Pages:
Author

Topic: So many cryptocurrencies ! - page 10. (Read 6272 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:03:27 AM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

I think this is going to be a win-win situation for everyone.

These competitions can allow development of each cryptocurrency which can lead into the great future for digital money. It can allow possible earnings and opportunity for individuals; possible opportunities for institutions. However, it can also lead into some cyber crimes which can destroy its capability to help the society.

Thus, regulations of this crypto currency will help to maintain is capabilities. If there is rules for performing these procedures, I believe this will become sucessful.
Activity: 61
August 26, 2018, 11:36:31 PM
I think its like crypto jungle their is so many of them that you get lost in all that ,but its all about strategy a lot of reading and understanding that its not a game their is a lot of opportunities to make money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 10:29:38 PM
This is unique, when too many cryptocurrencies even fit the latest coinmarketcap data until now it has officially registered more than 1825 coins and tokens, with so many coins that will make many coins die.
Activity: 220
August 26, 2018, 09:29:45 PM
I also believe that the cryptocurrencies are quite too many, with most of them being scam, although quite a good number of them are still credible.

This is very difficult for people to choose and invest when there are nearly 2000 types of coin. There was a lot of coin that actually increased cheating in the crypto world. That's why I only invested in the top 100 on coinmarketcap
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
August 26, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
l think the number of crypto projects in itself is hardly any problem. what bothers me is the existence of 'fake projects' that drain value from the market. Good projects get drowned in this distrust, and it has an overall negative impact on the cryptocurrency mkt.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 07:20:12 PM
It has an advantage as it provides room for competition among projects and only the project with great usecase eventually survive.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 26, 2018, 06:49:56 PM
yes there  are lots of  crytpocurrencies as much as we can imagine i can say and i believe that in future they are going to increase in number but as all we know when something is much in a number it looses its value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
Indeed, there are so many cryptocurrency in the market. I think there should be a body that can remove those cryptos that don't have any use in real world or those what they called shitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 05:09:22 PM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.

With more and more crypto currencies it might be good or bad. Because of the increasing number of crypto currencies, of course, investors will separate in investing not just in one place.
Activity: 153
August 26, 2018, 04:57:56 PM
Today, the trend is to create a cryptocurrency to raise funds. Looking at all the projects that come out, it looks like everything can be done through blockchain. So, possibilities are infinite, and that looks clogged.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 03:09:05 PM
I do not think it necessary to make rules about the issue, let the competition determine the quality of a currency. we have the same rights here, but they should really give the best for their currency to get many investors.
Right! Let them run and prove themselves how valuable they are in the market. In that way we can weight which is which.
The open source nature of blockchain technology has successfully democratized the innovation of crypto. This has led to an entire spectrum of different crypto assets where the strongest products will ultimately survive while others will quietly fade away.
Activity: 199
August 26, 2018, 12:49:41 PM
The more cryptocurrency will actually make us more and more choices, but to make those choices difficult. if I am alone, it's not a problem with the number of coin cryptocurrency like this, the more it is the better. this indicates that cryptocurrency is still growing.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 26, 2018, 12:17:57 PM
Well it's true that in the recent years many cryptocurrencies have emerged in the financial markets and all of them are doing really well in the financial markets so it's very difficult to chose among all the options. But I prefer to go for bitcoin as it's the oldest form of cryptocurrency that exists today and also it's demand among the people all over the world is higher than any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 26, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
The market is too populated with so many cryptocurrencies. Not all of them can even survive. Some of the cryptos that were created are already dead as a result of no viable plan prior to launch. The owners have even disappeared.
Yes, the crypto currency market is too populated with many coins and we both know that only the best/outstanding coins will survive but I disagree with you when you said some of the new coins created are already because the new coins claimed most of the #100-#200 position on the CMC if you check closely.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 07:28:22 AM
The market is too populated with so many cryptocurrencies. Not all of them can even survive. Some of the cryptos that were created are already dead as a result of no viable plan prior to launch. The owners have even disappeared.
Many Altcoins will suffer.Part of the process that will lead to general acceptance of cryptocurrencies will include a clean-up of “useless” cryptocurrencies. A good number of the 2000 coins will naturally go away as their value become worthless.Some, only a fraction of cent.
Activity: 420
August 26, 2018, 12:33:49 AM
nowadays many crypto are appearing and of course not all crypto will be able to survive, I think only crypto has a good project development that will still be able to survive, if not it will disappear from the market
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 12:14:04 AM
I also believe that the cryptocurrencies are quite too many, with most of them being scam, although quite a good number of them are still credible.
Activity: 61
August 26, 2018, 12:11:19 AM
Each digital forms of money has their own particular guides and I think it is their responsibilities, designers, to take the street that in their brain, will make their crypto effective.
Activity: 69
August 25, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

This not cryptocurrency fault, i believe they already do their best to win against other cryptocurrency and I think the investor should pay more attention to their cryptocurrency before investing.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 10:43:41 PM
According to the latest coinmarketcap data currently officially registered with 1840 coins and tokens, this is what makes the marketcap of coins or tokens smaller because investors divide their money into lots of coins and tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: