Pages:
Author

Topic: So many cryptocurrencies ! - page 31. (Read 6272 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 252
July 02, 2018, 04:51:41 PM
the more crypto currency the better because it will make the famous crypto currency, but indeed more and more are investing will definitely be separated, not only in bitcoin but all over the altcoin that has advantages for the future.

Many altcoins are just clone of other coins also. They have no advantages so I think the market will forget them soon
indeed, the fact is that many altcoin is just passing by, they can not last long because the concept is in the same with altcoin others.
so even though many altcoins do not all have good grades
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
It is decentralized currencies and free from any one control so no body can stop the growing of crypto and few of them is using by most of the people while it is good to have these because the future is depending upon it and those who want to be in active position i think they should hold it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 01:39:52 PM
the more crypto currency the better because it will make the famous crypto currency, but indeed more and more are investing will definitely be separated, not only in bitcoin but all over the altcoin that has advantages for the future.

Many altcoins are just clone of other coins also. They have no advantages so I think the market will forget them soon
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
actually there are many new cryptocurrencies "born" every day. only time and market will select it. which one will survive, only time will tell Smiley
Activity: 136
July 02, 2018, 12:57:14 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 11:00:18 AM
I think there is no rule for altcoin, let them compete we only analyze crypto which is really good for trading in the market
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 10:39:41 AM
There are many options, but only bitcoin will remain.  It's like telephones.  Many fakes, but people still choose the original.
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 07:20:30 AM
I think there should be limiting crypto growth and the number of new coins. I see a new coin is very impacted by the many investors who are confused to choose a good coin.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
July 02, 2018, 07:13:43 AM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

You are right they are many, but anyway I would not say that there are many cryptocurrencies, because most of them are just tokens of particular projects. So we can name those just as side issue of Project. Which would`nt last long (mostly)
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 02, 2018, 05:51:03 AM
One of the advantages cryptocurrencies offers over traditional  stocks and commodity  markets,anyone can enter the market easily  and leave easily. Regulations will destroy such. Just try for example enter the stock market with a 100$ and see what happens after all the deductions.i don't think regulations are the best way to deal with  the scam issue. May the community will adopt some mechanism, certainly not the government
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 02, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
This is totally ok if we were just compared this amount of currencies with world cash-amount of currencies, but only few of them are really matter just like in the world. It is very obvious, that they cannot make a difference.
It has been sometime that so many crypto currencies have started jumping into the market and this need to be clarified that which is genuine and which is not. In my opinion, we can really escape the web of the crypto currencies and can distinguish between a bad and a good one by researching more and more.

Also if we are able to evaluate the good cryptos, we would be able to have good output in future. As long as you do not built the skills to make things happen, nothing will happen.

There are a few crypto currencies that have potentials if your looking for a honest coin/token. Some of them are from the Top 1 to 100 coinmarketcap. Well mostly at top 20 but not all. Look for a real project and serious people that's all what we need to know. We need a few good crypto currencies but not thousands i think.

I think Its much more accurate If we started from top 1 to 10 coins to choose which going to Invest, especially  In etherium and bitcoin ofcourse. I will assure this both coin can make us benefits through holdong In a long term.
Bitcoin and ethereum are sure bet for investing for long term but i agree to you also that top 1 to 10 coins in the market is a great reference to choose what are the coins that we are going to invest because they have a high market capitalization and they will not get there in the top 10 if they don't worked hard and do a lot of effort.
Activity: 44
July 02, 2018, 05:28:14 AM
This is totally ok if we were just compared this amount of currencies with world cash-amount of currencies, but only few of them are really matter just like in the world. It is very obvious, that they cannot make a difference.
It has been sometime that so many crypto currencies have started jumping into the market and this need to be clarified that which is genuine and which is not. In my opinion, we can really escape the web of the crypto currencies and can distinguish between a bad and a good one by researching more and more.

Also if we are able to evaluate the good cryptos, we would be able to have good output in future. As long as you do not built the skills to make things happen, nothing will happen.

There are a few crypto currencies that have potentials if your looking for a honest coin/token. Some of them are from the Top 1 to 100 coinmarketcap. Well mostly at top 20 but not all. Look for a real project and serious people that's all what we need to know. We need a few good crypto currencies but not thousands i think.

I think Its much more accurate If we started from top 1 to 10 coins to choose which going to Invest, especially  In etherium and bitcoin ofcourse. I will assure this both coin can make us benefits through holdong In a long term.

So just hold them because they can make us benefits, not because they have better technology than other alts?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 02, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 04:40:09 AM
There are many kinds of crypto-currencies on the market, but many will be eliminated as the market demands them.

I still believe in free markets, and a regulator can only break the rules of the current market.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 04:36:00 AM
We have a lot of cryptocurrencies in our statistics that have more than 1000 coins each of which have their own characteristics and they have very specific cryptocurrencies for us.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 04:12:50 AM
I do believe that regulation should be imposed on ICOs. It's part of the evil that we should take in order for cryptocurrency to thrive moving forward. The market is currently being saturated with bogus companies giving bogus tokens and it's a bad rep for crypto.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
July 02, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
July 02, 2018, 03:19:00 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
July 02, 2018, 02:18:14 AM
I believe that in future there will bo not many left and the only ones who will be in the market are the ones that will have a working product and provide something to the society by solving a real problem.
It is true that this year of 2018 there are so many cryptocurrencies on the market but i believe that if we want to invest in crypto, we just need to choose a crypto that have s bright future just like investing on top 100 crypto.

Right, but for me there is no question about the number of cryptocurrencies on the market. It is a matter on what we choose to use, that is why it is very important to read and know everything before having it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 10:34:07 PM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?
I do not think it needs a rule because each one of us has its own well to do some business with crypto. Let us let every developer of the coins to make their offers good and potential project as long as it gives a good output to anyone not making scam to investors. Everyone has the right to make their business potential.
Pages:
Jump to: