Pages:
Author

Topic: So BitCoin is at $520 right now... Sell or Keep for a few more days? - page 5. (Read 3080 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I said it briefly at $532/BTC today. It just dropped down to $520. if you had a large investment (~50 Bitcoins), so that makes a big difference in a few thousand dollars...

Should i keep it for a little longer and hope it jumps again?
Or sell now as it seems to have already peaked?

Selling anytime before the halving block reward and before reaching 1k $ will be considered as a bad move If you ask me . It's better to wait little bit more to make a better profit . After all , Bitcoin is a long term investment .
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Ignore the short term gain... keep it for another year and you will be glad that you did that!

In the way to think I agree, but not on the lengh. Wait till mid-July, where price should be at its peak for the year, or maybe not, but at least still higher than now.
We should hold till the halving, that would be the right time to sell, no doubt price is good now but if you have patience then you can earn lot higher profits in future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Ignore the short term gain... keep it for another year and you will be glad that you did that!
thats true, i wouldnt just hold all my bitcoins i have at the moment, i would buy even more of it in order to benefit more in the near future, hopefully this will allow me to make some good profit

i will sell only if we will reach a new all time high in the bitcoin price, in this way i would make pretty decent profit in my opinion and i wouldnt need to pay too much time for it
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

In the way to think I agree, but not on the lengh. Wait till mid-July, where price should be at its peak for the year, or maybe not, but at least still higher than now.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
I said it briefly at $532/BTC today. It just dropped down to $520. if you had a large investment (~50 Bitcoins), so that makes a big difference in a few thousand dollars...

Should i keep it for a little longer and hope it jumps again?
Or sell now as it seems to have already peaked?
Pages:
Jump to: