as long aa you can.
And have a bigger profit when halving comes..
Activity: 294
I said it briefly at $532/BTC today. It just dropped down to $520. if you had a large investment (~50 Bitcoins), so that makes a big difference in a few thousand dollars...

Should i keep it for a little longer and hope it jumps again?
Or sell now as it seems to have already peaked?

Well, once you said that bitcoin really took off and went to $590. Right now we're seeing minor corrections back to $570-$580. But the general trend is still up up up. I haven't got 50 btc, but the price still affects my investments.

I think we're going on a ride, boys Tongue The halving isn't even here yet...
Activity: 406
The bitcoin's price is going down now, i think it's better to sell all your bitcoins right now. Maybe the price of bitcoin will keep decrease down to $550,
Pages:
Jump to: