Pages:
Author

Topic: So many cryptocurrencies ! - page 25. (Read 6272 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
Yes there are now far too many crypto currencies, and unfortunately there will be more and more.
I think the next bubble bursts in the sense of many currencies will "die out". But that only means that they will be worth very little.
At the moment there are a lot of useless tokens that are constantly thrown onto the market by new icos just to make it a new token
and the name Blockchain is abused to promote their product.
In the end (a lot of currencies) doesn't even matter.

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 17, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
yeeesss there is  definitely  too much cryptocureency  and  even  that i  think there is no  reason of being that  much  in  number so it is just waste but however we  don t have what to do so just what have to do ıs pıckıng up for yourself the best one and the most valuable one.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 12:17:18 PM
You can say that again,we have so many cryptocurrencies these days and it is so  good for the market because it will create room for competition and it will bring out the best out of the developers

They are many because it has a lot of money they could get from this, that 's the truth and reality happened nowadays. Where the no. 1 who will

get benefits on this was the exchange site platform. Then we as traders we do it our own risk Sad
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
July 15, 2018, 11:31:11 AM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

It does not matter how many cryptocurrencies are there, what matters is that of how efficient and effective they are. The best will triumph over and over again and that is bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 15, 2018, 09:53:22 AM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.

I think what ever happens, it still the best cryptocurrency that will strive and will be on the top. The best one will provide the best quality among others.
therefore we must choose which one is the best and give the advantage because if we wrong in choosing then it will end with loss.
as more choices of cryptocurrency in the market make many people confused in choosing which one is best.
Currently on the cryptocurrency market, there are approximately 2000 coins being traded and the number of ICO projects calling for investment is very high, which makes the market so complicated and extremely difficult. towel to be able to choose good coin. Spend a lot of time researching coins if you do not want to invest in a bad project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
July 15, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

There is always new ico that is coming in the market, it only means that crytpocurrency is keep on growing which is a very good news for different people who are holding a huge amount of coins.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 15, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
Today there are quite a lot of coins. Chubgs are quite tall. Maybe prices will decrease compared to other periods
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

I think what ever happens, it still the best cryptocurrency that will strive and will be on the top. The best one will provide the best quality among others.
therefore we must choose which one is the best and give the advantage because if we wrong in choosing then it will end with loss.
as more choices of cryptocurrency in the market make many people confused in choosing which one is best.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
July 15, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

Activity: 525
July 15, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

So much cryptocurrency is made, I think it's a positive thing, because with the cryptocurrency made then we can make an investment to make a profit. Before having, a research is needed to find out the potential cryptocurrency, because not all cryptocurrencies will survive.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 07:57:39 PM
Maybe there are a lot of cryptocurrencies and a lot of them is type of scam or they are useless and they not accepted on the market. A lot of people try to have a new one, so why we can see too much it on the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
July 15, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
This is the truth about whats happening now, the investment in cryptocurrencies being diversified in so many other crypto. We're talking about 1,6k coins and what if they were all capped in just a few major coin like bitcoin or stellar. Fraud and diversified crypto making this industries looks bad because everyone can create their own coin and try to become a millionaire and thats why we need regulations, it may pressure crypto at first but it will make it safer for new investment to join in the future.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:30:15 AM
While it certainly would be good if there was some sort of respected and independent authority on crypto-currencies, I think it would be difficult for them to do their job, given the various reasons and motivations for the people that invest in crypto and get involved with it. On the one hand we got the Lambo Moon crowd who is in it just for the money and couldn't care less about the world-changing opportunities that the technology makes possible, and on the other there are the Believers who see its potential and care far less about short-term profits. How do you evaluate a crypto-asset when 'serving' one group is often contradictory with 'serving' the other?

Of the 1600+ currencies listed (and, note, that this is by no means an exhaustive list, there's plenty of coins waiting in the wings to be listed on CMC, and lots of coins that don't care about such listing) I'm confident that at least 400 are run by honest, decent, committed and able teams that genuinely want their product to work out. That still leaves us with 5-10 coins per 'business area' competing with each other. Evidently, not all of them will make it, despite the most sincere and honest of intentions.

In regards to regulation - I am starting to believe that we do not need regulations, and ought to be indifferent to them. The advantages of having them are for the most part of interest to the money-making crowd, not to the Believers (roughly speaking). I am no libertarian but I strongly believe that hoping for regulations to mature the crypto-market is a poisoned chalice - yes, the market will be more 'stable', but ultimately it will (again) put too much control in the hands of the powers that be. Crypto is here to dissolve power and further the right of humans to self-organize and create their own economies. In the long run, regulation will not greatly enhance the chances for success for these highly desirable aims and goals...

Having many cyptocurrency mean that there are lots of people believe and undertand  about this matket. We don' t have to worry about it  because having a competitive make it feel more interesting and you will know the best coin to invest to.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 04:02:53 AM
There has to be some kind of a worldwide cryptocurrency organisation,which approves or denies new altcoins.
All the crypto trading platforms will have to abide by the rules of this organisation and clear the crypto marketplace from the shitty pump&dump coins.
There`s nothing wrong with having a tough competition,a competitive market is a must and only the strongest and most trustworthy coins will survive.
you are right and I strongly agree with that, because right now I see so many crypto currency that I think only becomes garbage.
there should be a body that oversees whether the token is feasible or not traded.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 12:50:12 AM
Why do we have so many different coin of different value?  that gives us different strengths that contribute to the growing and diversified market we need to grow
Activity: 307
July 15, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

There are so many crypto currency that exist in the world. We need to sure that the crypto currency that we will use is legit and paying, and also easy to use and easy to earn money. Bitcoin is the number one crypto now a days because of the price of it. There are many crypto that is invented now because they are hoping that someday their crypto will become like bitcoin value.

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 11:26:41 PM
Maybe there are a lot of cryptocurrencies and a lot of them is type of scam or they are useless and they not accepted on the market. A lot of people try to have a new one, so why we can see too much it on the market.
personally, most ico projects is useless to implented .and much of them doesnt have technology value.developer just want to earn money easily by make new project.and after they gone.
Activity: 89
July 14, 2018, 11:20:27 PM
Existing market is too much money. This makes it difficult for investors to determine which penny to invest in. And in these coins there are also some fraudulent.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 09:05:12 PM
Yes, so if you are an ICO investor be careful about these days. Because so many scam projects are in the market. Also, more bounty campaigns are ongoing. You can do some research on those projects. Unless after the end of the ICO you may have a  big loss.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 14, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
Cryptocurrency is big revolution,Crypto market increasing and competition is also incresing,Competition will be beneficial for all investors and traders it will allow many alternatives to trade and invest.
It is better to learn about cryptocurrencies and choose stable coins for trading because good selection will lead good results.
I agree with that we should learn how to choose the cryptocurrencies that we are investing in because that is the secret for us to have a successful investments since we all know what are the things that we need to look for a cryptocurrency before we invest our money. A lot of cryptocurrencies now are scam so we need to be wise in choosing.
Pages:
Jump to: