Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 17. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
Trust trusted companies. Now it's hard to find a worthy bounty company. They are experiencing not the best of times. But there are good ones! Just try on all possible channels to find it.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:16:42 AM
No one knows which rewards are better, and sometimes fewer people get more rewards. This generally depends on the ability of the project team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
September 03, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
I really like the project REMIIT. Through the blockchain and smart contract technologies, REMIIT will ensure to be the benchmark of blockchain adoption where the blockchain can be used for actual business services working with pre-existing Money Transfer and Payment Providers.
Activity: 336
September 03, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
If you value your work and time,you should seriously approach the choice of companies. Take into account the ratings, study the white list, look at the team members.It is better to participate in several companies, depending on what you do social networks or signature.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 08:53:17 AM
I think to choose a good and trustworthy bounty we must know who the manager is, the web, the team and the project.

Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 08:13:24 AM
It's so hard to find trusted Bounties because there also Bounty program that will not give token due to unsuccessful ICO's.Bounty hunters are losers when it comes like this.
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 08:08:06 AM
Many bounties that are heavily advertised as trustworthy end up becoming scammers without giving out the promised tokens, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters which when distributed does not give a chance to earn.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
September 03, 2018, 08:04:46 AM
I also a hard time to find a good and paying bounty this time, i only join short term bounty or weekly bounty in order to participate as many in a months because i don't know which one is legit.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 08:03:35 AM
So many bounty company on ground now, but good bounty companys are just few. Companys gather many participants, payments divide by all. And everyone gets a penny. For advertising companies, excellent, but for bounty hunters, it's bad. I looking for companies with a limited number of participants. With that you might profit reasonably.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 03, 2018, 07:56:06 AM
Choosing the project to participate in Bounty campaign I would not recommend to trust any of rating websites. You should better to learn personally to define wheather the project is good or it is a scam.
Activity: 278
September 03, 2018, 07:46:54 AM
Learn to analyze projects yourself and this will be the best that you will do. I think that such projects as bountylord thus simply earn.
Activity: 278
September 03, 2018, 07:44:35 AM
It is most reliable to analyze projects on the forum without using the site bountylord.com
Because among the projects that promoted this site was a lot of scam.
Activity: 287
September 03, 2018, 07:29:52 AM
I do not believe in website rankings. As the results of those sites are less effective and not consistent with the facts. The ICO information, you can see whether it can become successful and reliable. The biggest job for any bounty hunter is not to make bonuses because the activities are easy to do but instead find good bonuses. But by reviewing ICO information, you can see if it can be successful and reliable
Activity: 294
September 03, 2018, 07:27:54 AM
I usually check the one who is managing the bounty, managers like Sylon, deadley, atriz and many more is seems to be legit because they will check the project first before they get it. Also check the project and the people behind it to see if their are reputable and trust worthy.

Yes you are right, one of the best way to know if the bounty is actually trusted is to know its manager, that is the reason why some of the bounty campaigns are successful.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
September 03, 2018, 07:21:54 AM
you can assume that it is a legit campaigns or bounty because of the reviews and rating that was given to them. participating in bounties are good way to earn and because of your efforts and time. you are given reward for all your efforts.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
September 03, 2018, 07:21:47 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
if you are looking for trusted bounty, why dont you become part of all of it, since you are just participating in twitter campaign which is also allowed to participate as many as you want, as long as you can handle the weekly tasks, that should be fine.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 07:12:06 AM
If you want to find a good bounty campaign you must learn how to check a good project by watching some youtubers on how they review a project. If you know how to check a good ico I'm sure you will earn big profit because you can identify which project has a potential.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 07:07:18 AM
There are various bounties are scam and not paying , you should check ico ranking sites and check all social links before join any bounty .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
September 03, 2018, 07:06:14 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
I analyze a project before joining their bounty campaign and pay attention to the following aspects: allocation, development team, angel investors.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 07:04:52 AM
That is a good inquiry to which bounty for us to trusted , maybe you can join ICO bounty campaign that are manage by your familiar manager, in which you trusted in him, it is so hard to determined a trusted ICO because , you are only communicating in this forum , so we are only to try our luck if this bounty is good.
Pages:
Jump to: