Pages:
Author

Topic: So much money being made by crypto traders! Can you see that? - page 5. (Read 1140 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
good altcoin traders are always making money, and they are making a lot of it not because of green in some top coin but because of the coins that you don't see on top but are getting real pumps! these coins are getting pumped at least 100% in a very short time and the traders take their money out right away back to their cold storages.

I agree with you. Good traders make money most of the times because they have an understanding of the market. Unlike the majority of the market players, those traders don't usually focus on the top 100 coins but on those hidden ones down the list that are most often pumped and dumped.  It takes skills to actually make good money as a crypto trader.
Indeed, in order to make money on the exchange in bear market needs a great knowledge of the market as well as a certain flair. Beginners have nothing to do there. They quickly lose all their coins on the stock exchange. Therefore, it is not worth envy other people's earnings. Each of us may try to trade, but the risk of losing our money there is the greatest.

That is not far from the truth. The market is not for those with layman knowledge of crypto trading. I tried trading when I joined the industry newly and I lost more than 70% of my trading fund within a short space of time which forced me to pull out and commit to learning about the market and cryptospace in general. Trading is not for newbies!
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Of course, this is not the end of the crypto market. You are right all this manipulation in the market and does not reflect real things, the price of cryptocurrency is very low. All who know how to trade, a lot of money could earn on such a fall, now they will earn in a growing market. I think he will not fall.

Exactly my point. The current state of the market doesn't mean that everybody is losing money. There are still those that would be making money taking advantage of the market fluctuation, and those are the skilled traders and deep pocket investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Of course, this is not the end of the crypto market. You are right all this manipulation in the market and does not reflect real things, the price of cryptocurrency is very low. All who know how to trade, a lot of money could earn on such a fall, now they will earn in a growing market. I think he will not fall.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I think it is too early to talk about a full-fledged rise in the cryptocurrency market. The downtrend is still dominant, and periodic rises are just a correction. Most likely, in the near future we will see a reduction in the BTC to $ 3,000, and this level could be a pivot point.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
good altcoin traders are always making money, and they are making a lot of it not because of green in some top coin but because of the coins that you don't see on top but are getting real pumps! these coins are getting pumped at least 100% in a very short time and the traders take their money out right away back to their cold storages.

I agree with you. Good traders make money most of the times because they have an understanding of the market. Unlike the majority of the market players, those traders don't usually focus on the top 100 coins but on those hidden ones down the list that are most often pumped and dumped.  It takes skills to actually make good money as a crypto trader.
Indeed, in order to make money on the exchange in bear market needs a great knowledge of the market as well as a certain flair. Beginners have nothing to do there. They quickly lose all their coins on the stock exchange. Therefore, it is not worth envy other people's earnings. Each of us may try to trade, but the risk of losing our money there is the greatest.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Many experienced traders are really earning a lot of profits in altcoins that are not in top most rank who always not seen by many. These altcoins pumps a atleast 100% up to 1000% and these where they got profits. Not all of the altcoins falls when bitcoin is down.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Indeed, the current market condition is not suitable for newbies

There are two groups that are quite happy right now:The Buyers because a lot of good coins are currently undervalued and The Skilled Traders because of the market volatility.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
The market is changing every second, now is the time of traders and people versed in trading, you can make very good money in short positions. Of course, I would like to start growing without kickbacks, especially in recent times there are more positive news, and as we know, Bitcoin loves the news and is very dependent on them) Let's hope that only the green market awaits us ahead Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The current state of the crypto market is definitely not for newbies but for those who have a good understanding of how it works. You don't need an expert tutorial to know that good crypto traders are still making a huge profit from market speculations despite the downward trend in value that bitcoin and various altcoins have witnessed in recent days. CoinmarketCap data today, as shown below, reveals that out of 100 top coins 98 are on green. I think this is reassuring that it is not over yet with the crypto. How far do you think this Green will go?.

source: coinmarketcap.com 2018-11-26-08_14_50

Will go down my friend, down trend still running green doesn't mean stop and go up. You need to see market chart history before decides can still get income in this red market. Crypto also have pattern and similar with gold, see their chart and you'll know what I mean. Don't think too hard just follow the trend and leave it when take profit/ stop loss reached.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
Yes! As long as there's a long sidewards trends before the market goes bearish or bullish. Every traders will always have the chance for profit. Only hodlers will want a bullish market but these traders looks for that sidewards trend.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Beginners if you want to enter is not necessarily a problem. they can understand and learn from this condition for their knowledge. Although market conditions are indeed bad but at least even though it enters with some small capital to trade could still deliver results. even those who already have a deepening about crypto will also feel this condition they could not be mastered.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Green as of the moment again.

But don't be too quick of assuming that these green days are going to stay. What we want to see isn't only the green thing but all of cryptocurrency prices are going to be higher than we are expecting. And another thing, the market cap should be higher than the current one.
Activity: 1260
The current state of the crypto market is definitely not for newbies but for those who have a good understanding of how it works. You don't need an expert tutorial to know that good crypto traders are still making a huge profit from market speculations despite the downward trend in value that bitcoin and various altcoins have witnessed in recent days. CoinmarketCap data today, as shown below, reveals that out of 100 top coins 98 are on green. I think this is reassuring that it is not over yet with the crypto. How far do you think this Green will go?.

Of course trading is not suitable for crypto newcomers, they need to gain knowledge about the market movements first.
If you see green on coinmarketcap, it could be only the temporary correction for the red market.
The probability to going even deeper is not zero, we cannot rest assure yet. Just keep monitoring the market to see what will happening.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I don't think the green is going to hold for a long time, this green is just a temporary rising because its up after a big drop down, there are some traders making huge money despite the market is not in good condition, this show that you can make profit although the market is red, the traders got profit means there are volatility, so there are still supply and demand
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
This picture changes every day. One day is red, the second is green. It says absolutely nothing. I think that you are not the first day on the crypto market to believe in it. Moreover, the red zone may begin in a few hours ...

That's a clear fluctuations which made the price became so unpredictable. Nowadays we still have to be patient enough to handle stress over the possible price surges to come. Spiking of price will always be possible to reflect anytime, and that red zone was always an opportunity to buy another assets.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Don't ever think of plenty money made by those Crypto traders.  Most of the pictures you see around are fake. Well,  it is true that there is money in it but no one can gain and gain forever. They lose at times so don't be prepared to enter trading when you cant afford to lose thousands of dollars. 
Trading isn't as we see or hear about.  If it were so those people would have been billionaires but they ain't.
Merit: 101
This picture changes every day. One day is red, the second is green. It says absolutely nothing. I think that you are not the first day on the crypto market to believe in it. Moreover, the red zone may begin in a few hours ...
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

source: coinmarketcap.com 2018-11-26-08_14_50
Thats green its true but if you look at deeply its on a single percentage point. That green movement is not enough to cover the previous loses in recent days.The market size is continuosly shrinking by the size thats why its only temporary data for a moment. And nothing good about it.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
you can gain a higher profit in trading but it takes alot of time to get it but if you're willing to have a higher profit then go for it.
Activity: 546
you access https://coinmarketcap.com/
on November 26, 2018 and you see everything green, and today, the day since you mentioned that the price is green, now it's bleeding again. it is still very difficult to conclude that the market will return to traders

And now I think so many crypto traders have lost money from the cryptocurrency market todday . Can you see that  Smiley . Don't be happy too soon when the downtrend still doesn't end .
Pages:
Jump to: