Pages:
Author

Topic: So many cryptocurrencies ! - page 14. (Read 6272 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 09:55:39 PM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
so many cryptocurrencies because they are helped with this kind of job they are helped financially so they can still invest there
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 08:23:31 PM
With the growing number of crypto currency showed the more famous world blokchain. And there are some positive and negative influences about the large number of crypto currency. Positive influence of investors will have the opportunity of choosing which coins they will buy and the negative impact will be more and more of the people that place these opportunities just to get money and develop the ICO that scam. So I think that it will pretty good ig there any some regulation.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 07:47:27 PM
The cryptocurrencies are just too much everywhere. And more will continue to pop out daily. There should be a way to control the excess cryptos that are being created.
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
too many crypto currencies bring positive and negative consequences. people are developing new technologies and investors can find various opportunities. but most will disappear and some investors will upset.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
August 13, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
  That every year new coins are becoming more and more. This is cool. After all, here people first of all see substantial earnings and will increase the market of coins.
   At the expense of the corrupt body! So what are you talking about? As far as I know in the crypt, there is nothing at all about counterfeiting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 02:42:15 PM
Unfortunately, at the beginning of the problems, I have mentioned from the beginning. There have been so many projects and so many people are starting to support these projects that most of them are almost always left with a huge number of campaigns from the project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
August 13, 2018, 02:14:57 PM
this will make crypto more attractive to many people, but there is the worst possibility if this continues to happen, coin value will be cheaper because traders and investors are divided into various kinds of altcoin

I do not think that it would any benefit because:

1) With so many coins coming up, market share will keep getting smaller for each coin. This will affect the growth of old coins.

2) Most of the new coins do not have any new feature. They will fail and people will loose money.
Activity: 14
August 12, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
The thing is, there is nothing we can do about it because crypto was developed to further enhance our freedoms. Freedom from corrupt banking institutions that aim only to take our money. There are indeed too many cryptocurrencies popping up here and there and 1624 is indeed a large number. By limiting creation of new crypto, we risk being the same institutions we were trying to prevent in the first place. Just forget the other shitcoins because they won't matter. Only the real projects will remain in the long run anyway.
Activity: 322
August 13, 2018, 01:59:28 PM
It is beneficial for us since we have a possibility for us to pick on beginning a venture yet every crpytocurrency has its own hazard for us to take when beginning a speculation or intending to exchange. So it is best to learn and attempt to peruse involvement for those individuals who take venture and exchanging as a wellspring of benefit and pay. Since encounter is extraordinary compared to other data we arrive in discussion to help our objectives and dreams with the utilized of digital currencies.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
Competition and a free market will determine wich projects will surpass others and bring their ideas to reality. Choose wisely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
Only the top currencies matters everything else is just tokens which will be forgotten and not the big amount of time from now, so you should not be concerned about the rate quantity of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 03:35:56 AM
Crypto currency being international will need to be some international authority for regulation.  It is really a tough task till time.  Developing countries which are accepting bitcoin may agree for the same for there are many other countries i.e. developing countries which have not accepted bitcoin, may be opposing. 

Though it some regulatory authority is there; it will be fine.  If regulators can keep the scammers away from the market it will be very much beneficial to the innocent investors.

But still regulation is not the guarantee that crypto will be do something wrong with the market persons.  Because we have seen so many scams in regulated institutions.

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 13, 2018, 03:23:18 AM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
There are so many crypto in the market because each crypto has different coin utilization and if you want to start to use cryptocurrency in your daily life living you should start looking for a project wherein you can use your crypto for it and utilize it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
With about 1,658 digital currency types, it is important to realize that there are 1,658 digital currency types that need no attention. There are just a few important things to consider and you should choose your potential

Oh, a few days passed and we see that there are over 1800 tokens on the market now! Yes, some of them will survive and give their holders a lot of profit but many of them will simply vanish.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 02:26:44 PM
Usually the competition in the market is a good fact because usually only the good currency remains in the market. But 2000 cryptocurrency is a bit to much.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 01:36:35 PM
Few of them have the potential for future growth. I believe that many of them will soon become garbage
The market is probably only about 200 coins with real growth potential. I think this number is too small but it is reasonable because we really have too many trash coins.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 01:29:35 PM
If you just imagine how many of the tokens in the world are getting denied you will see that the cryptocurrencies that are running right now are just a few of them. There are regulations in alternative coins which accepts and deny some of the tokens that will be released. Each of tokens right now have their own purpose and we should be glad about it.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
August 12, 2018, 01:18:55 PM
Ye so many cryptocurrencies but the good news are the majority will disappear or abandoned then only the useful one with be used. Do you know the Darwin theory? It will apply to the crypto world. If you are really interested in crypto (I am not talking about speculating) then you will use maybe 5 cryptos at max. Bitcoin, ETH, 1 or 2 ERC20 based and privacy coins like Zencash, Cloakcoin, etc. You won't have to decide which ones to use, it will come naturally to you
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
Each in every coin has its own time to boom and bloomed they grow in a span of time given a chance and as bitcoin also grow and expand and rise it value these coins will move, and also its up to the developer's job to take care of these coins.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
Few of them have the potential for future growth. I believe that many of them will soon become garbage
Pages:
Jump to: