Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 29. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
There are so many bounty these days that one cannot even say that thus one is a good one. But one must be very careful and patient when choosing a campaign.
Activity: 39
In fact, it's better to spend 30 minutes of time choosing the company you will be doing for two months than to stay no later. It is necessary to approach very responsibly the choice of a bounty campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I believe that the project should be conscious. I participate in the campaign if the project has a good roadmap, a strong team and a good bounty manager .
brand new
Activity: 0
I would focus on the actual ICO. If the ICO is good, then usually the bounty will be good
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Mostly a hit and miss, but I prefer ones with busy ANN threads and a good concept as well. Also a good indicator is social media, people usually talk about popular projects in social media.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It's too difficult to find some good gifts for now. Actually it always has new gifts coming but we do not know which gifts we will follow.
Activity: 196
You can only trust yourself and your observations and research. There are still tables that are sold for money, you can also find promising coins, the question is, are you ready to pay for it? Make for yourself 10 criteria for which you choose for yourself a company, but this is the best of the free methods.
Activity: 175
I think it will depends on the project, every bounty are good if they are working on a good and promising project. The good one is have a working product and has impact for the markets.
Activity: 182
Trust is a fragile thing. Therefore, only trust trusted companies and projects. Believe yourself and your intuition. She definitely will not let you down Wink
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
I personally like bounty projects from Krypital and amazix groups. But sometimes projects can handle their bounties campaigns by themselves. The best ones right now I consider Swipe, Eloncity. The easiest way is to follow mentioned community groups. Forgot to mention the icodrops bounty section.
Activity: 84
It's hard to find one that's believable because at the moment but we have to learn the project we're going to follow to see a good ico and a good team.
Activity: 177
Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.
Yeah you are absolutely right. Life is totally depend on risk , if you join any bounty which have few members that can give you much profit.
Activity: 84
The trust should not on the basis of ratings and on the basis of its own analysis of the project. The command is important, the urgency of the problem to be solved and how the token will be applied in the system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
If the bounty manager is good this does not mean that he will not get his hands on a scam project. Especially bounty managers with positive trust are few, and the bounties that they lead may not suit you.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
There are so many trusted bounty projects that can be followed, and I only find a few who are scam and some are not successful in collecting investors.
for me is which project dare to give big bounty for the bounty hunter and not the least I follow the seniors in following the project (ICO).
Activity: 140
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

My friend try to participate Zero Carbon Project because as I checked there team member they are all working together and very active. And also  I read their whitepapers and I Found out that this bounty is good and legits. 
Activity: 210
if you are afraid of becoming a victim of a project scam. my advice is to ask for a forum advice so you know what the project scam is like. If I'm going to read you on white paper then I search my bounty if it's not a scam. and I will join a telegram so I can learn about the project so I know it is true and true. so I can not fall victim to a scam ,.
Activity: 266
Right now the bounty lord's website is no longer open. I do not know why !!
if I were you.
if you are concerned about the bounty campaign and are not sure if it is a good idea to read the forum what to do.
my advice for you before joining a bounty campaign first read the white paper and then telegram to find out about the project and find out if it is true. so you will not fall victim to a scam.,
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
It is quite difficult to trust sites that show ICO rang. I think it's stupid to believe him or trust him. I try to listen to the opinion of experienced bounty managers and follow them. They in 80% of cases do not fail and the company pays coins.
Activity: 644
I am not able to ensure the bounty success or not. if to avoid the project scam I usually participate at least 30 project bounty that is in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: