Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 25. (Read 6246 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 02:12:29 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Yes, there are so many bounty programs.

So, choosing a good bounty program is very important.

There is an ongoing bounty programs that you could check from the link below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43128217
Activity: 122
August 16, 2018, 02:10:44 AM
Usually I will find good bounty activities in some excellent bounty hunters. I think this is the most convenient way. It is very tiring and annoying to look for one by one in the Bitcoin Forum bounty section, and It is not always possible to find a good project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
I've never heard of this website, I introduced the company on the bounty hide.io and they offer always only good company and I signed up for a group amazix. They also give good companies that will be successful and will pay out tokens after the end of the company!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 02:05:25 AM
Quite common question. Nobody can answer. Success of Bounty Campaign directly depends from the success of ICO. If ICO will not reach softcap you will get nothing for Bounty Campaign. So, no money no honey.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:02:10 AM
Just research on the project; and there team or go with project that have a minimum of 4.0 score of 5.0 rating they have most likely to succeed
Activity: 78
August 16, 2018, 01:59:51 AM
Of course nowadays you can face a lot of Scam projects that give you a perfect first impression and behave like the most promising ICOS .
Activity: 43
August 16, 2018, 01:35:07 AM
I will suggest you o only signature campaigns managed by trusted managers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 12:54:55 AM
In order to get a trusted bounty, you need to perform some research on the project. Read the whitepaper very well and look out for the idea behind the project. Ask yourself if the idea is laudable enough to attract investors. Also, read about the team members and their credentials. Take into consideration the past works of the bounty manager too.

that's really true bro, and i i agree with your suggestions, in addition to that much better to communicate the ceo and the team also because transparency of their plans and upcoming updates are the most important also to to know how legit they are.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 10:03:30 PM
In order to get a trusted bounty, you need to perform some research on the project. Read the whitepaper very well and look out for the idea behind the project. Ask yourself if the idea is laudable enough to attract investors. Also, read about the team members and their credentials. Take into consideration the past works of the bounty manager too.
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 09:46:06 PM
If you want to find a good bounty then you should choose a good bounty manager too, bounty campaign managed by newsilike, sylon, yahoo, btcltcdigger are the good one.. I think they are credible for managing bounty campaign and i love to work with them.
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 09:42:58 PM
even every day there are new bounty, but many of them ended up a scam and not paying participants. even now there is a bounty that continue to extend their duration up to many months. This is troublesome because of the bounty hunter must select the bounty that really pay.
Activity: 197
August 15, 2018, 09:40:07 PM
Does one need to trust any bounty before participating in in thier project, i don't think so, like the last bounty ty i participated after one month happen to be fraud, though, it was painful but that doesn't mean i should not participated in another one.
keep the spirit and do not easily give up. be more careful in choosing any bounty ICO, I think is not a problem that is most important when choosing the ICO we must be really precise and selective. Hopefully in the future is getting better again.
Activity: 1
August 11, 2018, 11:12:36 AM
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Activity: 50
August 15, 2018, 09:13:25 PM
For me, i defends it on bounty managers. I joined on bounty campaign when the bounty managers are trusted.
Activity: 83
August 15, 2018, 09:11:05 PM
Does one need to trust any bounty before participating in in thier project, i don't think so, like the last bounty ty i participated after one month happen to be fraud, though, it was painful but that doesn't mean i should not participated in another one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 09:06:11 PM
Is difficult and need more times to learn fundamental  of each project,  so its better join them as much as you can because many low rating ICO can be succed and give good bounty reward.
Activity: 420
August 15, 2018, 09:01:14 PM
Aim for those bounty campaigns that is rated 3-5 stars. Do not waste your time doing bounty campaigns below the said ratings. Because if the bounty campaign don't be considered as a scam, the token is just worthless to its value.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 15, 2018, 08:53:47 PM
try checking on bountis.biz or bountyhive. I usually see there. in thread bounites altcoin there are also, I also sometimes see there.
Activity: 18
Activity: 211
August 15, 2018, 08:49:55 PM
It is indeed undeniable that many of the ICO that culminate in attempting through balls or not led to good results.  for it must be careful in choosing the bounty to avoid wasted effort and time. I prefer to participate in bounty signature.
Pages:
Jump to: