Pages:
Author

Topic: So I want to get into trading. - page 15. (Read 9611 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
Waiting for it to go down is a risk and buying now is also a risk that implies that you must be a risk take to rule the Crypto world! If you seek my opinion on a personal note my response will be hop in now because the bull is around the corner any moment from now all currencies will skyrocket. Buy buy buy!!
Activity: 116
July 03, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
Thank you so much it was useful
July 03, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
If you want to get into trading so I think it is a good decision because if you do any kind of job and you can trading with your job. It is a very profitable platform but you need to learn about trading without learning you can’t make a good result in trading. I'd suggest for trading you must follow babypips because you can get her good tips for your trading.
It is good time to start! Anyway I am supporting the opinions above about start from the begining! from the first step - learning!
Before start trading you must learn about cryptocurrency trading! This step help you to avoid mistakes! Anyway experiance come with experiance!
Could you suggest something for newbies?
If you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars at youtube. I have seen one project trying to create the platforms which contains all in one portal. Where beginer can find all info about ongoin ico, with explanations and opinions of experienced traders, and get qualified education - how to invest in crypto!+ read some articles which  users add at the portal

Yep, I've seen that portal. It's Streamity. They had some free webinars in youtube that were useful to make my case better. I upgraded my cryptotrading skills. I got their tokens and I hope to earn now.

They going to launch something huge! I mean Idea is very good! Portal will include information and analytical, investment and educational resources, each of them will exist as a separate!
For example you are interested in info-analytical resourse - you going to market overview (about types of cryptocurrency wallets, protection of crypto-assets, current ICOs, give you recommendations on purchasing tokens.) & news portal ( going to be an aggregator that collects the basic information from crypto-portals, social networks, crypto-companies and developers, it highlights main aspects and excludes unnecessary information)
If you interested in investments - there going to be statistic ico calendar blogs and articles etc
And of course streamity school - educational portal - for different levels
They have alredy launched  beta (Can you imagine this? - they are at crowdsale period but the main product - you can test it )

Here is the link - https://streamity.org/en/. This project is great, really. I don't know anything like this.
wow. interesting
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:34:08 AM
If you want to get into trading so I think it is a good decision because if you do any kind of job and you can trading with your job. It is a very profitable platform but you need to learn about trading without learning you can’t make a good result in trading. I'd suggest for trading you must follow babypips because you can get her good tips for your trading.
It is good time to start! Anyway I am supporting the opinions above about start from the begining! from the first step - learning!
Before start trading you must learn about cryptocurrency trading! This step help you to avoid mistakes! Anyway experiance come with experiance!
If you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars at youtube. I have seen one project trying to create the platforms which contains all in one portal. Where beginer can find all info about ongoin ico, with explanations and opinions of experienced traders, and get qualified education - how to invest in crypto!+ read some articles which  users add at the portal

Yep, I've seen that portal. It's Streamity. They had some free webinars in youtube that were useful to make my case better. I upgraded my cryptotrading skills. I got their tokens and I hope to earn now.

They going to launch something huge! I mean Idea is very good! Portal will include information and analytical, investment and educational resources, each of them will exist as a separate!
For example you are interested in info-analytical resourse - you going to market overview (about types of cryptocurrency wallets, protection of crypto-assets, current ICOs, give you recommendations on purchasing tokens.) & news portal ( going to be an aggregator that collects the basic information from crypto-portals, social networks, crypto-companies and developers, it highlights main aspects and excludes unnecessary information)
If you interested in investments - there going to be statistic ico calendar blogs and articles etc
They have alredy launched  beta (Can you imagine this? - they are at crowdsale period but the main product - you can test it )

Here is the link - https://streamity.org/en/. This project is great, really. I don't know anything like this.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 07:18:22 AM
I think you can anytime get into trading. Because all we know, bitcoin is a very volatile coin. Then if you buy it in 6k USD then you can sell them in 6400-7k USD very soon. I don't know you bought bitcoin that time or not, but if you bought on that time then you already in profits! Isn't it? So, I would like to suggest you don't wait to see bitcoin in 2K USD again. Do invest now and keep trying to learn with honesty.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
July 03, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

Activity: 177
July 03, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
You can participate in the transaction at any time. I think the Crypto market is always ready to welcome warriors with impatience, with patience.
It is getting wise to be in trading rather than of doing nothing all day or just holding all the time. I may doubt if people could learn such ways to gain more profits. Though holding is important also but it won't applies all the time, we need to diversify it and in trading could be the best option.
July 03, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
Activity: 177
July 03, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
Activity: 218
July 03, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
You can participate in the transaction at any time. I think the Crypto market is always ready to welcome warriors with impatience, with patience.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:26:40 AM
Activity: 129
July 01, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
Nothing can be told right now. You should go far away as much as you can. There is no unicorn in this world. If you want to stay, start losing some money by trading and you will have your own experience
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
June 30, 2018, 03:00:10 PM
if you want to profit from bitcoin trading , you better be more patient . wait for the right time . now is a good time to buy bitcoin . its price is only 6435 dollars .
Of course we will have to have patience being a trader because nothing happens if you sell at panic but only lose, try to increase your knowledge and trade for long term, long term trading has more profit than day trading, I think we should buy some bitcoin right now as price is low and one thing we should certainly do is buying at low and selling high because it will increase our profit more than double
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 30, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

Well not to discouraged you , its only my perspective and for what i believe , i rather go for atlcoin and eth as you can see right now price of bitcoin is gradually decreasing and the rate of supply and demand on the market cap seems low , so its patently that its not have much to enable to pump up but still hoping i know bitcoin will surprise us , its really hard to predict.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
if you want to profit from bitcoin trading , you better be more patient . wait for the right time . now is a good time to buy bitcoin . its price is only 6435 dollars .
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
I use BTCtc as my capital in my trades, 2 birds in one stone, I'm increasing my BTCtc while BTCtc is increasing in local value.

June 2018 a great opportunity to buy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
Start trading crypto currency is quite a difficult step. But it is necessary if you want to succeed. First, study the literature on the cryptocurrencies market, then on the technical analysis. Try to use technical and fundamental analysis in the aggregate. And start trading with not big sums and most importantly trade only for your money. Do not take credit or borrow.
And about Bitcoin according to technical analysis I think it will be in flat till the end of this year. But also it will crash to $ 1200 - 3000. and will go back to current levels. Then it will start it recovery.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 07:17:02 AM
Right now we want to trade bitcoin right now because I think I just knock down all the price of the purchase which are altcoins in the market especially bitcoin
 it's great cooked price of ethereum and bitcoin so I'm interested trade with alts right now.
Pages:
Jump to: