Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! SO MANY PROJECTS !!! What 's going on ? - page 3. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 03, 2019, 11:45:34 PM
Yes, many new projects are emerging, Others are designed to attract more investors to steal people's money. Others did not think well and did not know enough to run Ico and ended up shutting down the company. There are different reasons why so many ICO campaigns are flourishing but one sure thing is that they will all be gone when the bitcoin bull run comes.

Well, I can say that there are numerous projects in crypto because the awareness on crypto is growing gradually and as people begin to understand the concept and benefit of crypto, they tend to utilize it in their problem solving projects. Altcoins with good concepts and solid product and experienced team will last even when Bitcoin bull returns.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 03, 2019, 09:01:30 PM
Finding a good project is quite difficult at the moment. The easiest and most effective way now is to monitor information from promising global exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, to wait for the IEO period. Global exchange certainly will not arbitrarily choose the project, so we can be sure that it can provide greater profit opportunities.

One way to get profits quickly is through IEO organized by large exchangers such as Binance. IEO from Binance always provides profit of more than 100% and this attracts many investors and indeed large exchangers will certainly not be careless in choosing projects that are sold through IEO
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 03, 2019, 07:46:53 PM
Finding a good project is quite difficult at the moment. The easiest and most effective way now is to monitor information from promising global exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, to wait for the IEO period. Global exchange certainly will not arbitrarily choose the project, so we can be sure that it can provide greater profit opportunities.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 03, 2019, 07:06:15 PM
You can't expect 💯% rice from a whole Paddy Field. There will be some roughage. It's also true for crypto currency. Not every projects are good. There will be some (more than few) scam. I just can't give you some name cause maybe it won't be able to make a good fortune. Just use your intelligence, try to understand the circumstances of a project. I hope you will be able to get what you want.
We should try to learn based on our judgement as that is our weapon when it comes to investing and finding good projects to risk our money.
With a high scam rate or failure rate in the space, we are at high risk here, but only if we are lazy in making a research finding a good and potential projects.

They are still here, actually a lot of them but still unnoticed due to the big number of scams.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 03, 2019, 01:59:55 PM
You can't expect 💯% rice from a whole Paddy Field. There will be some roughage. It's also true for crypto currency. Not every projects are good. There will be some (more than few) scam. I just can't give you some name cause maybe it won't be able to make a good fortune. Just use your intelligence, try to understand the circumstances of a project. I hope you will be able to get what you want.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
November 03, 2019, 01:30:32 PM
actually not all projects are the same as what you mean, maybe there are still some good ones but we don't know where the good projects are? You can see what is happening in this market that many projects fail, products don't function properly, project fraud, delays in distribution of project tokens etc. this year is not a good year for the ico project.

so when the good year for ico project ? for me , its no more.
u know what ? because perception of ICO in no more that cancer of scam. people has lost interest for ICO , similiar idea , fake data about their ICO , both of on their social media or token sale.
maybe somethere still have a good , but somehow i just think , even on ICO token sale , its seems be manipulated , i mean manipulation by big investor , for example :
if the dev want their project succesfully they must be have some aggrement with the big investor , and the whales can raising their token sale, and that project become a high hyip for short periode.
and after , the project become the next dust.
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
November 03, 2019, 11:30:37 AM
Of course every project always presents you with the best things about them, so you will see that those projects seem very good, no, you should look at them from all sides.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
November 03, 2019, 11:30:15 AM
actually not all projects are the same as what you mean, maybe there are still some good ones but we don't know where the good projects are? You can see what is happening in this market that many projects fail, products don't function properly, project fraud, delays in distribution of project tokens etc. this year is not a good year for the ico project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
November 03, 2019, 11:23:17 AM
Many IEO projects are good recently, one of them is KAVA, it reached it's success after they held an IEO in binance, even almost all binance IEO is a success but this coin project is the one of the best and profitable coin that held by binance.
Most of the projects that hold IEO on Binance are successful because they also have to pay a lot of fees to register there. But I think it's worth it with the costs they have already incurred. As we know that Binance and other large exchanges have so many users and most of them are big players. IEO on Binance can be completed in just minutes. This indicates that the users also believe that the projects listed there are the result of selection from the Binance team, so we can say they have been verified in credibility and capability. After all, if the projects are not serious about building and developing, they are just wasting their money on IEO on large exchanges like Binance.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2019, 11:09:24 AM
so many projects means so many scams too, you can see that many projects going to scam in this time
if you wanna invest in new project, you are better to invest in binance IEO, it has more probability to get profit
and it is better than ICO or any new project in cryptocurrency, check here
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
November 03, 2019, 10:43:03 AM
I can't agree more. every scammer's victims are mostly the ones that invest without research. so It's more up to us than news to clarify scamers.
Investing without doing research is neither good nor recommended, because it has the potential to be deceived by the project, especially now that scammers are very rampant in making new projects to find their personal benefits, this is what makes us have to do further research before investing.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 03, 2019, 10:17:50 AM
Many projects are coming with their IEO and the ICO but it is up to you who are going to invest for this. SO, always evaluate these projects before investing. First of all check the authenticity of the project and the long term viability of their business.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
November 03, 2019, 10:14:10 AM
Yes, many new projects are emerging, Others are designed to attract more investors to steal people's money. Others did not think well and did not know enough to run Ico and ended up shutting down the company. There are different reasons why so many ICO campaigns are flourishing but one sure thing is that they will all be gone when the bitcoin bull run comes.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
November 03, 2019, 10:13:06 AM
A lot of those projects are going to fail. they might have a good idea, but not great coders; they might have great programmers but not a good business or marketing sense, and a few of them may be the world-changing technology of tomorrow such as Nano, ETH, Tron and Vechain. However most of them were produced by a small group of developers and then pumped and dumped for the sole purpose of trying to gather coins of actual value such as Bitcoin.

For most people in the stock market, they’re better off sticking with the well-known established brands. Same with most people in the crypto markets. But for those who have expertise in a particular area and are willing to do their research, putting a little bit of investment into startups and other coins may be worthwhile.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 03, 2019, 09:43:04 AM
at this time it's hard to find projects that are really good and good for investment.  Even though new projects are popping up every day, scam projects are always mastered and many are fooled.  We must really research before participating so as not to regret later.  A good project has a real team, clear and transparent project planing.
Well, a real team and clear planning do not give any guarantees of profit. I think that we now need to additionally monitor the development of projects for a few months after ico/ieo and only then we can move on to investments.
but not everything is like that, some time ago there were still those who could succeed and could enter the place of exchange and could survive today, so I don't think all ICOs are bad even though there is now a new method with the IEO method that I think can more secure if they can work together with large and trusted exchange places such as at Binance exchange places that often hold IEO.
i think we should not generalize all case in ICO.not all them was bad and harmed many investors.we still see many ICO projects that have good quality inside.and if we trapped in scam projects, we have to ask to our self,did we analize this weel before.every day we see many projects occur ,so we must analize it carefully to avoid fake projects.

I can't agree more. every scammer's victims are mostly the ones that invest without research. so It's more up to us than news to clarify scamers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
November 03, 2019, 02:47:01 AM
New projects make good news of good things to happen
Are they all right ?
Or are they all just chanting slogans ?

REALLY!!!  What 's going on ?
If you know a good project ,NAME IT !!!
if your role as an investor, I suggest choosing a project that has a new idea or innovation in the public or that is different from the previous project concept, most projects like this are more interested. so you anticipate being stuck in a scam project and make a profit later.

your role (investor) is very important in the project, but your goal is just to make a profit right? It is best to do research and find facts about the project doing yourself, looking for accurate references, so you don't have to blame someone if the project you invest fails.

I do not dare to refer someone to invest, because I am afraid to disappoint someone. invest a big risk.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
November 03, 2019, 02:18:20 AM
As long as the crypto space continue to exist, new projects will continue to suffice but only a few with good use case and something unique will continue to exist the rest will gradually die off because investors have learnt their lessons to always carry out their research so there will be no investment on such projects, but if you still carry out research you will find out some few good new project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 03, 2019, 12:11:17 AM
New projects make good news of good things to happen
Are they all right ?
Or are they all just chanting slogans ?

REALLY!!!  What 's going on ?
If you know a good project ,NAME IT !!!
I can't give you which one good project or not because will be my suggestion become bad project and you have lost your investing money, I only working with my self without ask other for investing with the same my altcoin investing, I worry when you choose my suggestion maybe price down and you lost. I can't sleep well because gave wrong altcoin investing for the other, but looking for free altcoin site maybe I can help you to choose which one is worth.
Activity: 434
November 02, 2019, 11:59:09 PM
Of course, there are so many projects because the adoption rate of crypto is growing each and every time. People are beginning to understand crypto very well hence intends to integrate it into their solutions and businesses. Since the Blockchain has a vast area of usability and can be utilized in almost every sector, projects will continue to come up. However, not all the projects are worth joining because some may come out of desperation whereas others may be managed by inexperienced team.
Activity: 854
November 02, 2019, 07:42:54 PM
Had it been that the rate at which new projects are being launched is the sake at
which or the reason for the upward movement of the crypto market, but it is good not.
Individual projects are just growing, while we are waiting for  bullish market.
Pages:
Jump to: