Pages:
Author

Topic: So much bad news. When will it end ? - page 7. (Read 6154 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 04:02:00 PM
It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.

I guess it just the era of bitcoin is already ended so much bad news in the cryptocurrency dumping almost all altcoins and also bitcoin i guess long term investment today will just lead to scam in the coins that even takes years without having or pumping in the market so i guess.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
July 27, 2017, 04:00:55 PM
I think bad news was ended already. All those bad things that happened during last two weeks was just a game of speculators. Those people who wished to fall the price and buy bitcoin's cheaper got what they wanted by all this negative news, which provoked the mass panic. From now bitcoin will move just forward.
Bitcoin will recover after this,maybe after that August 1 speculation everything will be back to normal. Atleast my friends got the opportunity to buy bitcoin last week. We are all hoping now for the continuous increase in value.
After some time bitcoin will recover to get its position again in the market. I think such a bad news is not to be heard, because day by day the people are joining bitcoin in groups the business in bitcoin is also enhancing with great succession so how can we assume that the price of bitcoin will go down upto such extend. If it happened to come down the price of bitcoin, so it should be accepted as nature of the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 27, 2017, 03:54:21 PM
If this is bitcoin end of course price 1 btc = $ 1
But in fact the price is still around $ 2500 and it appears that the hard fork issue is not very influential.
Yes bitcoin will end if price is over dump of what you have mentioned. There is always a news about bitcoin if someone think of the negative issue about it lets just think of the positive side. Bitcoin price is still high if we can analyze and observe the price now and before it has a big difference. In the sense that its price is still fluctuating this means bitcoin is still active.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
July 27, 2017, 02:53:01 PM
It's personally been a pretty good week for me, profit wise at least.
Managed to buy in at pretty low prices again when the price dropped and I really expect a market reaction after August the 1st.

Still looking that there won't be a split, so that's still positive.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 27, 2017, 02:41:22 PM
Yes there are many negative happening nw in bitcoin. Like BTC-e down server  almost 66,000 Bitcoins here are invest of peoples .
and if the money cannot back maybe the negative will be added because this is another biggest dump in all altcoins Markets. Be ready for your self there are many negative hapend and its continued until we reach august 1Others say that if there are so much negative
There are also many positive things to happened

I don't see the situation at BTC-e as negative. Anyone trading on an unlicensed exchange should expect to lose all their money. I would be very surprised if anyone got a single Satoshi back.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 02:31:51 PM
Yes there are many negative happening nw in bitcoin. Like BTC-e down server  almost 66,000 Bitcoins here are invest of peoples .
and if the money cannot back maybe the negative will be added because this is another biggest dump in all altcoins Markets. Be ready for your self there are many negative hapend and its continued until we reach august 1Others say that if there are so much negative
There are also many positive things to happened
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
July 27, 2017, 01:59:27 PM
I am not afraid of the FUD and negativity. I am learning now to use this panic and FUD to my advantage. When others dump and panic that is the time I need to buy and hold. I am learning the hard way but I am learning this anyway. You should not be swayed by the irrational minds behind irrational actions.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
July 27, 2017, 01:54:52 PM
Negative news is always there they are made by people who want to buy bitcoin at its lowest price. If we are a true believer of bitcoin then disregard all the bad news and issue and just HOLD.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 27, 2017, 12:55:25 PM
If this is bitcoin end of course price 1 btc = $ 1
But in fact the price is still around $ 2500 and it appears that the hard fork issue is not very influential.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
July 27, 2017, 12:06:00 PM
It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.
Negative news is better than no news, More people are joining the community regardless, for me,that is what matters. Adoption rate keeps increasing.It shows things are moving in the right direction.
i think we need to remain as positive minded because if we will criticism for the sake of criticism then it is  not good. i think need to remain nurtriler in every affair and should always think about thing positively and only then we can become succeeded in our aims.
How come that we can be positive while we already losing too much bucks just for the multiple hacking on the parity wallet of ETH. This the worst month in cryptocurrency history.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2017, 12:04:09 PM
Negative news is better than no news, More people are joining the community regardless, for me,that is what matters. Adoption rate keeps increasing.It shows things are moving in the right direction.
i think we need to remain as positive minded because if we will criticism for the sake of criticism then it is  not good. i think need to remain nurtriler in every affair and should always think about thing positively and only then we can become succeeded in our aims.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
July 27, 2017, 10:17:30 AM
it will never, ever, ever end. bitcoin still attracts 98% of crypto shit and always will. if it isn't people who are anti bitcoin, it's people who want more of your bitcoin by scaring you.

get used to the idea or walk away.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
July 27, 2017, 10:13:26 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
July 27, 2017, 10:08:55 AM
yeah and now btc-e news poop up , will all stolen btc dumped before or after 1 august ? or even will make btc rise to the moon..
What the fuck? Have you read the news online? BTC-e hasn't been hacked or something they shut down their service because the owner of btc-e was arrested and charged for money laundering and according to some articles online, btc-e wallets was also found to have contained coins connected to a hack on Mt Gox in 2011, as well as a hack on an exchange called Bitcoinica in 2012.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
July 27, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

Negative people will always find negative news, you have to be positive in life to attract postive news. Bitcoin for me is symbol of positivity, when it crashed to 1800$, I opened my wallet and said to my self it shall rise and it shall rise handsomely, I told everyone the bull run shall begin I am quite positive and look it did indeed happen, your thoughts become things, for me I am always positive on bitcoins and have got some amazing results so far.

I agree, lets be more optimistic and look at the positive side because whatever happen bitcoin is bitcoin it is more powerful than any coin here, i know that even the price drop it will goes up and soar higher. Positive life will bring you positive future.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
July 27, 2017, 09:08:03 AM

Negative people will always find negative news, you have to be positive in life to attract postive news. Bitcoin for me is symbol of positivity, when it crashed to 1800$, I opened my wallet and said to my self it shall rise and it shall rise handsomely, I told everyone the bull run shall begin I am quite positive and look it did indeed happen, your thoughts become things, for me I am always positive on bitcoins and have got some amazing results so far.

100% agree...I'm very,very new in Bitcoin community,my wallet value is-0,but I deeply believe in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency...
I'll invest my knowledge and much of my time in this great idea...
Bull market will skyrocketing in September...that's my feeling..

"bed news for Bitcoin"- does it affect difficulty?-Does it decrease? ... answer is-NO
It's mean "workers" are steel working hard for next block and it's mean everything for Bitcoin will be OK:)
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
July 27, 2017, 07:56:15 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 265
July 27, 2017, 07:54:53 AM
yeah and now btc-e news poop up , will all stolen btc dumped before or after 1 august ? or even will make btc rise to the moon..
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2017, 07:38:24 AM
I really hope that everything will end on August 1. Because many news that are really bad that really threatens that date, August 1.  But after this split, segwit, fork and every bad news, we can see bitcoin will go to the moon.
Activity: 131
July 27, 2017, 07:19:34 AM
Bad news will never end, because that there are many ill-wishers who want to destroy bitcoin or someone did not manage to buy coins at a cheap price and starts creating panic.
Pages:
Jump to: