Pages:
Author

Topic: so btc value is finished? - page 7. (Read 9309 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 527
March 27, 2014, 01:52:04 PM
All I see is down and down, we couldn't even break into 6s during the last rally.
If bitcoin isn't valuable then why use it instead of a new coin that doesn't have a few powerful people that all ready control all of it?
Thinking of cashing out all my BTC and going to vegas for an expensive weekend Smiley

Strange, you are going to Vegas to blow all your money.

Me, I am going back to work so I can get more cheap bitcoins and save for my future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 27, 2014, 01:41:40 PM
All I see is down and down, we couldn't even break into 6s during the last rally.
If bitcoin isn't valuable then why use it instead of a new coin that doesn't have a few powerful people that all ready control all of it?
Thinking of cashing out all my BTC and going to vegas for an expensive weekend Smiley

Bitcoin will be around 200 soon, there are better coins now. Bitcoin has no advantage other than being the first
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 27, 2014, 01:32:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: