Pages:
Author

Topic: So low market cap is better for investment? - page 3. (Read 6238 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 11
Not really low market cap is good when you are investing into a good project which could easily go to 10X, 20X etc, but if you invest wrongly in a low market cap there is a risky of it going to zero easily.
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
Of course low market cap is good. Stay tuned at ETC VS ETH.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Low market top is satisfactory in view of this one reason. Low market top could bring about token esteem increment in future. Allows me clarify it with an illustration. How about we assume a task accompanies whose market top is $5 million and tokens in supply are likewise 5 million so cost for each token will be $ 1. The fact is showcase top can increment in future and we should assume advertise top expanded to $ 15 million so cost for every token will likewise increment to $ 3 for each token. So I think Low marketcap is adequate. At last I would state, Everything is the task, it's thought and the colleagues. Without a creative thought, activities can never be fruitful.
Low market caobis better for investment only for have potential crypto or those crypto that good for long term investment. But before you invest you should know that there's a high risk when you do it but can bring you higher profit to get. Its better to invest to the have potential crypto when market value is falling because whenthe market is rising its possible to rise also the value of your invest crypto. Just make sure that your investment is worth it for long term and have potential.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Low market capitalization is a reference factor. Compared to investing in low market capitalization, you will have more profit margins than investing in high market capitalization, but at the same time the risk will be higher. Because the low market value indicates that there are fewer people involved, the probability of project failure will be great.
Activity: 38
Yeah, low market cap coins are really nice gems,  most especially if the project has a good plan towards achieving it's aim,  or already has a working product,
Some coins are pretty nice for investing but it does not make it a garunteed investment by any means.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
I been try to trade on low market cap coins but mostly of that all coin just pump dump coin and easy for whales to manipulate the price. Low market cap coin can be good for long term investment if that coin has strong community and unique concept and project. Invest in low marketcap coin make possible to get 10 times profit just in short times but the risk also will be higher.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Yes of course if the value of the that currency you want to invest is in in a low value with a good useful things in the future I think it will grow in a days to come to it. And I think it is gonna be a better one in other currency that will run even it reached their market cup but don't have the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 42
Low market top is satisfactory in view of this one reason. Low market top could bring about token esteem increment in future. Allows me clarify it with an illustration. How about we assume a task accompanies whose market top is $5 million and tokens in supply are likewise 5 million so cost for each token will be $ 1. The fact is showcase top can increment in future and we should assume advertise top expanded to $ 15 million so cost for every token will likewise increment to $ 3 for each token. So I think Low marketcap is adequate. At last I would state, Everything is the task, it's thought and the colleagues. Without a creative thought, activities can never be fruitful.
Activity: 64
I think it's not a good idea to invest in a low market value. In my idea if the market price of the altcoins is li so it means that kind of token is not useful or famous. If the token has a big value in the market so that means that token is nice to invest and in the future you can get a big profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Yeah, low market cap coins are really nice gems,  most especially if the project has a good plan towards achieving it's aim,  or already has a working product,
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Yes and no YES if that coin is new so it has way to go and features will come soon(DeepOnion for example) so it will rise and NO for coins which havet working devs they are died so noone intersted with it.
Activity: 98
Low marketcap coins are higher risk, higher reward. Don't put the majority of your money in them. Most of them are not long term holds and will probably be worthless eventually. However, if you do pick the right ones you can make some serious gains
Activity: 146
Of course, when the market is down, investment is the most advantageous. You can buy the most cryptocurrencies at the lowest cost, and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 252
MarketCap values have a significant place in the currency market because the prices are set and the charts change. The low marketcap value is good for new investors.
Activity: 84
Not necessarily, we have seen what happened to ripple. However, it is a fact that most of the coins with 10 to 100x return come from low caps.
Activity: 168
If you want to evaluate your investments in the crypto money world, it's the right thing to buy at low levels. If you want to earn money from a product or service, you need to buy the lowest amount. It's all about it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I think for a long time investment it is better to invest in low market cap coins. The return on investment with this coins are taking longer time, because the caps are very low. Besides this coins are also listed at smaller exchanges, so it take a longer time to get a higher cap.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
maybe it will better for investment but sometimes the market will change and the low market cap will not work for the investment. actually, I don't even think that the low market cap will better to be the investment because it depends on the project, the dev, and the team and as long as they can give something benefits for their investor, I am sure that it's worth to be our choice for the investment. just make sure that we choose the right coins to invest because we risk our money for a long time.
Activity: 168
I think in all cases due diligence is needed, as market capitalization alone won't tell the whole story. While it may indicate potential growth, it can also be a sign of a weak project. Each project must be judged case by case.
Activity: 169
No you should wait until it going to rise  the token price! Just hold it for now !!
Pages:
Jump to: