Pages:
Author

Topic: So many scam giveaways is it because Bitcoin is moving up - page 7. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Do people notice that these scam giveaways are just happening this year after the halving and many social media hacks are happening
are all these planned because people are tempted to give in and fall in this scam giveaways because of the big bonus
Bitcoin is now moving up and so many social media of popular people are hacked, is this coincidence or planned.
I have noticed them but not only this time but even during the old times, there were scams countless times. They never give up and even up to now, they are still spreading their scheme throughout the cryptocurrency communities. The twitter account scam that promoted scams, I don't have updates with them but if I have to read one update from them then it should be that Twitter has already done their part to tracked the person responsible for that ruckus.
Activity: 119
Merit: 6
Do people notice that these scam giveaways are just happening this year after the halving and many social media hacks are happening
are all these planned because people are tempted to give in and fall in this scam giveaways because of the big bonus
Bitcoin is now moving up and so many social media of popular people are hacked, is this coincidence or planned.
Pages:
Jump to: