Pages:
Author

Topic: So much bad news. When will it end ? - page 3. (Read 6154 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 10:30:43 PM
Bad thing what happened Huh Nothing bad in bitcoin actually has a positive effect,  and I think that makes the bad news just want to drop the bitcoin price, it's just a game and don't believe it.

The bad news was ended after Aug 1 positive remarks are being recorded like the value continue to goes up and great achievements has been established like countries are in line to adopt bitcoin. So after those difficulties that we also have experienced i think bitcoin were very ready to face more challenges in the future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 25, 2017, 10:22:17 PM
Bad news will never ends because that is how they are trying to control one another like bitcoin because if there is a bad news then the people who are not well educated will rely on that news and their emotion will suck their beliefs and they will just sell their coins for a low price and worse, selling it and getting some losses. We should be well educated to know if the bad news are real or not because there is a lot of fakers out there.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
August 25, 2017, 10:03:47 PM
The media dictates how bitcoin is viewed. A few weeks ago the media were making crazy price speculations, and they'll turn around on it in a heartbeat.
Maybe because most of them don't really understand how btc works anyway.
Activity: 294
August 25, 2017, 08:05:54 PM
It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.

there is no negative result in a positive minded person. Everyone thinks that after fork the price of bitcoin will fall down but look the result is it goes up and set a new highest record of values so far.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
August 25, 2017, 07:46:24 PM
Bitcoin always gets bad news since its existence but bitcoin has beat it all, I'd better wait until the bad rumor about bitcoin will end, I still do not believe the negative news that concerns bitcoin.

I agree, this things happen so many times, a lot of bad news, rumor about bitcoin before but look at now bitcoin, it is still on top. for me bad news is just part of spreading about bitcoin and i believe the price of bitcoin will continue to soar high in the next few month.
I think rumors, news, issues, speculation is very close to bitcoin, many people are spreading rumors, false news, vile speculation of bitcoin, i think the user should be smart to choose which information is facts and which one is just a hoax, because bad news will usually make bitcoin users panic and affect on bitcoin especially on price
Activity: 502
TheFutbolCoin
August 25, 2017, 06:12:42 PM
Bad thing what happened Huh Nothing bad in bitcoin actually has a positive effect,  and I think that makes the bad news just want to drop the bitcoin price, it's just a game and don't believe it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 25, 2017, 06:04:05 PM
I do not think there's any bad news about bitcoin, the proof is that bitcoin still holds today and the price is still soaring.
The bad news may be from a group aiming to defame Bitcoin to get worse off than other altcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
August 25, 2017, 02:18:19 PM
There are negative news and positive news in the bitcoin world and it’s not a bad thing for all of us who use it but actually helps the public awareness of the existence of bitcoin in digital world and real world.
The negative news for bitcoin will never stop as many coin competitors who want to bring down the bitcoin and in competition there is the bring-it-down strategy that we normally see in real life.
Until now, Bitcoin has proved remarkable and is struggling with every negative problem for bitcoin and always defend negative things that wants to bring down bitcoin.

Yes, although its not good thing to see negative news about bitcoin, but sometimes it bring more good because people suddenly because curious as what is bitcoin is. They study and learn that they can invest with it or even earn so they go buy bitcoin. So in effect, it can lead to people being aware of the positive things that bitcoin can bring it their life.

And we have to accept every negative thrown as bitcoins path. Its just normal. When people fear of the unknown, they will said a lot of bad things around it, but if they have overcome their fear chances are they will not be afraid, but rather embrace it.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 01:51:52 PM
There are negative news and positive news in the bitcoin world and it’s not a bad thing for all of us who use it but actually helps the public awareness of the existence of bitcoin in digital world and real world.
The negative news for bitcoin will never stop as many coin competitors who want to bring down the bitcoin and in competition there is the bring-it-down strategy that we normally see in real life.
Until now, Bitcoin has proved remarkable and is struggling with every negative problem for bitcoin and always defend negative things that wants to bring down bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 06, 2017, 07:15:26 PM
Bitcoin always gets bad news since its existence but bitcoin has beat it all, I'd better wait until the bad rumor about bitcoin will end, I still do not believe the negative news that concerns bitcoin.

I agree, this things happen so many times, a lot of bad news, rumor about bitcoin before but look at now bitcoin, it is still on top. for me bad news is just part of spreading about bitcoin and i believe the price of bitcoin will continue to soar high in the next few month.
Activity: 165
August 06, 2017, 05:54:45 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 04:40:34 AM
The bad news is only when you perceive them negatively. What's wrong with the events of 1 August? Bitcoin modernizarea, from broke people who don't share the optimism. I think this is good news. Therefore, the price immediately rose to 3300 dollars.
Yes, those FUDs will not impact when we are having strong community. We did achieve what we were actually aimed for. Then what else needed. There can be different people who must be having some different intentions behind their FUDs. Not just due to those segwit reasons, we can always do see people come with such things. I am sure they will not shut those things even bitcoin will be hitting $5000 levels.

The best thing, we can do must be, just ignoring them and just moving forward must be the right options in front of us always.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
August 06, 2017, 04:11:59 AM
The bad news is only when you perceive them negatively. What's wrong with the events of 1 August? Bitcoin modernizarea, from broke people who don't share the optimism. I think this is good news. Therefore, the price immediately rose to 3300 dollars.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 06, 2017, 03:56:15 AM
It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.

Well, bad news is everywhere  wherever we go it is always there. If there are negative feedback we heard about in bitcoin, its not a new things for us, all we need to do ignore those rumors, massive fud that are not helpful. Or ignore it most of the time. I know what you mean, but look what happen, those rumors were most of the community got worried was goes into nothing only, isn't right? still Bitcoin prevail in crypto world. So cheers! Cheesy

Well the bad news is over. We are now seeing the price of bitcoin increasing in just a matter of days after so much negativity surrounding Aug 1. The massive FUD going around is all gone now and we are being repaid by our faith in bitcoin by having its prices moves and past $3000 now. So maybe we can all be calm by now and enjoy watching the trading platforms price of bitcoin going up.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
August 02, 2017, 10:56:33 AM

Well, bad news is everywhere  wherever we go it is always there. If there are negative feedback we heard about in bitcoin, its not a new things for us, all we need to do ignore those rumors, massive fud that are not helpful. Or ignore it most of the time. I know what you mean, but look what happen, those rumors were most of the community got worried was goes into nothing only, isn't right? still Bitcoin prevail in crypto world. So cheers! Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 02, 2017, 05:49:51 AM

Didn't hear any negative news last week so I wonder where are you coming from. Everything that happened is normal and was predicted. Regarding the bad news, bitcoin is successful that is why all the bad and negative thing about it will never end. It's just like if you are famous and successful in life, all the haters are there and they only stop if you are worthless for them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 02, 2017, 05:14:41 AM

Well, I guess the negative week is done my friend. It has passed by and the negative news proved to be just like that, a news. The market is now rather stable and everything is pretty clear with fog right now. Time to continue with our trading and other activities as if nothing has happened.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 05:05:28 AM
Bad news about bitcoin soon ends because if it really happened this bitcoin could be destroyed or lost its existence some where, not to mention loss of bitcoin lost to collect bitcoin is not easy.
So I hope the bitcoin is in good condition and safe and secure so we can all enjoy the results of bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
July 30, 2017, 05:17:06 PM
Every bad news is an evidence of BTC still lives.
That's the most important.

If someday The great BTC is dead, we will never heard any bad news again...

Long live BTC!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
July 30, 2017, 05:10:38 PM

The crypto market is in crisis, although I do not know when it will end, however, I am seeing very serious consequences that bitcoin users are suffering. I hope it will end soon.
Bitcoins supporters are not suffering at all. They have passed the bad time successfully and after Segwit are going to enjoy an epic ride to the moon. Crypto market is doing well. There is no need to spread rumors about the bitcoins and its stability. They are the kings of the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: