Pages:
Author

Topic: So many cryptocurrencies ! - page 21. (Read 6272 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 01:18:41 PM
in the world of cripto many now have a currency that cannot be matched by other digital currencies that are so sealed by certain people.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
July 25, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
It is better to get those ICO being introduced on the market to make another round for their project to implement and realize as it seems that most of those coins are just no project implementation but if there is yet it is not being felt because after having the exchange investors will go sell their coins right away which should be not for the project to work. So another round for the project to realize and no more coins add ons or there could be any but it must be strictly registered on that country where it will be basing.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Yes nowadays so many cryptocurrencies in market. Everyday a new altcoin created.  It's really good because for this the competition between all curriencies created and by this we can know which crypto is really good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 25, 2018, 11:43:53 AM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

My question is if bitcoin will be reported for unlawful use, will this regulatory body be held liable for it?

There are a lot of incidents about bitcoin transactions today and a lot have been able to go away with it, and this is the reason why bitcoin plunges down the market nowadays.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
July 25, 2018, 11:32:56 AM
it's a really positive, because as more companies expand their business through the blockchain system and use ICO as an investment tool
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
Today, the introduction of a variety of electronic money has made the crypto market more complex and the price of coins has continued to fall. That is why many people are bored investing in this market because no children eat as before
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
Yes i agree that there are so many cryptocurrencies that occured or what we see right now,but the investors too. So i suggest that give the best currency for many investors will come
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
You touched upon a very interesting topic. I am also convinced that there are a lot of altcoins, which do not have a special role in the crypto community. We need a regulatory body that will fix all the coins and prevent fraudulent activities. I hope that soon this situation will become clear and the strongest will survive.
Yes today in the market there are many cryptocurrencies available.The blockchain technology is developing alot.Some cryotocurrencies are bitcoin,ethereum,ripple,litecoin etc.Cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time as they are the money making machine and one should take advanatge of them.Digitization is going on so more and more cryptocurrencies are entering the market and people are enrolling themselves.
Activity: 176
July 25, 2018, 09:18:20 AM
You touched upon a very interesting topic. I am also convinced that there are a lot of altcoins, which do not have a special role in the crypto community. We need a regulatory body that will fix all the coins and prevent fraudulent activities. I hope that soon this situation will become clear and the strongest will survive.
Activity: 263
July 25, 2018, 07:30:39 AM
To be honest I don't give a damn, I am just trying to find the best and trade with them as well as hold them a little bit, so you can always find a place for your head here, everything that you are able to do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:24:16 AM
Most of them are really scam. You should be really careful before investing money. Bitcoin will always be there. ETH is also strong.

Yes, it's not an easy job to find the best coin because there are many huge potential coins in the market and at the same time there are many fake coins on the market. Choosing the right coin is always difficult because there are many scams happening around the corner.
Activity: 532
July 25, 2018, 04:14:52 AM
Yes. Great if there are regulations in the crypto market. It helps people avoid fraud, especially new entrants to the crypto market. But it's hard to put the rules, and who the manager is. The continuous rise of the new coin in the market, we will have difficulty finding the potential coin for investment. I think only the good and the perfect coin can exist in the future
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
July 25, 2018, 03:14:09 AM
Regulation of Cryptos!
Everything new is always scary.
 Indeed, one wonders if it is not dangerous.
Regulate or outlaw cryptocurrency.
Some countries do not want it.
Do you ask why? Well, it's simple: it’s independence.
A cryptocurrency that is not tied to a central bank and that allows businesses to be independent is frightening.
Certainly, for a good evolution, it is necessary to regulate it.
 However, let us remember the first steps of the internet, Facebook and others.
First, we created and then we thought about regulating.
Regulate cryptos? Good idea. Nevertheless, let us not kill their spirit of independence.

I agree that there are so many people trying to come up with their own projects in the market but launching the coin is not a big thing. The important thing is the project behind the crypto. One can really escape the risky and fraud coins by doing research about the technology and projects backing it and make wise decisions before investment. The more you keep good knowledge, the more you stay safe in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 25, 2018, 02:49:06 AM
I think unconditionally unnecessary and useless cryptocurrencies will disappear in the foreseeable future.
In the next few years, the world public community and governments will make final decisions regarding crypto. The regulation must be, at least because of the many fraudulent schemes.
And the all unnecessary currency market will sift. While the crypto and ICO - is trend, they will appear.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
July 25, 2018, 02:19:36 AM
Most of them are really scam. You should be really careful before investing money. Bitcoin will always be there. ETH is also strong.

It does not matter if the market does have so many cryptocurrency because the price of other countries will not grow due to the competition in the market and that is the reason why the growth of the platform is very important.

It does not matter if the market does have so many cryptocurrency because the price of other countries will not grow due to the competition in the market and that is the reason why the growth of the platform is very important.
Regulated or unregulated, centralized or decentralized, as long as their are users,consumers and investors the cryptocurrency world is still going to compete each other in the market. Same goes with the stock market there are still lots of stock to choose whether it is blue stock or penny stock. It is all about on how to survive on the market. Some will grow and some will die and put it into crypto junk.
Activity: 364
July 25, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

Activity: 476
July 25, 2018, 01:50:49 AM
It is just like brand of smartphones. I'm so annoyed that there is so much brand that are getting released in the market and some of them has just the same features just like the others while most of them are just cheap imitations. But those brands did not make it to the top picks and did not make sales and that will happen to the other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 569
July 24, 2018, 07:57:14 PM
It is currently listed over 1500 coins and tokens, and this certainly makes all the coins and tokens do everything possible to become number # 1 even survive, and this month it's a unique fact that when bitcoin prices show recovery, it's actually the price of altcoins seen drop .
Activity: 161
July 24, 2018, 07:47:36 PM
There may be a lot of crypto currencies now but if you really have knowledge about this kind of system you know which coins are best to buy and what the dirt coins are. so if you have doubts about buying crypto coins then you must first learn the basics so that it will be easy for you to make decisions because you already have knowledge. and at that time you will learn more advanced knowledge based on experience. This provides an opportunity for anyone to invest and with many opportunities to advance era technology and avoid the cryptocurrency monopoly .
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
July 24, 2018, 07:03:22 PM
It sounds nice such a mechanism to regulate all ICOs and to protect investors from fraud. But this kind of structure also contradicts the idea of Decentralization. But if we consider that eighty percent of ICOs are scams, something has to be done. Otherwise, this market will be severely damaged.
Pages:
Jump to: