Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! SO MANY PROJECTS !!! What 's going on ? - page 14. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 13, 2019, 06:15:25 AM
For me, they are only making those new project to scam again.
They want the money of some people especially those beginners.
Especially those new ICO, out of 10 projects , maybe there are only 2 projects are legit. Maybe we can say they are legit but it will slowly disappear and abandon their project. This is normal especially in the world or cryptocurrency.

Not even 2 of 10 projects are legit, in my case none of them are legit for now. I had followed a few projects these months and all of them were a scam. A scam project will always tell us about something good while they have not done it yet, even the latest ICO project that I have been following all this time posted about their activity on some event ended up scammed me.
They were trying to get money but because the demand is significantly low, they are not able to get what they wanted and then create another project to get money from it. The cycle moves like this multiple times.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
October 13, 2019, 06:13:18 AM
New projects make good news of good things to happen
Are they all right ?
Or are they all just chanting slogans ?

REALLY!!!  What 's going on ?
If you know a good project ,NAME IT !!!
No need for new projects anymore but still people coming with them everyday so you need to stay away from new projects because none of them going to last long for even a year.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
October 13, 2019, 06:07:30 AM
For me, they are only making those new project to scam again.
They want the money of some people especially those beginners.
Especially those new ICO, out of 10 projects , maybe there are only 2 projects are legit. Maybe we can say they are legit but it will slowly disappear and abandon their project. This is normal especially in the world or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 13, 2019, 06:01:14 AM

As far as cryptocurrency market is concerned, I think there will always be new projects and they mostly are looking for money from possible investors in return for the coins/tokens they are offering. Not so many of these projects will make it to the market and cryptocurrency exchanges (except for those doing IEOs maybe) and many of them will just be gone into the wind and die a natural (sometimes unnatural too) deaths all because they are just offering nothing but regurgitated platforms -- meaning just copied from those existing ones and just changing the name and some terms.

Many of these projects are started by scammers and their minions whose purpose is just to get as much money from those they can fool to believe and be enticed on what they are peddling to the market. Sadly, scammers can easily get away with their accumulated millions and I am sure many of them are actually based on a secluded island somewhere in the Pacific enjoying the best of life and eating and drinking the most expensive and most delicious feast they can find.

I am not going to recommend any project here since I know that anybody can find them even here in this forum so it is just a matter of looking and then researching for more details, then deciding which is telling the truth, not hyping and has the potential to be the next bright star in this expanding industry. A BIG good luck, though.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
October 13, 2019, 05:00:28 AM
New projects make good news of good things to happen
Are they all right ?
Or are they all just chanting slogans ?

REALLY!!!  What 's going on ?
If you know a good project ,NAME IT !!!
Pages:
Jump to: