Pages:
Author

Topic: So I want to get into trading. - page 13. (Read 9611 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 07:21:00 AM
There are too many people start cryptocurrency trading but sometime later they retreat in his trading, the main reason is most of the people lose his money so people stop trading. If you want to start trading so you need to gather knowledge in trading and this is very important to analyze altcoin market. Without analysis, you can't make a good profit in your cryptocurrency trading.
Yeah it is very important to scan the market before entering into it. Knowledge is power and you will get this power when you have knowledge about crypto market. It is far better to spend some time with a crypto trading expert and gain as much knower as you can. Practice makes the man perfect. When you work with him you will know different techniques of affective and profitable crypto trading.
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
That would be a great idea to buy btc on the lower price but sad to say that I think btc wont go that low. Some resistance at price 5k and going up again. If you really want to invest go for some alt. There are so many promising alt in the market today. Just be careful of what you chose.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 15, 2018, 07:36:13 AM
There are too many people start cryptocurrency trading but sometime later they retreat in his trading, the main reason is most of the people lose his money so people stop trading. If you want to start trading so you need to gather knowledge in trading and this is very important to analyze altcoin market. Without analysis, you can't make a good profit in your cryptocurrency trading.

I think people that stop trading is because they cannot make any profit and they are losing much money so they think that they don't have a chance to make a profit. but if they can learn about the analysis then I think they can make a profit so they can continue to try in trading. before you decide to get into trading, you need to learn about trading so you can do better than the other people and don't forget, you need to always learn more information and don't greedy if you can make a profit.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
July 15, 2018, 06:16:48 AM
In order to have a trading experience it must first be able to spend a lot of time observing it, to know the flow of a market, because it is a great loss to invest in a trade if it has not learned yet.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 05:09:22 AM
Activity: 194
July 14, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
Then the first thing that you need to do is just to learn how to trade, how to control yourself and how to make profit without having to spend much money on every trade, those are the main things that you need to control before starting
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

Getting into trading is not that easy, you need to study the market before investing or joining the cryptocurrency industry and volatility is the reason why the market price today is dumping, you need to study every terminology before joining this industry.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

You can first learn to start trading of altcoins or others alts available on market exchangers
I think it's not just a matter of selling the money because I know how to trade money big money losing money in trading
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

Before you start trading you need to buy a cheap coin and then buy it expensive I think it's also the right time to learn beginners to invest in the cheap amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
July 14, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
Wait until the price touches $6,000, that is the best time in where you should be buying your coins, otherwise, just buy now but you will be on a risky situation. Anyway, you need to learn how to trade, and if you have knowledge, then it is much more better
Activity: 62
July 14, 2018, 10:35:51 AM
In your opinion, is the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum not very low now? I think that below the price will not go down, so do not just wait, it's better to start learning how to trade now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
July 14, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
I don't expect the times when BTC is < 2k Or ETH < 200. People will buy so much of it so the price will go up quickly
Activity: 159
July 14, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
if you want to trade start from now because bitcoin and other coin prices are down, because if bitcoin and altcoin prices have gone up again then you need more capital, so now start to trade ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
if you want to trade wait price in the trading market again improved, if trading now would be a lot of losses, at this time I have not dared to invest, because the market price is now again plummeted.

Why? The guy can simply invest his money in the cryptocurrencies and hold his Bitcoin and altcoins. He will certainly see the time when the crypto starts growing, and he can get the profit and trade.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 14, 2018, 01:47:24 AM
to start trading look at the price when it is under, in order to get this profit may be time, because now the price is down, and sooner or later the next few weeks will rebound.
Certain time frame needs to be well reviewed, if you are really keen to understand take some time to analyze how the market behaves, more or less we will see some more downtrend before we will see a good bounce back, trading is a form of skills and understanding knowing more deeper give us good chances to earned without limitations.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 01:37:29 AM
to start trading look at the price when it is under, in order to get this profit may be time, because now the price is down, and sooner or later the next few weeks will rebound.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 01:03:22 AM
There are different phases of market cycle and you need to really study them to understand when to buy or sell. If you want to get into trading so I think it is a good decision.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 12:51:28 AM
Whether bitcoin or alts are high the best time to enter cryptocurrency is now. But you need to really make your research and know what you are about to go into. There are different phases of market cycle and you need to really study them to understand when to buy or sell. I don't recommend someone going all in the first time but bit by bit. That way you will always have a fund to hedge if your trade is going bad.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 13, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
Waiting for it to go down is a risk and buying now is also a risk that implies that you must be a risk take to rule the Crypto world! If you seek my opinion on a personal note my response will be hop in now because the bull is around the corner any moment from now all currencies will skyrocket. Buy buy buy!!
There is a very good strategy and if you stick to it, then you will be successful. You need to now buy a bitcoin for no more than 25 percent of your total deposit. Then if the Bitcoin rate continues to decline, you buy another 25 percent. And then if there is a third significant decrease - buy another 25 percent. Keep the remaining 25 percent of your deposit in case of unforeseen circumstances.
This is not a good planning according to me because once you get into trading then don’t stress yourself just have patience and hold your bitcoin for more than 5 years I am sure you will get good amount of profit, if the price is at falling mode and you are aware of it then get the chance and try to buy some good amount of bitcoin, price of bitcoin right now has started to be normal so just be quick and buy some good amount of bitcoin.
I think if you hold itfor 5 years it is not included in the trade right? I think his strategy is pretty good,
it reminds me of martingel's strategy, when the price goes down you buy it again to cover the losses incurred by the price drop,
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
July 13, 2018, 07:44:39 PM
Waiting for it to go down is a risk and buying now is also a risk that implies that you must be a risk take to rule the Crypto world! If you seek my opinion on a personal note my response will be hop in now because the bull is around the corner any moment from now all currencies will skyrocket. Buy buy buy!!
There is a very good strategy and if you stick to it, then you will be successful. You need to now buy a bitcoin for no more than 25 percent of your total deposit. Then if the Bitcoin rate continues to decline, you buy another 25 percent. And then if there is a third significant decrease - buy another 25 percent. Keep the remaining 25 percent of your deposit in case of unforeseen circumstances.
This is not a good planning according to me because once you get into trading then don’t stress yourself just have patience and hold your bitcoin for more than 5 years I am sure you will get good amount of profit, if the price is at falling mode and you are aware of it then get the chance and try to buy some good amount of bitcoin, price of bitcoin right now has started to be normal so just be quick and buy some good amount of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: