Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 19. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 03, 2018, 01:37:03 AM
a trusted bounty better based on the analysis and study on its own. When only relying on the rating site then it is a thing that is sometimes uncertain. and even many sites rating which is not objective in providing assessment and of course it was a bad thing.
Better to entrust your self from your own judgement, finding bounties will be depend on how you interpret qualities of certain project, not just because of the promise goals but also how thing is progressing, a lots of newbies mistakenly followed others opinions but its much better to have your own qualifications as you are the one who'll going to invest your time and effort.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:31:33 AM
I think you should do research on their team developers on certain ICOs that you want to follow as you would like to invest in an ICO.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 01:13:01 AM
You will never really know.  All you can do it your best Due Diligence and hope for the best.  If you having really bad luck you can try a bounty manager.  They usually look over the ico's very closely as not to damage their reputation with scam ico's
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 03, 2018, 12:54:05 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Do not satisfied that they are listed in a active Bounty website or they have a good ratings,because not all project that is listed are legit some of them in the end is scam,if you are interested to join in a project,check it properly review their website and roadmap and check if their team is not anonymous and not edited pictures so that you can avoid scam projects.
Activity: 30
September 03, 2018, 12:51:39 AM
I like further reading with this kind of topic, many can give us idea about choosing bounty, but i read one thing to join into bounty campaigns, we shall choose a good and trusted bounty manager.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
We should pick a good bounty campaign project that has a potential to be succesfull and has a vission for their success so that every bounty hunters, members, and participants receives their work payment. We also bear in mind in joining bounty campaigns we should choose a trusted bounty manager, to avoid being unpaid.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
a trusted bounty better based on the analysis and study on its own. When only relying on the rating site then it is a thing that is sometimes uncertain. and even many sites rating which is not objective in providing assessment and of course it was a bad thing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 12:33:28 AM
There are many trusted bounty manager and they have a good rating. You can join that manger bounty and normally they are bounty reward paying in time and a good return for your time spent. You can check the rating given by ICO review company before joining the bounty.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 02:49:53 PM
Personally I would not trust the different ratings, ICO trackers, and ICOBench especially, as usual the results are bought there, it is better to learn in details by yourself first and after that participate in Bounty campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 02:24:25 PM
Their are lots of trusted bounty....and some bounty related are present in market. You can join with them. They have normally legut bounty...
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 02:18:25 PM
You can search for bounties that can be trusted by looking at ratings on icobench. I often do that. Because then you become more confident that the bounty that you follow will be successful. Kyc is also important in the project, so look at the kyc from the project team at icobench.
copper member
Activity: 616
September 02, 2018, 02:15:29 PM
Before participate in bounty campaign. You should read whitepaper of their project because whitepaper is very important to give the more explanation about the future roadmap, technical details and development of the project. Never join bounty which has no whitepaper. And also check the bounty campaign manager.

Activity: 756
September 02, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
as I already wrote in another thread, now you can try to exclude 100% scam. but the chose the best bounty is impossible. Look closely at the coin, the project idea. choose which one do you like more 
Activity: 46
September 02, 2018, 09:19:15 AM
I think we should consider the bounties managed by good reputed bounty managers. Currently I am doing some research on this and has identified some of them. When identifying good bounty managers their past track record is very important. In addition to that if such project have good rating then it is also a good plus point.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 08:43:15 AM
Indeed, bounty is already a lot of big chatch from which scammers. You need to be very careful when choosing this or that bounty. Perhaps a good market will return and good bounties.
Activity: 541
September 02, 2018, 08:34:45 AM
indeed, it is now very difficult to find a project that one could trust, for example, I trust kamagames project
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 08:14:15 AM
Just do or participate on as much as you can and have the believe most of them will be scam, so few you participated on can be of help, need to tell you that its not easy to know the ones that are scam until its time for distribution. They are so many scam bounties on bountylord since he dont verify before putting it on his site.
If it is a Bounty company, then it seems to me that first of all you need to check the comma information which will help to identify fraud. But in any case, no one will be sure of the prospects of the project 100%.
Activity: 112
September 02, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
Just do or participate on as much as you can and have the believe most of them will be scam, so few you participated on can be of help, need to tell you that its not easy to know the ones that are scam until its time for distribution. They are so many scam bounties on bountylord since he dont verify before putting it on his site.
Activity: 980
September 02, 2018, 08:00:30 AM
There are many factors to see when you join any bounty. The project, their % of reward and the bounty Manager who manage all distribution. Normally 1% of total reward bounties have more success rate and manager's reputation is also factored as good managers Escrowed bounty rewards.
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 07:46:56 AM
It's so difficult predicting which ico is going to be successful and which won't be as most icos having beautiful ratings might end up in the trash in future but the best way for me is researching it properly and reading their whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: