Pages:
Author

Topic: So low market cap is better for investment? - page 2. (Read 6238 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Certainly it is better to buy coins and to invest when marketcup is very low. then you will be able to sell when you rise. you're 100% clean.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
yes and no. It is significantly more unsafe since it isn't settled yet, yet it is additionally the best wager to pick up the most esteem. There have been some low top coins I have put resources into that went no place up until now and a couple of I have made 15x as of now and they are simply beginning. To be perfectly honest I just put resources into low top coins, however don't put excessively in.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If we want to invest in a coin that has a low market capitalization will have a very big risk but all back on the coin whether it has the potential of many new investors if yes then it is very appropriate if we buy it at that time. because at the time of rising prices will rise.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Putting your money in low market caps is a high risk that have two sides. You can either earn very huge from it or you can loose all, but if you perform your research well and select a good coin, it'll really help you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Low market cap just means more risk. Yes it can be more gains, but also a big chance of falling to zero.
Look at the high-cap alts, these already have a big price so maybe won't increase 100x, but are also unlikely to fade to nothing. Then look at bitcoin. Even 10x with bitcoin is not likely in short or medium term, but this is offset by the fact that it is the most reliable coin and least likely to collapse. If it collapsed it would take all cryptocoins with it.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Low market cap is good for nothing. Because of that, crypto market lacks of liquidity. However, because of that, crypto is able to make +10% a day. However, it is able to make -10% too. Smiley If your portfolio is small you have bigger opportunities to trade smaller coins but it's risky to be honest. If the portfolio is big you can't invest big % of it for and ICO for example because a lot of them have personal cap. But the problem with liquidity will be fixed as soon as institutional investors will come to the market.
Activity: 140
Because when the market capitalization is low, the coin is much easier to do xxxx. Its price is easier to manage, and they have regular pampas
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
It is not a good thing that the market is in a low state for a long time. This will keep investors away from the encrypted currency.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Low market cap not mean it is preferred venture over those set up ones. They have low market which is as it should be. low cap is a demonstrative of low reception rate. It could imply that the said coin is in few hands and it will be anything but difficult to control such coin. Be that as it may, if low top is because of market nature of value, at that point you may have a decent venture and gold mine
Activity: 196
Low market top can be a decent factor for contributing. Notwithstanding, not all low market top means great purchase. There are some with showcase top as low as $20,000 however they are as yet not worth purchasing. So do your examination appropriately so you can choose the correct low market top coin.
Activity: 196
Low market capitalization is good in those cases when you know that the project will live and develop, in this case it makes sense to invest in such projects. Another moment that we see on the market is once it's when the BTC starts its bullish movement all the money poured into it and at that moment good coins lose in price sometimes even more than 100% watch the market and you will definitely earn!
Activity: 114
cryptocurrency has strong demand from the investor, you can invest in than dollar is definition to crypto Currency.
Activity: 476
A cryptocurrency has low market cap bute trading volume can raise more than 1 million dollars is different a cryptocurrency has low market cap but trading volume is below $100,000.
As long as that cryptocurrency has strong demand from the investor, you can invest in that crypto.
Low or high market cap is not the reason to decide the trend and the value, example Bitcoin Roll Eyes.
i think that a lerson has a lot of resources and a lot of experience, time is not as important as ylu may think it is
of course, if a person has a lot of money to spend and to possible lose, so he or she would not care at all
Activity: 476
So low market cap is better for investment?
It mean we dont have huge amount of coins ready for sell?

well, i really dou t such things matters for an experienced people, but of course, time matters a lot for others
Activity: 434
A cryptocurrency has low market cap bute trading volume can raise more than 1 million dollars is different a cryptocurrency has low market cap but trading volume is below $100,000.
As long as that cryptocurrency has strong demand from the investor, you can invest in that crypto.
Low or high market cap is not the reason to decide the trend and the value, example Bitcoin Roll Eyes.
i think that a lerson has a lot of resources and a lot of experience, time is not as important as ylu may think it is
Activity: 434
So low market cap is better for investment?
It mean we dont have huge amount of coins ready for sell?

of course, ehrn the prices are low, it os easier to invest, bit you can so it in any sutuation when you fibd it necessary
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
A low market price is a high risk for all altcoins. If some sort of altcoyin lies at the bottom, it is of no interest to anyone and it does not demand any demand. All altkoins depend on bitcoin when bitcoin starts to fall, altcoin pulls for itself.
Activity: 112
For you investing when the market cap is low for me i will say it's a risk task but in crypto anything your doing is not a waist and risk is the main thing in crypto you need to take that risk but when doing just but an amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
for the long term, yes nice. because with slow market cap growth, it will definitely make its value go up bit by bit, but sustainable.
Pages:
Jump to: