Pages:
Author

Topic: So much money being made by crypto traders! Can you see that? - page 7. (Read 1140 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
indeed 98% is green, but to return to the original price seems to take a long time, indeed it cannot be predicted when the time is right but because many have complained in recent months, making people still not satisfied
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
The market is showing some signs of greenery and it is actually a good thing, at least to instill some confidence in the market. But a part of me still feels like we're not out of the woods just yet. Many analysts still feel the might still go lower, and BTC getting below $3000. All of these I know are mere speculations, but at least for a relieve, it's good to see some green again
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
The current state of the crypto market is definitely not for newbies but for those who have a good understanding of how it works. You don't need an expert tutorial to know that good crypto traders are still making a huge profit from market speculations despite the downward trend in value that bitcoin and various altcoins have witnessed in recent days. CoinmarketCap data today, as shown below, reveals that out of 100 top coins 98 are on green. I think this is reassuring that it is not over yet with the crypto. How far do you think this Green will go?.

source: coinmarketcap.com 2018-11-26-08_14_50

The market has only been green for a little time out of a mostly long period of being red. It's still evident that it can be a hugely profitable situation for people making all of the right decisions. And should also be noted that most of the people saying that they made a loss, have not actually lost anything until they sell.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I was reading an exoert analysis earlier today and according to him this bounce will go back down create a double bottom by hitting the previous low levels and then we can expect real recovery or reversal to start from there, so lets stay positive and see how this goes for us this time around.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
very happy to be able to see the greenery that is happening everywhere, it proves that cryptocurrency will return to improve as last year, I'm sure this will last a long time, and it might develop
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
The current state of the crypto market is definitely not for newbies but for those who have a good understanding of how it works. You don't need an expert tutorial to know that good crypto traders are still making a huge profit from market speculations despite the downward trend in value that bitcoin and various altcoins have witnessed in recent days. CoinmarketCap data today, as shown below, reveals that out of 100 top coins 98 are on green. I think this is reassuring that it is not over yet with the crypto. How far do you think this Green will go?.

source: coinmarketcap.com 2018-11-26-08_14_50
Pages:
Jump to: